Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 (Page 8)

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thankyou everyone for guessing who the couple could be.
I must say some of you do have the right idea but I cannot disclose it at this moment as it will ruin the story.

<3

Thankyou everyone...
Part 4 is coming soon....

Edited by AR4eve - 03 January 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-falcon.star

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

PART 4

Next morning was a regular morning for everyone.
Armaan got up and left to work even before Riddhima could wake up. On waking, Riddhima doesn't see Armaan. She frowns for a bit thinking that he gives so much importance to his work and doesn't pay any attention to her, his wife. Then she remembers Ananya's words from yesterday, "
Riddhima, Armaan has been through a lot this past month, so if he is a little upset or so give him some time to cope up and he will be good." She thought maybe Ananya is right and I should give him some time. But then another thought crosses her mind, 'What had happened in the past one month that Armaan was affected.'

She thinks about it.
Flashback

Everyone in their group had made plans to go to Goa once their exams were over. Although it was the seniors Armaan, Nikki, Atul and Anjali who had made the plan, they invited the juniors Riddhima, Muskaan and Rahul because throughout during the college they would all hang together and besides some of them were related together. Therefore it made perfect sense to go together.
They took a bus to Goa and enjoyed thoroughly during the drive by keeping themselves entertained with playing antakshari n dumbsharades.

On reaching Goa all of them came out of the bus and went to the hotel that they had already booked. Dumping their luggage in their room( girls in a separate room and the boys in another) they all came out and headed for the beach. Everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly throughout.

In the evening, when they returned from the beach they agreed to come and meet by the hotel downstairs after freshening up.

As agreed they all came down one by one and sat at the table, ordering their drinks and the food.
Armaan tries to break the silence: So yaar maja aagaya na aaj
Atul: Ha yaar... maine imagine nahin kiya tha ki Goa itna fun hoga.
Rahul interrupting Atul: Goa is always fun yaar
Atul : Ha yaar pata chal gaya aaj mujhe....
Nikki receives a text from Armaan: Tum bahut beautiful lag rahi ho aaj....
On seeing the text Nikki laughs...
Everyone turns around and Atul asks her.. Nikki.. aisa toh maine kya kiya ki tujhe itni hasi aa rahi hain..
Nikki immediately stops laughing...: Arre nahin Atul main tumhari baat pe nahin has rahi mujhe abhi abhi ek SMS aya from an unknown stranger saying that I am looking very beautiful ( she quickly glances to see Armaan's reaction and sees that he is not very happy about what she just did.) Main is baat par has rahi hoon kius ladke main itni bhi guts nahin ki woh mujhe samne aa kar kahe.... (she said emphasizing the last bit lookign at Armaan)
Muskaan says: Arre dikha dikha mujhe bhi dekhna hain.....( Nikki says nahin maine delete kar diya.. next time save kardungi..) Yaar Nikki teretoh bade maaze hain.... admirer huhhhh... pata nahin kaun hoga woh.....
Armaan gets very agitated at this point and hence to make Nikki jealous he looks at Riddhima and says : Arre Riddhima tum aaj bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho... aur Muskaan tu bhi...... aur Anjali.. yaar tu toh hamesha hi khoobsurat lagti hain....
Atul wonders and says: Aur Nikki ke bare main nahin bolna tujhe kuch...
Armaan: Oh ha .... par Nikki main woh baat kaha joh Riddhima main hain.. koi keh sakta hain ki tum dono behene ho....
saying that he smiles and looks at Nikki..
Now Nikki's expressions had changed completely.
She said, " Friends mujhe ghar call karna hain I will be right back."
saying that she leaves from there
Atul tells Armaan, " mujhe lagta hain use gussa aa gaya hain  "
Armaan thinks and says ," hmm thik hain main hi jaake manata hoon use."
Saying so he leaves after Nikki.

Riddhima is still at the table and blushing because Armaan called her beautiful and that too in front of everyone. But then Muskaan distracts her attention and her mind gets diverted.

Armaan catches up with Nikki and calls her but she doesn't listen so he runs up to her and grabs hold of her by her arm.
Armaan: Itna gussa......
Nikki: Armaan please jao abhi mujhe baat nahin karni...
Armaan: Yeh accha hain tum chahe jitna mujhe satalo par main kuch karu toh Armaan jao...
Nikki thinks but doesn't say anything.
Armaan: Accha thik hain... I am sorry..(Saying that he comes in front of her and holding his hands on his ears he kneels down in front of her and says sorry.)
She smiles and makes him get up: Nahin Armaan.. I am sorry tumhara mujhpe haq hain....

They hug and then Nikki says: Chalo sab hamari wait  kar rahe honge...
Armaan says: Itni jaldi..
Nikki: haaan ab chaloooo
While walking back she asks him: Armaan tumhari baat hui Riddhima se.
Armaan: Maine use puchne ki koshish ki but she didn't say anything to me..
Nikki: hmmmmmmm
Armaan: Dont worry... jald hi pata chal jayega.. main Rahul ko kehta hoon uspar nazar rakhne ko..
Nikki: Nahin Armaan please don't I don't want anyone else to know about this promise me that... promise me..
Armaan: Thik hain Nikki dont worry.. mujhe bas laga ki Rahul usi ke saath rehta hain poora poora din isiliye use puch loo...
Nikki ponders over what Armaan just said: Armaan .... kahin Rahul toh nahin....
Armaan: Nahin Nikki Atul is Rahul's brother and I know Atul doesn't appear all smart and stuff but he keeps his family  really attached and if anything he would have asked me.. because Atul is like my brother...
Nikki: hmmmmm.... I understand its just that I am so worried about her....
Armaan: Dont worry something will come up and if not we will think about this once the vacation is over.. till then... no more pareshani... OK....... do u hear me... OK...?
Nikki: OK Mr Armaan.. OK.....
Armaan smiles at her and she smiles back..
Atul sees them coming...: Lo aa gyae yeh dono.. mujhe toh laga tha.. ki kahin Nikki chali na jaye..
Nikki: Nahin Atul.....iski baatein kon leta hain seriously...(she teased him, he smiled)
After finishing their Dinner they all retire off to their individual rooms.
Riddhima while in bed asked Nikki: Nikki...
Nikki: hmmmmm
Riddhima: tumhe kabhi kisise pyaar hua hain..
Nikki was happy .. finally she was talking about it.....
Riddhima: pyaar main kaisa lagta hain Nikki... I mean.... jo filmo main kehte hain.. ki raato ko neend nahin aati, dhadkane tej ho jati hain.. kya yeh sab sach hain....
Nikki: hmmmmmm aisa maine suna toh hain..... wait.. kahin tujhe....
Riddhima smiles...Nikki: kissseee..??
Riddhima: kisise Nikki.. kisise...
Nikki: par tu mujhe toh keh hi sakti hain naa........
Riddhima: Nikki tujhi ko kahungi..... par pehle main use toh keh do...
Nikkii: Kyaaaaa
She said kya so loud that Muskaan and Anjali woke up...
Riddhima gave her a hint not to raise the topic in front of them...
Muskaan: kya huaaa
Nikki: Oh woh ek billi dekhi maine bahar. ab chali gayi.. so ja Muskaan so Ja,,....
(To Riddhima she starts saying somethign but Riddhima halts her)
Riddhima: Kal baat karenge Nikki.( she gives her a kiss on her cheek and sleeps)

Nikki just lay there for a while on her bed. She was worried for Riddhima. She had started falling in love with someone who did not even probably know that she existed. She was terribly worried she texted Armaan immediately.
Nikki: R u awake.. I hv 2 tlk 2 u urgent..
Armaan: Yeah Nikki  m awake.. wht happened? shld I cm there.
Nikki: No just reply to my txts
Nikki: I fnd out
Armaan: wht
Nikki: Riddhima is in lv wd sm1 who doesn't even know her
Armaan: wht? Nikki plz elaborate
Nikki: she loves sm1 who doesn't even kw tht she exists
Armaan: hw r u so sure
Nikki: She told me god dammit...
Armaan: I mn hw do u kntht th person she loves is an outsider...maybe he is someone from college.. or sm1 we knw.. think +ve Nikki
Nikki: :x I cnt think +ve its my sis we r tkng abt....
Armaan: Calm down Nikki.... I want to meet u first thing in the morning ... for now try to sleep..
Nikki: k good night n thanxxx
Armaan: 4 wht
Nikki: 4 just being thr 4 me...
Armaan: :)

They both try to sleep but Nikki couldnt' sleep because she was worried about her sister and Armaan because he was worried about Nikki. Eventually they all slept.

Coming back to reality Riddhima thinks 'the next day had changed my life compeltely. Maybe I should have never done that. But then I would have never found out what the truth was. Maybe Ma was right the girl was not right for him. But then why is he still so affected by her. How do I find out what went on in my absence here. God please help me.' saying this she gets up and showers and comes downstairs to help her Ma and Dad. The Day went quickly and she was waiting for him to return because today she had questions for him that he had to answer.

Thats it folks... I know you all are not liking Armaan Nikki scenes.. and I am trying to limit them....N I am trying to bring AR in the picture with more scenes but please give me time... the next update will be a treat to all my readers an all AR update In the meanwhile Happy Reading..

Edited by AR4eve - 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyneha.0807Sanausmangudiyanrani143SrihadiyachillStupidcupid1234piyushi-AK--nikki-Bhavya8niki4lifeJAZZ_ACUANeetu2825krazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95mohit_aggarwalyongshinPreetLuvKSGARCaskettFanAR-kashqt4ever-wild-Nazzz16Gudduluvsfri42911shonadesiremoonlight2630vidu87Jenniferfandesire_20prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGblessed4Olicity_23cutiepreetjanu1610sammy4uanjie22AR_LOVERMedha.ObodroKargoshsmiley_lizianumeha_rajatSweetAddiction.Ethereal-Pathcrazy4KASH_ARSankiPagalIanoconic.sjain

Pammi92 Groupbie
Pammi92
Pammi92

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
AWESOME update!!!!!!!!!... really good...
your a good writer, just loved how you elaborated the whole flashback scene... thats so awesome!!! :) 
update soon! :D
cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hey hun..:) wowww luved the part..:)
awww i hate the way Armaan is treating Ridz...:( hopefully he will realize it and try to make up to her...:)
the fb was gud but Armaan with Nikki....ummmm !!!
anywayzzz and the last part.. i really hope it wasn't Armaan with Niki...cuz it luks really weird..can't even imagine them... !!!
thanx for the pm and cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Hey.
Nice part.. Lot's suspense .. I am sure Ridhima doesn't even know that the gal was nikki whom Arman Love. And why anayna doesn't approve nikki. So many qsns. I hope Arman answers them all soon.

Continue soon and thnx a lot for the pm.
sweety7395 Senior Member
sweety7395
sweety7395

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
hey that was a nice part
really looking forward to what happened
continue soon
thanks for the pm
sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged