Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nice part yaar
loved it
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AR4eve

Nikki will be fine.. DOnt worry..... You will find the asnwers to all of your questions with the update.s. and time.... Do keep reading..... 😃

k wa8 for that but i m not asking nikki is ok i mean to say how can ridhma forgive Nikki and when nikki know about divorce can she forgive herself for destroying her sis life
sajniksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No yaar....y armaan is always punished on other's deeds..its not done...
nice part..hppe everything will get solved soon...update soon...
jiyaa_m thumbnail
gupta family is responsible but ridz forgive themn for artmaan she wants divorce its not fair

want armaan cries for ridz n gupta family equally ashmed of hioding this

update soon
awesome update dear....................
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update! i am glad that Ridhimma has stuck to her descion, Armaan deserves it although its not his fault rather its nikki's but i cant help but to be angry with him. Ridzi- padma relationship was cute although i wanted her to be sort angry at her family esp nikki but anywho loved it! i know people want AR to be together soon i also want AR tgether but NOT soon, come on Armaans needs to fall for her &  it should take a while for him to do so in that case their lovestory would have more dept and meaning rather than just him fallin in love with her immediately which will seem unrealstic.  UPDATE SOOOOOOON!

Lu_Armi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome.... Loved all the parts... Finally read them... Eager to read more....
diyachill thumbnail
i read ur whole ff in one go...wonderful ff...........enganging story line......add me in ur pm list
shonadesire thumbnail
hey diiiiiiiii
awesome part👏👏..............but it was sad part😭😭..........ridz want divoce yeah she is right of her point of view................i hope armaan will fall herr soon..............plzzzzzzzzzz di don't seperate them😭.............loved the part
thanks for pm
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

shalika thumbnail
read the ff nw....
plzz add me to the pm list :)