Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 (Page 28)

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Kahan hai updt?
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR4eve

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone....I apologize for not being able to update earlier. I have been caught up with work and family visits and hence it was difficult to update. N my college is about to begin too. Therefore the regular updates that i had promised won't be possible but I will try to update as and when I can... cuz I know all you guys want to read the story further...
So here it goes

PART 9

Nikki thinks, 'I thought about him now but not anymore.'

Riddhima reaches home and tells Ananya that she would have to go to the college tomorrow as she has to submit the certificates. Ananya nods and tells her to go and rest as the food is almost ready and that she must be tired herself. Riddhima says that she is fine and she will just freshen up and then come downstairs. Ananya smiles and says Ok.

Riddhima goes upstairs to her room and freshens up. As she is about to leave she sees Armaan's Laptop on. She goes to it and thinks of turning it off when she realises thathe might be working on something so turning it off would mean that he would have to work on it all over again. So she decided to leave it and go when something caught her eye.
A folder named Private and confidential.
She was thinking should she read it or not. She thought ' as it is he doesn't share much with her then why should she go over his matters. But she wanted to know about his  previous girl who was hampering his current relationship with her.'
She clicked on the folder and It asked for a password. Now this she  did not know. Maybe he put in his own name as the password. She tried it It did not work. She had two more tries left. Then she thought about what the other girl had said in college about him and Nikki but that was probably all false. Nevertheless she tried it. It did not work. Now she was running out of options. She did not know what could be the password and she wanted to know it. Without thinking much she put in her name. RIDDHIMA. The computer accepted it and it let her in. She was shocked. Why in the world would he name his private and confidential file with her name as the password. She let that thought rest for a while and continued with exploring the folder. The folder had a lot of files with dates on them. She was more interested in the 2009 - 2010 file because that's when she was not here and was in Pune.
So she opened the file of 2009.
"I realised I hurt Riddhima unknowingly and I should not have done that. But it was really not in my hands."
Scrolling down she read something more
"Nikki told me she that Riddhima has been coming out of it and living her life, enjoying it. Now is the time to tell."
Riddhima was surprised at this 'tell... tell what'
She wanted to know what did he want to tell but Ananya was calling her downstairs so she closed the folder and made sure that she left everything as it was before.
'Tell... I will have to find out'

While walking she happened to cross Muskaan and Anjali's room. She thought of giving them a nod and saying Hi. She was about to go in when she hears Muskaan say, "Aaj toh Riddhima ko pata hi chal jata Anjali agar main waha sambhal na deti" She was about to say Armaan's name when Ananya comes next to Riddhima outside and pats on her shoulder. She gets startled.
Ananya "Riddhima tum yahan. Tum neeche aane wali thi na."
Muskaan and Anjali stop their conversations. They realise that Riddhima and their Mom is outside. They come outside of their room. Riddhima, "Hi Muskaan, Anjali.... Ma main bus aa hi rahi thi.... In dono ko neeche bulakar." They all go downstairs for dinner. While walking Muskaan looks at Anjali with a worried look wondering whether Riddhima heard anything that they were saying or not.

They all reach downstairs. Armaan arrives at that moment and goes upstairs to freshen up. He comes downstairs and they all have dinner. Later on they talk for a few hours and then everyone retires to their rooms. Armaan goes in first to his room. Muskaan and Anjali help Riddhima to clean up the dining area and the kitchen dishes and then they all retire to their rooms. Riddhima was hesitant to enter her room. She was praying that Armaan be asleep. She enters the room. But he was awake. Wide awake. She comes in and without uttering a word goes on to change. Armaan sees her coming and doesn't know what to say. He knew that after yesterday night this was bound to happen. H e thought of letting the night go by and he will think about a way to talk to her early morning. Riddhima came out of the shower and headed towards the bed. She saw Armaan working and thought about telling him that she did look into his personal dairy but then thought otherwise because she did  not want to give him another chance to yell at her. She decided that what she did by looking into his personal diary was absolutely wrong and that she will find out what happened but by any other means.
She goes to sleep eventually.
Armaan turned to look at her. He opened the private and confidential diary. Put in his password and began to write in the 2011 section.
"I see that she is visibly very upset with me and she should be because I have not done anything good to her especially after I married her. But as I have promised I will give myself a try - To forget Nikki and accept Riddhima. But how can I forget my baby. I have a responsibility towards it. I will find out a way soon. Tomorrow afternoon I am talking to Nikki to find a solution to this. I know she will say No but I know how to make her say yes for the meeting."
He closes the file and goes on to sleep.

At Nikki's place:
It's very late and Nikki is fast asleep. Her window is open and a man crawls into her room. He sees her sleeping silently hiding all the pain away but he has to wake her up and talk to her because of the information that he has just received.
He goes close to her and puts a hand on her stomach. He smiles to himself. This time he has come so that he can take her with him and he is not going without her. He goes close to her ear and says, "Nikki." She doesn't wake up. He touches her face and says "Nikki wake up ..... Nikki" After consistent effort she gradually opens her eyes. But as soon as she sees him she gets up violently and sits up jerking off his hand.
Nikki, "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho Abhi."
Abhi, "You still remember that you used to call me Abhi"
Nikki, "What are you doing here Abhimanyu Modi"
Abhi, "I have come to meet you Nikki."
Nikki,"Why have you come now."
Abhi, "Nikki..."
NiKKI, "What Nikki... tell me why have you come now. Is it that I should keep waiting for you every now and then. Ki jab tumhara man ho tum aa jaoge and jab nahin you will leave me."
Abhi, "Nikki I have come to take you and out Baby with me"
She is surprised that he knows, " What.... who told you? This is not true"
Abhi touches her stomach, "Nikki tum mujhse jhooth nahin bol sakti . This baby is ours."
Nikki becomes very angry and gets up from there, "No Abhi now this baby is only mine. WHy did you come back again? I thought that when I saw you last you were here to stay with me forever but no you just wanted to use me so that I could sleep with you (Abhi closes his eyes at her accusations) yes That'a all that you can do close your eyes right..... I was in a relationship that I put at stake because you came back but you had to leave me again .. didn't you... why did you bother to come back... and who told you about me. N now after all this time you come back to claim your right on this baby..... yoU R not the father get it... go away ... go away from here...... you r no one to me.. now get lost....
She falls down and starts crying.....
Abhi retraces his steps back.....'Nikki please please don't hurt yourself because of me.....I will go today but I will make u mine and this time and I going to take you with me forever Nikki... forever....' thinking that to himself he leaves from there....

Nikki gets up and sees that he is not there... She goes around the room to see wehre he went.... and then she reaches the window and sees him leaving..... She thinks' Why Abhi... y..... why do you not understand that I need you..... with me at this stage... at every stage of my life.... I would not have done what I did if it was anyone else in your place.. Why do you not realise that..... There are so many accusations on me..... How can I tackle them If I don't even have your support. '

She wipes her eyes and thinks' I will tell Armaan tomorrow that this Baby is not his and we never did Anything. Whether Abhi comes back or not.... I have no right to ruin my sister's marriage. I will tell Armaan everything tomorrow.' Thinking that she closes the window and goes to sleep.

Thats it folks...
Happy reading....

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987crazyneha.0807SanausmanLu_Arminiki4lifecrimson_10JAZZ_ACUAdiyachill..KaJenDelena..piyushiStupidcupid1234sweety7395Bhavya8qt4everdishbhanRapunzzelfalcon.starakshadAR-kashfrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95cutiepreetAbhiNikiLuverdhruvikaluvsKSGJenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashumoonlight2630kavyaafri42911shonadesireGudduluvsEmaani.95Nazzz16shonagudiaAR_LOVERkweetrockstarjanu1610Barbie3143sammy4unidha1983SweetAddiction.crazy4KASH_ARSankiPagalEthereal-Pathsmiley_liziKaSh-Maneet-Fansabihaa.anumeha_rajatObodroKargoshIanoconic.felicitysmoak.OkThanksByesjain

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hi Dear How R U so cold yaar but ur ff is really a mind blowing one  cool one stupid Armaan think its his baby  woh Ridhima is password for his file i wish that Nikki clear things soon at least he start to care for Ridhima but i want Ridhima to know truth plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha

Edited by nidha1983 - 12 January 2011 at 5:34am

janu1610

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Haw! Armaan ko lagta hai ki uska baby hai?
Offo...
Hope niki sabkuch bata de
cont soon
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpI007

Originally posted by AR4eve

@shilpl007'' Thanks shilpa'' sacchi ur name is Shilpa' nice'..  :) Yup'. he is not the father'.dhire dhire aap ko pata chalega' for now toh thoda confusion clear hua na.. that the baby is Nikki's and Abhi's'

Keep reading..

hey
muchi my name is shilpaSmile
what is ur name???????????????????
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Lol.... My name is Vishlesha.... updated hun...

shonadesire

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qt4ever

Haw! Armaan ko lagta hai ki uska baby hai?
Offo...
Hope niki sabkuch bata de
cont soon

heheh..... thanks qt4ever.... I will try MY BEST TO  update as soon as I can... Do keep reading.. and pouring in those wonderrful comments... :)

Edited by AR4eve - 11 January 2011 at 11:30am
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

Hiiiii
Sorry 4 da late comments
Been abroad
Awesome ff
Love it
Love da concept
Can't wait 4 more
How will ridzy feel when da truth comes out
Will armaan think da child is his
Can't wait
Con soon
Thanks da pm's
Plz do add me 2 ur pm list
Thanks

NO problems.... thank you so much.... Do keep reading to find out answers to all your questions...... Added to the list... :)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

Heyyyy.... I am so glad my gues was right.... Pls do updt soon... waiting for the answers to so many of my questions...

Sheena :)

hEY sHEENA... uPDATED the part.. Do keep reading..... hehe yeah ur guess was very right....

AbhiNikiLuver

Go to top