Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 (Page 60)

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonagudia

nice part. I guess nikki asked for the mrg for the sake of baby's future. But can't see Arman and ridhima suffer like this . Hope the truth comes out soon  and AN and AR be happy ..

Big smile thank you gurl... U r the first one in a few to actually understand Nikki's point of view. I am not saying that everyone else is wrong. No . Its just that Its hard to undersand Nikki's point until she speaks up but u did.. n thank u.. Once I update Nikkis side everyone will understand .... But I love ur s and everyones comment truly.

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajenrsmecxi

AMAIZING UPDATES! loved both of them, ok so now i understand the story from Armaans POV and i actually sort of feel sorry for him however what Ridhimma had to go through thats just shit coz basically her life was sacrificed between; Armaan - Nikki- Abhi - Armaan/ Nikki's Family!   anywho Hope Nikki tells Armaan the whole truth from her side as in like about abhi and all. Although i would LOVE for AR to be together like anything! i still feel Ridhimma should act differently towards him (not like mean but perhaps just like not caring so much) :) . would love to see Armaan feel jealous maybe like after few updates like bring another guy in Ridhimma's life so Armaan can finally realize he feels something for her. :) lol UPDATE SOOOOON!

thanks hun....hmmm glad u do now...... yeah Riddhima I understand..... hmm I will definetly keep that in mind.. heheh bringing another guy...LOL hmmm well I dont knw abt that lets see..... Do keep reading
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpI007

hey diiiiiiiiii
wowwwwww loved both update....ClapStar
that was awesomeClap.............thats great ridz know the truth of armaan scenrio....diiiiiiii you know whwt pehle i symapthise with nikki........but now i hate her.........i hope ye truth come out armaan is not father nikki's baby soonnnnnn
thanks for pm diiiiiiii
continue soonnnnnnnnnnSmile

thanks hun........hmm yeah Ridz knows it now......the truth wil come out eventually.. Do keep reading....
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

very good part
feeling bad for ridz
i hate nikki she should tell the truth soon
i can't see AR like this
plz reveal the truth soon
continue soon

thanks hun...... Plz dont hate nikki.. everycharacter in the FF had a reason to behave as such..... Do keep reading

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.star

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Sorry dear here i don't agree with you regarding Nikki's character.

I always believed that Nikki always put her friends before herself. In DMG she always help AR to unite inspite of the fact that she loves Armaan from her teen years. She helped even when all their friends went against them, I don't know if you changed her character in ur ff than i don't object but i liked Nikki because of her characteristic.  

I can believe that Abhimanyu's character can be selfish at times but not Nikki's character, he can be rude, arrogant and scarstic with his words and action. I like Abhimanyu because of his characterisation.

Well both part is good n well written. I said what i feel honestly, don't take it to ur heart. If any of my word hurt you than i am sorry i didn't mean it.

heydear... No.. I havenot butchered Nikki's character here. Infact allthe characters in my story are positive and none of them are bad as such. Its situations that compel them to sometimes act selfish, sometimes forgiving, but nevertheless caring. Nikki, well, you have to listen to her side of the story first, because she has not spoken up yet, wait for when she speaks. N Do keep readingBig smile
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajniksgian

Hey both Parts are awsome...Poor Armaan..I hate nikki for what she demanded? Hope everything will be fine between AR...
update soon..thanx for PM..

thanks hun.......... Please don't hate Nikki .. Do hear her side of the story...... between AR well.. time wait for time.. Do keep reading
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qt4ever

Both the parts were gr8!
How can niki stoop so low??
Waiting 4 niki to reveal d truth
thanx 4 pm

thanks hun Wait for Nikki to speak up...... Do keep reading
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve