Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 (Page 90)

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

PART 18

Riddhima gradually opens her eyes. and sees wehre she is.. in the hospital surrounded by doctors. and Armaan She called Armaan near her , he leaned towards her.. and she said: I want a divorce.

Armaan startled backed off. He couldn't utter a single word. This was an unexpected blow on him. He wanted her to say something, to shout at him, scold him, but this.... this was totally not expected.

Armaan: Riddhima... ( he whispered)

Riddhima: This is my final decision Armaan.

The Doctor's did not hear their conversation but they made sure that they make sure to not lose Riddhima into coma after she has woken up.

Armaan: Riddhima tum thik ho jao hum tab baat karenge...

Riddhima turns her face to the other side (opposite of Armaan) and tells the Doctor: Doctor I want to be alone for a while.

Doctor looks at Armaan and tells him to leave the patient alone for a while.

Armaan doesnt want to leave but follows the orders nevertheless. A tear trickles down Riddhima's eye. But she thinks If she has made the decision she has to be strong now. The doctors chekc her and tell her that you are fine now.... and after a few tests you could go home.

Riddhima smiles at the doctor. The doctor leaves and then meet Armaan outside.

Doctor: Armaan..

Armaan walks upto the Doctor and says: Yes doctor.

Doctor: Mr. Armaan. Look I don't know what went wrong between you two but please make sure she receives no mental trauma any further. She was about to slip into coma but miraculaously came back.. N you had a hand in that... yes you screaming all of that did have an effect onto her... But do make sure she is looked after properly....

Armaan nods and then the doctor leaves.

Armaan to himself: Doctor how wil I make sure of that... now knowing what she has asked me......how can I make sure of that.....

He wanted to go in and talk to her but was afraid of what might Riddhima  say next...... He waited outside.......

After a few minutes Riddhima came outside. She was discharged...

She came outside and Armaan was waiting.

She started to leave when Armaan intervened.

Armaan: Riddhima, ruko main tumhe'.

Riddhima turned towards him and said: Armaan, I have told you what I want.

And she starts to leave from there.

Armaan walks behind her and says: Main tumhe ghar chod deta hoon Riddhima'.

She pays no attention and keeps on walking all the way. Outside the hospital, she waits for arickshaw to halt. Armaan was by her side at that point and all the while he tries to convince Riddhima to change her mind. But Riddhima doesn't. Finally a rickshaw halts nearby and Riddhima sits in. Armaan holds the rickshaw and says: Riddhima, main tumse vajah nahin puchunga.. Kyunki shayad mujhe pata hai  ki vajah kya hai.. Par atleast mujhe tumhe ghar to chodne do.. Mom kya kahegi..

Riddhima says: Armaan now that you have said about this' I am going to my own home. Not to your's.

Armaan gapped at her

Riddhima continued: I will call Ananya and explain it to her.

Armaan: Riddhima par'. she doesn't know anything'

Riddhima looks in his eyes: Armaan Its time she knows'..

and saying that she asks the rickshaw driver to start driving.

Armaan keeps staring at her.

All this was very unexpected. He had expected her to get angry at him. But this reaction' In a way it was right.. but then what was he going to say to Ananya at home, to everyone at home'' He started to walk towards his car and drive back.

Riddhima reached home and pressed the bell of the house. Padma came up to the door.

Padma seeing RIdhdima is surprised that yesterday she saw Riddhima at the hospital and today she was at her Dorrstep: Arre Riddhima what a pleasant surprise. Aaao aao andar aao.

Riddhima walks in the house. and happens to look at Padma. She was happy. Happy that her daughter had come to visit her. But there was a condition here. Her daughter had come to visit her from her sasural. What if she found out what her decision was. Won't she be affected. She will be shattered. No Riddhima couldn't tell her this.

She says: Maa main thode din yahan reh sakti hoon.

Padma looks at her and says: yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hain.. Yeh tera bhi ghar hain na.. Kitne din toh tu yahan rahi thi. Yaad hai.. tu aur main kitchen main papa ke liye roti banate the'.

Riddhima smiles, So does Padma'.

Padma: Jam ooh haath dho le phir aaram se baith kar baat karte hain..

Riddhima nods and goes in her room.

Padma looks at her and wonders what might have gone wrong with her. And then she realized what all had happened with her. She thought of making a nice meal for her daughter and then maybe Riddhim could tell her what was wrong.

Armaan was driving and didn't know where to go. If he went home, Ananya would ask a lot of questions. What he answer? How will she respond?

He decided to stall the topic for a while and drove to a lakeside. So that he could figure out what to do.

In the end he decides to go nevertheless and face whatever happens. He reaches home. Its night time. And he enters in.

Ananya sees him coming and says: Chalo Armaan agaya ab dinner kar lete hain.

Armaan is surprised. Why did Ananya not ask about Riddhima?

He goes to her and says: Ma main who'.

Ananaya: Who kya'..

Armaan: Woh'. Riddhimmmaaa

Ananya puts a hand on his shoulder and says: Main janti hoon Armaan. Its Ok.

Armaan's heart skips a beat. Riddhima told his mother everything. But then Ananya's reaction was not very violent. He pressed on: Kya Ma..

Ananya: Aise kya act kar raha hain jaise tu kuch janta hi nahin. Riddhima ka phone aya tha that she wants to stay at her mom's house for a few days. Look Armaan I know what you have been through since yesterday because of that girl I don't even want to name her. So I decided to let Riddhima be. A few days away from the tension for her and for you beta. You will get a chance to get your life back on track'.

Armaan thinks: Ma my life is never going to be on track. Not if you know what Riddhima ASKED of me'''.

Ananya: Chalo jao mooh haath dho lo and come down for Dinner.

Armaan lies: Ma who maine bahar kha liya tha'' Sorry about it bahut bhook lagi thi' Mian bas kamre main jana chahta hoon.

His mom understands that he is tired and tells him: Koi baat nahin. Tune kha liya na. Bas. Jao aaram kar lo.

Armaan leaves from there to go to his room.

Ananya looking at Armaan as he is walking away: Armaan'. tumhari zindagi main aur kitne troofan ayenge' (She looks up towards the ceiling and says) O bhagwan please mere bte ki zindagi main aur koi toofan mat lana'

At Riddhima's house, Riddhima washes her face and tries to sit in her bed. She hadn't met Nikki yet and for somereason was not feeling comfortable with the idea. Maybe tomorrow she will meet her. She just sits in her bed. Padma sees her from the door worried.

She has a tray of juice and some pasta. She brings it in. and says: Lo tum ho gayi na fresh. Yeh lo tumhari man pasans dish layi hoon main. Riddhima smiles at her mom and helps her put the dish on the table.

Riddhima: Ma you didn't have to do this.

Padma in a fake angry tone: Arre.. don't tell me how to treat my daughter.

And they smile at that.

Padma: Kitne din ho gaye ki maine tujhe khilaya nahin. Aaj khud khilaungi main.

Saying so she picks up the spoon and gets some pasta from the bowl and makes Riddhima eat it.

Riddhima grabs the spoon from her

Padma: Arre yeh kya..

She feeds her mom and says: Kitne din ho gaye maine bhi apni mom ko nahin khilaya'

Padma becomes emotional, eats it and takes the spoon back from her hand.

Padma: Accha accha ab bahut hogaya. Chal abhi kha'.

Riddhima starts to eat and Padma watches her silently stroking her forehead.

Riddhima looks at her: Kya hua Ma''.

Padma looks at her and says: Riddhima beta main janti hoon jot ere saath hua accha nahin hain.. especially tujhe jab Nikki ki baat pata chali'.. I am sorry.. par main tumhe in sab se door rakhna chahti thi''

Riddhima stops eating and says: Ma'. isme tumhari koi galti nahin hain'. jo hona tha.. so hua'..

and then instead of eating she just goes into thinking

Padma looking at her says: Riddhima.. kya tujhe koi baat pareshan kar rahi hain'. Main tumhari ma hoon' tu mujhe keh sakti hain''

Riddhima looks at her and says: Nahin ma aisa kuch nahin hain..

And starts eating it again'..

Padma realizes that she doesn't want to talk about it.. so she says': Accha tu kha le phir main aa kar le jaungi.. thik hain..

Riddhima nods.. Padma starts to elave.. Riddhima looks at her mother going away'.. She wants to just say everything out to her''. But' is afraid of how will she react.. what will happen next'' N what about Nikki'.. If her parents found out they might not forgive Nikki.. No she couldn't do it'.

Padma turned back.. Riddhima saw her and smiled Padma smiled and then left.

Edited by AR4eve - 03 February 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19godsakecrazyneha.0807Sanausmangudiyanrani143prerna27wifey90JAZZ_ACUAsasyaswarobi1niki4lifeLu_Armiaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..sweety7395-AK--nikki-Bhavya8piyushidishbhanRapunzzelqt4everakshadjannat4everAR-kashyongshin_Afrin_frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaaAmoon.88scorpio95dhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetmoonlight2630vidu87prachi06Jenniferfanammy_ka_ashufri42911shonadesireGudduluvsNazzz16ARKJ_4EVERshonagudiaAR_LOVERsweetie_angelwajiha-1janu1610debby_11sammy4upari0706lil_desi_goddeskweetrockstarjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatObodroKargoshmithilalovesksgnyxxnidha1983SweetAddiction.crazy4KASH_AREthereal-PathMedha.Ianoconic.felicitysmoak.sjain

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AR4eve

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Awesome Part!

Though the AR part was quite sad, but i totally understand riddhimas view, so go girl, and lets hope armaan NOW falls in love with riddhima...and update soon pleasee!

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 03 February 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..AR4eve

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
EDITED Tongue
Hey Vishu DI....:)
wowww u updated..:) yeah...:)
missed reading it..:( but woww luved the part..:)
it was nice...:) but awww AR n their lives r sooo messed up..;(
they both r right n wrong in their decisions...hope everything goes well n they get time to spend with e.o. so they can get comfy n know more abt e.o...:)
i really really want Niki's truth to out in front of her family..so they don't think bad abt Armaan anymore...:)
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 03 February 2011 at 5:42pm

AR4eve

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
great part!!!!!!
loved it....................
hmmmm Arman doesn't want to go for divorce...........but now his reason is family i guess....................
Thats y I really want riddhima to stick to her decision............atleast until Arman's reason change from family into love for her....Riddhima is completely right here in her position................
cant wait for the next part...............cont soon...............
Afrin

Edited by _Afrin_ - 03 February 2011 at 7:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..AR4eve

sweety7395 Senior Member
sweety7395
sweety7395

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Hey you finally updated
I was really waiting to read the next part
This part was so sad.........There are so many misunderstandings that need to get cleared between the family
Hopefully AR dont get divorced..........I really want to see them together
Thanks for the pm
Continue soon

AR4eve

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
wow sad part...seein ar sepereate but its necesary ..for them

continue soon n thx 4 PM