Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 (Page 10)

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
comment cards
I want to thank all my lovely readers for making this FF really work!!!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.....
<3<3<3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety7395mohit_aggarwalcutiepreetfri42911Nazzz16vidu87shonagudiaanumeha_rajat

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

wooowww that was simply amazing part....

wat their past yaar..........

when he loved niki...y got married to ridz.......

n ridz....she is just living in this moment that he'll be back to her......

thnx for the pm............

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

wooowww that was simply amazing part....

wat their past yaar..........

when he loved niki...y got married to ridz.......

n ridz....she is just living in this moment that he'll be back to her......

thnx for the pm............

thanks ...... the answers to some of your questions will be coming soon.... in 2/3 update.s....... do kee reading.. n thanks :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anumeha_rajat

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Hi...would you be updating any part today in case...!!!!
AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
PART 5

Armaan was driving home after finishing his work. There was heavy traffic on the road. He was already becoming irritated with the traffic. Earlier on in office he had a big argument with his co employee regarding approval of a project. To add to that this traffic was making him more irritated. All he wanted at this moment was to go home and rest for a while. Gradually the traffic loosened and he managed to reach home. On the other hand, Riddhima has already made up her mind, she was going to ask Armaan today as to why was his behaviour so rude towards her ever since they got married.
He reached home.
Ananya was talking to Riddhima when she saw him, " Here you are Armaan. Jaldi se mooh haath dho lo and I will bring your dinner up front"
Riddhima looked at Armaan. She had made up her mind and there was no turning back but she thought it would be better to talk to him in private rather than in front of everyone.
Armaan saw Riddhima but without gesturing anything, left from there. This made her even more angry.
She started bringing in the food at the dining table. Muskaan and Anjali helped her with it.
Everyone settled at the dining table as Armaan came in. He took a chair and sat down. Muskaan deliberately made Riddhima sit next to Armaan but Armaan did not react to it. Everyone started eating and Muskaan and Anjali started talking. Gradually Billy and Ananya joined in.
After dinner everyone started retracing back into their room. Ananya, Muskaan and Anjali sat up front in the living room watching TV. Billy went upstairs to finish his work. Riddhima saw that Armaan was going upstairs to the room, and she wanted him to asnwer her questions. She told Ananya that she wanted to change and then she will come and finish the work. Ananya said don't worry about the vessels, our maid can do it , saying so she tells the maid to finish the work.
Riddhima goes upstairs and sees that Armaan is sitting on his desk and doing his work.
She thinks should I talk to him now or not. But then she decides to wait until he finishes. After sometime Armaan fisnishes his work and startes to walk to his bed to sleep.
At this point Riddhima says : ummm Armaan
Armaan interrupts: Riddhima, I am too tired today
Riddhim quitens for a few minute and then says: you are always too tired to talk to me Armaan
He doesn't say anything.
Riddhima continue: I have noticed ever since we got married you have hardly even spoken to me.
Armaan prays in his mind 'Riddhima please dont raise this topic today or I may say something that might hurt you'
Riddhima: I was under the impresssion that you were happy with this marraige...
Armaan interrups: I am happy Riddhima
Riddhima: Then y don't you talk to me. What have I done to you that it is so difficult to talk to me.
Armaan: It s just work load Riddhima( he said trying to control what he speaks)
Riddhima: I know you loved someone and I remember the day when you told me that but when I came back into your life you had come to take me, your family had asked for my rishta.
Armaan is listening quietly
Riddhima: Agar woh ladki itni khaas thi then why did you not marry her and why did you marry me. Atleast otherwise i would have cried because you did not love me but I would still have been happy to see u happy.
Armaan: Its not like that Riddhima. I have been through a lot lately and I just need some time..
Riddhima: Armaan.. I can give you all the time in the world .. because you know I..... (she got up from the bed because she was really upset with him)khaiir chodo.. there is no point in telling you.... because you just dont....... you ruined my life Armaan( she knew she was overdoing it.. but today he had finally spoken and she wanted to know the real reason,....) u just ruined my life.... I wil be living a life where I have a husband who loves someone else and who will not tell me why he married me. I am supposed to live my life in a bhram....
Armaan gets up... this was  just too much for him , he walks to her. She was standing with her back towards him and she was removing her clothes for tomorrow. He grabbed her right arm and turned her towards him and pushed her towards the cupboard with her right arm behind her back and his left hand holding on to her right arm . Going very close to her he said:Tumhari life barbad nahin huin hain.. maine tumse sirf thoda sa time manga hain..
Riddhima: Engagement se ab tak maine tumhe time his diya hai na Armaan
Armaan: thoda aur mang raha hoon main
Riddhima: tum ek kaam karo..... mujhe talak de kar apni us gf se shaadi kar lo.. phir toh tum khush ho jaoge na...
Armaan: Riddhiiimaaaaaa
Riddhima: Chillane se sach nahin badalta Armaan
Armaan is really frustrates at this point he leaves her hand bangs his hand on the cupboard very close to her and  leaves and goes to sleep...
Riddhima crumbles and drops down on the floor and cries.....
She thinks 'thik hain main tumhe time deti hoon aur tab tak kuch nahin bolungi jab tak tum pehle nahin bolte.'

She goes and tries to sleep but is unable to. She thinks of the time when she was so happy to just be in love

Flashback::
Armaan tells Nikki to meet him next morning because she was worried about Riddhima. Riddhima wakes up early that morning and dresses in a beautiful white punjabi suit. She had finally made up her mind to tell him that she loved him. Armaan was ready and was walking downstairs to the restaurant. They were still in Goa. He was about to text Nikki when he saw Riddhima walking towards him. He put away his phone and smiled at her. He saw her walking towards him with her hands behind her back.
She came to him and said: Kaise ho Armaan
Armaan said: ekdum mast Riddhima.. Aur tum... itni subah subah kuch kaam tha..
Riddhima smiles and nods. He waits for her to say something.
Riddhima: I wanted to say this to you for a long time now but just could not muster up the courage to...
Armaan: kuch jaruri baat?
Riddhima: Haa...bahut jaruri.....  Armaan tumhe yaad hain hum pehle kab mile the...(Armaan tries to think.... but doesnt exaclty remember when was their first meeting) mujhe yaad hain...jab tum hamare ghar aaye the Nikki ke saath New Years ke din... mujhe toh usi din se...( she smiled)
Armaan: se kya Riddhima?
Riddhima: tumhe ab tak nahin pata chala.... khairr... phir jab hum college main milne lage toh I just could not stop myself. aur kal jab tumne sabke saamne meri taarif ki toh... Armaan........ (she comes close to him... and whispers in his ear..) I love you. ....( she smiles and then comes face to face in front of him.. Armaan is thouroughly shocked.....at what Riddhima just said)
Armaan: Riddhima.. par..
Riddhima: Nahin Armaan aaj mujhe bolne do itni mushkil se maine himmat ki hain..maine tumhe us din se pyaar kiya hain jab se tum meri zindagi main aye ho aur hamesa karungi....... Aur mere is pyaar ki nishaani hain yeh( She slowly removes her hand that was hiding behind her and brings out a beautiful dancing bride and groom that makes a beautiful sound.  She waits forhim.. to say something)
Armaan doesn'tknow how to react to this but he cannot let her be out of touch with reality.... he says: Riddhima.... I dont know how to say it.. but.... look I have always looked up to u a s avery good friend.. but nothing beyond that....(Riddhima frowns...) I don't mean to hurt you rIDDHIMA... but I have really never thought about you with any other intention.....
Riddhima: Par Armaan... joh ab tak nahin kiya ab ho sakta hain...
Armaan: Nahin Riddhima... its not possible...
Riddhima starts to break down..: but why Armaan..(she holds his collar) please don't do this to me.. I love you
Armaan tries to make her understand...: Riddhima please try and understand...
Riddhima is becoming impatient and repeating to Armaan to not leave her and that she lvoes him dearly...
Armaan ultimately blurts out: Riddhima its not possible... i love someone else..... and I intend to marry her....
Hearing this she leaves his collar.... the dancing doll drops from her hand and the glass shatters......... she doesn't know what else to say.... She starts running from there crying..
Armaan runs after her trying to stop her..: Riddhima wait.. Riddhima wait.... Ridddhimaaaaaa...

Thats it folks... I know you all will be hating me cuz Armaan rejected Riddhima's proposal  but.. sabar karo yaaro..... I promise good scenes between AR as the story unfolds...

Happy reading

Edited by AR4eve - 06 January 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987crazyneha.0807Srihagudiyanrani143swarobi1niki4lifefariah12crimson_10JAZZ_ACUAritu19diyachillStupidcupid1234piyushisweety7395-nikki-Bhavya8dishbhanPreetLuvKSGqt4everanushkajainAR-kashyongshinfalcon.starscorpio95frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashdesire_20moonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetvidu87prachi06Jenniferfan-wild-nacimaNazzz16fri42911GudduluvsshonadesireAR_LOVERjanu1610sammy4uzhasan2kweetrockstarshonagudiaanjie22crazy4KASH_ARanumeha_rajatObodroKargoshSweetAddiction.SankiPagalEthereal-PathMedha.Ianoconic.karan-007felicitysmoak.sjain

AR4eve Goldie
AR4eve
AR4eve

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepreet

Hi...would you be updating any part today in case...!!!!

hey hun... I hav updated the part... Hapy reading
cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
CryCry.....it was a sad part...:( :(
but i luv ur writing style..:) <3
luv the way how story is moving and being unfold...but Armaan is def not being fair to Ridz in any way possible...not before mrg or after mrg...:( :(
hope he realizes his responsibility and falls for her as well...:)
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc ;)
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 04 January 2011 at 8:16pm
shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hey nice part.
Chaloo at least Arman knew b4 mrg that Ridhima loves him. Still lots of suspense is there ... Hope the mystery solves soon. Continue soon

Go to top