Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik : I will do what the audience want to see

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

A year of action

The past year may not have been great for him at the box office ' with both Kites and Guzaarish bombing big time' but actor Hrithik Roshan has no complaints. The actor has no real wishes for 2011, only a determination to work harder and harder. "I really don't believe in asking and wishing. I believe that you get what you deserve. I just hope I keep believing that so it will make me work harder and harder."

About his lack of success last year, he is pragmatic. "Well, Kites was in the commercial space. So I accept that not doing well. But it is not really fair to judge a film like Guzaarish right now. For a film like this, the entire spectrum of markets around the globe is still open."

Still deeply moved by his role as a paraplegic in Guzaarish, the actor says what he has got from the film is far more than anything in the past ten years from any of his other films. "I have to be in gratitude and not complain at all because otherwise, He is watching you. He will get angry and punish you."

After Guzaarish, Hrithik was quoted as saying, 'I want to get back to doing what the audience wants to see me as.' Explaining what he meant, he says, "At heart, I am an explorer. You have to truly juice out life, especially as artistes. As artistes, we have to be adventurous. Sometimes, you meander and just go with your heart and take that journey. I was on that curve where I wanted to know what my abilities are, what is my heart asking me to do and why is it asking me to do these things. Now it's coming around a full circle where there is a volcano inside all of us. You are waiting to explode and that is what I feel right now with my next films, starting with Agneepath and Krrish 2."

How does it feel to fill in the boots of Amitabh Bachchan in the remake of Agneepath? "If the question was to fill those boots, I could use 10,000 adjectives like fool, stupid, preposterous, ridiculous, idiot to explain that action; but that is not what I am doing. It's not about filling those shoes. It is a different, much younger script. It's about a boy with rage. I don't want to give the story away completely but it is not the way you saw it earlier. The way you will see it now is different from what it was."

Having put on weight for his role in Guzaarish, Hrithik says he's ready for the upcoming action. "My next action film, Agneepath, starts in February, and then Krrish 2. For a year, I will be jumping around, breaking my bones. I am so raring to go, I can jump now for you."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/A-year-of ... 44975.aspx

The news about AR is just great and the best decesion that they will make it totally different to kill any comperesion and all these remake thing just for the hype and trust me Hrithik in stylish agangestar role for amasala action film will make waves .

Edited by theprince - 31 December 2010 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3Arushi.ffkhan-Saru-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I'm sure Kriish 2 and Agneepath will be huge hit, best of luck HrithikThumbs Up
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Ugh Krrish 2 .. WHY?! I hate hearing about it .. and why oh why would they sign PC for Krissh 2 after all the flake she received when she starred in the first one .. Anyways I'm hoping HR has a better 2011 than he did 2010!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick-Mmmmm-erasersheeegujunpyoDexterkichokriruky786

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

I will do what the audience want to see

which audience Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-erasersheeeruky786

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187battu87Nuktaacheenffkhankoolchick-Mmmmm-sheeedesigal90Meena1ruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruschatpati900lalyNuktaacheencricketfan1koolchickamaliaPCRocks-Mmmmm-preity*zintasheeeruky786

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Hrithik has gone overboard with experimenting with roles trying something different is good but i miss the old Hrithik now 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debo_AfghanPCRocks-Mmmmm-sheee

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-sheee

Go to top