Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 (Page 7)

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

@sweety7395.. thanks hun I will be updating another part today.. stay tuned..

@AMMY12.. thanksss… update is coming soon..

@sammy4u… thanks

@qt4ever…… u will find out soon kya hua tha….  Armaan aur nikki ke beech main

@DRarmaanfan.. thankssss

@shilpl007.. thanks hun

@Tia_0810.. thanks……. Update will be coming soon

@jiyaa.. thanks.. I have added ur request…. Only time will tell whether Nikki comes between AR or not…. Do keep reading..

@nacima… thanks

@Ridds.. thanks hun.. update is coming soon

Thankyou everyone for such lovely comments… Trust me your comments keep me going on.. so do kep them coming and tell me honestly is you like the part or not.. because your comments are greatly valued.

If you would like me to update you each time I update the FF.. please send me a buddy request as I am unable to send one out….. I know I am repeating myself here.. but I will be doing this just incase someone feels that I am not sending out the PM to them…

Thanks and keep reading

:)

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey Friends,
This is a Bonus Part But I will not name the characters here as I want you all to guess who they are. This will be a situation that will play a major role in the story.
Happy Reading

**BONUS PART**

She was happy that her life had taken such a good turn and this turn was because of the one person who had entered her life at the right moment. In a few days everything was going to change. She was smiling to herself thinking about it. She was leaving the college campus as her evening class had just ended and was waiting by the Bus-stand for the bus to arrive.

It started raining and to prevent herself from getting all drenched and wet she took shelter under a deserted hotel because everyone else had rushed to stand under the bus stop for protection from the rain.

Standing in the shelter, she enjoyed the rain and felt good remembering her moments with him. She felt a hand touch her shoulder and her smile vanished. This touch was very very familiar to her. But it did not bring a smile to her face. She was hesitant to turn around and see, but he came in front of her. Seeing him, an anger raged in her blood and she immediately thrust away his hand and started to leave from that place. He held onto her hand tightly, "Let this rain settle down and I will let you go but before you go you have to hear me out."
She said, "There is nothing more left to it. I have moved on in my life and I am sure you have too. So please let me go."
He said, "I am at the same place where I was..."
She cut him off saying, "Look it really doesn't matter I don't care about you anymore.. Please let me go."
He said, "Is there nothing left in your heart for me..."
She looked in his eyes, went close up to him and whispered in his ear, "NO"
He wasn't surprised, and was about to loosen his grip on her , but then said, "I understand why but you have to hear me out, atleast for old times sake. I won't ask anything from you but just the thing that you listen to me."
She didn't say anything. She wanted to keep no relation with him, but he had been an intergral part of her life. And she wanted to know what had gone wrong too. He started explaining everything to her. She heard him out completely.
By the end of it he loosened his grip on herhand.. but she stood there motionless, as if the ground beneath her feet just wiped out.

She didn't know what to feel at that moment.
He came close to her and touched her face.
He said, "I know I don't have the right now because as you said you moved on but I felt the need to explain myself to you because after all this you are the only one who I ever had." Saying this he started to leave. She didn't know what to do. She wanted some more time with him to think clearly. She held his hand and made him sit on the staircase of the hotel. She made a quick call home saying that she was going to be staying at her friend's house. She explained him everything from the time they had separated until they met today.

He realised that she was no more his. He said it is better to leave. She agreed. But then as he was about to leave she couldn't hold it inside her and hugged him amidst the many onlookers, in the rain. He hesitated, even tried to pull back but then he just couldn't and pulled her tightly in her embrace. Everyone around clapped thinking this was like a perfect love story ending. They smiled to each other.

He took her to a hotel nearby and she didn't hesitate .They loved each other as if there was no tomorrow. It was as if the rain broke the barriers of the years that had gone between them.

Thats it guys.. the episode ends here.. hope you guys like it...
The actual update will be coming soon too...

NOTE:: This Bonus Part is not in accordance with the rest of the parts. The time when this actually occured will be disclosed as the story progresses

Happy reading

Edited by AR4eve - 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyneha.0807gudiyanrani143crimson_10JAZZ_ACUA-nikki-Bhavya8dishbhanAR-kashfrnd.of.frndzscorpio95desire_20prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGfri42911-wild-moonlight2630GudduluvsNazzz16AR_LOVERjanu1610Ethereal-Pathcrazy4KASH_ARSweetAddiction.KaSh-Maneet-FanObodroKargoshjiyaa_msmiley_liziIanoconic.sjain

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i think its NIKKI and Armaan..... 

thnaku for the bonus part 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

JAZZ_ACUA Senior Member
JAZZ_ACUA
JAZZ_ACUA

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i know its nikki and some other guy from her past. i guess u would name it abhi.

AR4eve

sweety7395 Senior Member
sweety7395
sweety7395

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the bonus part
i think it is armaan and nikki 
please continue soon 
i really want to know what happened
thanks for the pm

AR4eve

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i think its nikki n sum other person...may b her old bf...b4 armaan....may b ABHI...

Amoon

AR4eve

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
plzzzzz no nikki armaan love making

AR4eve

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hey .
Loved your story so far. Pls add me to your pm list and update me about the next part.
Regarding the bonus part i don't know why but i can't think of nikki and Arman in this situation. (Pls don't make also) . 

AR4eve

Go to top