Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 (Page 53)

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
waiting nxt part eagerly.........................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starAR4eve

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Vishlesha Di..... (Vishu Di....can i call u that...plzzz)
plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update the part soon...:)
:( :( i miss reading this ff....u can't make me suffer without reading it before my exams next week...:( (emotional attayachar...lol)
tc n update soon..:)
Preet <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Heyyyyyy... Awaiting the part eagerly.. hope all of AN/AR confusion gets solved! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
hi, i just read your fan-fic up till now, and its brilliant, you must continue soon and please do add me to your pm list!
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends...

My college has started and hence I will be able to update only on the weekends... Trust me I love writing it because I know people reading it are loving it..... but I have only weekends to write about it... So here it is without further delay...

PART-11C

Armaan and Riddhima are sitting on the benches next to the ward facing each other but not looking at each other. Riddhima is thinking: I am never going to forgive you for what you have done to my sister, Armaan.... never. Tumhare saath khana toh door ki baat hain tumhare saath ek kamre main rehna bhi ab muskil hone wala hain.
Armaan on the other hand is thinking: Riddhima... tumhara nazar hona jayaz he mujhse.. par tum apne aap ko taklif kyun de rahi ho...
He walks up to her and sits next to her
Armaan: Riddhima ... main shayad tumse baat karneke layak bhi nahin par please tum meri wajah se khana na khao aisa mat karo.
Riddhima looks at him and says: Apne aap ko itni importance mat do.
Armaan: Yehi sach hain Riddhima ... varna tum vending machine tak chal ke ja sakti ho par meri layi hui sandwich tumse khai nahi gayi na... U r doing it because of me .. Riddhima.. because of me..
Riddhima: No Armaan .. I am not eating because I am not hungry
Armaan: Can you stop it Riddhima... please I am requesting you to stop it.....
Riddhima: Stop it .... I stop It.....? No Armaan You stop it... Stop ruining everyone's life.. stop ruining my sister's life.. stop ruining my life..... Tumne jo karna tha kar liya Armaan.. now can u stop ruining my life. I am here only for my sister, because she is in this situation... courtesy.... YOU..... So now. please go away
Armaan makes her stand by pulling her up holding both her arms: Riddhima... you don't know the full truth
Riddhima looks into his eyes: Yes I do. You left Nikki when she wanted you the most.
Armaan fiery eyed looks into her eyes and doesn't speak for a minute. Then he says: You cannot judge me based on half-truth. You have no idea how much I hated the fact that I was marrying you when I was supposed to be with Nikki.
This hurt Riddhima to the core, she looked at him in disbelief . Armaan said, " Chubha na Riddhima… I did not want to hurt either one of you.. But u compelled me to say it out…..

she asked: Then why did you marry me?
Armaan leaves her hands and walks to the other side: Its a long story

Riddhima sighs and says: I have a lot of time.

Armaan heaving a sigh said: I will tell u everything if you agree to eat.

Riddhima reluctantly agrees.

Armaan: Ab canteen toh bandh ho gaya hain toh hame bahar jake khana padega.

Riddhima in her mind thinks: Whatever Armaan. I want to know the truth and so whatever it takes I will definetly Do.

Armaan: Tum meri baat sun rahi ho Riddhima.

Riddhima nods to give him an approval.

Armaan and Riddhima go to Armaan's Car and Armaan drives along.

At the Hospital, Nikki is still asleep.

The man who was praying earlier for Nikki and her baby, Abhi, sees that Armaan and Riddhima have left and now Nikita is all alone. He goes to the room and slowly opens the door. He stands by the door and sees how peacefully she is sleeping. A few hours earlier his entire life was about to be destroyed if he had lost Nikki and the baby but now the situation was totally different.

He still remembered how Nikki was hurt when he had come that night to meet him. He knew that she needed him and beneath the hurt that she displayed was a lot of need, and a lot of want.

He thought, 'Nikki… main tumhare  liye hi aya tha.. Us din bhi aur aaj bhi…..'

He goes closer to her bed and sits next to her on a chair. Nikki is still unconscious. He hold her hand in his and kisses it. A tear leaves his eye. He caresses her face with the other and kisses on her forehead. 'Nikki' he thinks, 'Tumse …..main…. mujhe tumhari ………… kaise batau tumhein main Nikki….. main.. hamesha tumhare saath rehna chahta tha…. par…….. khairr. ab job hi ho main tumhein aur' he touches her belly, 'hamare baby ko saath main le kar hi jaunga' He Kisses her belly ( the baby) and leaves her hand and whispers near her ear, ' Main tumhein le jaunga yahan se Nikki… bus tum ek baar hosh main aaa jao.' And he waits there all night sitting next to Nikki holding her hand in his and looking at her.

That's It

Happy Reading

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyneha.0807Sanausmangudiyanrani143niki4lifeswarobi1uhimaarddimacutie13sasyaLu_ArmidiyachillStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..piyushisweety7395-AK--nikki-Bhavya8dishbhanfrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95Olicity_23AbhiNikiLuvermoonlight2630cutiepreetfri42911shonadesireammy_ka_ashuGudduluvsNazzz16kweetrockstarjanu1610sammy4uBarbie3143AR_LOVERwow123nyxxKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatObodroKargoshSankiPagalSweetAddiction.mithilalovesksgEthereal-PathIanoconic.Medha.felicitysmoak.sjain-GoogleWithMe-

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
res......finally update is here.....:)
EDITED Tongue
hey Vishu Di..:)
wowww luved the part...:)
dw update on weekends..:) it's fine..:)
AR part....awwwww feel bad for both of them...:( specially Ridz....:(
AN seriously needs to speak up n stop ruining AR's life with their hide n seek game....:( uughhh
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 21 January 2011 at 2:36pm
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 riddhima to know the full truth
loved the abhi and nikki scene
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

that was a crazy part i can say.......

n the most is of AR......

usne pehnka tu armi ne bhi phenk diya....

amazing part......

thnx for the pm........

THANKS.. hehhe

Go to top