AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
hey.......
so far its too good.....
pls continue soon......n do pm me.......
thnx.....
Hey Friends, Here is another update before the week actually begins just for u guys :)

PART 14
(I labelled it 14 because 13 is like an unlucky number N I know I shouldn't believe N all but kya karoon... I can't 😆 so here it is)

Armaan and Riddhima start walking towards the hospital along the road leaving their broken car behind.

At the hospital:
It almost 3 in the morning and its dusky outside. Waiting for Nikki to come to senses Abhi gradually dozes off right next to Nikki by her bedside with his hand holding her's tightly and both their hands resting on her stomach.

Slowly n gradually Nikki starts to come to wake. She opens her eyes and tries to see around but its too dark to see. Then see rewinds and thinks of what actually happened.

Nikki, Armaan, and Riddhima were at the coffee Shop and Riddhima....... she gets startled. Riddhima knows everything...... everything. She will break down. My little sister needs me. I have to make her understand. She starts to move her hand to get up when she realizes that someone is actually holding on to her hand. She tries to move it but then happens to see the face of the person who was holding it and was pleasantly surprised.
It was Abhi.
The last that she had seen of him was at her home when he had come in through the balcony to talk to her and she had brushed him off. And then here he was now. She saw how his hand was intertwined into hers and held protectively onto her stomach, onto their baby. A smile appeared on her face, seeing this caring nature of his, this nature which had drawn her to him, this nature because of which she had always felt protective, until ........

until the day he left her ABRUPTLY...... n then met her again on the few instances. But these few meetings with him had changed her life so very drastically.
A tear left her eye. She wanted to caress his face. To hug him. To tellhim how much she missed him, his touch, his caring, his nurture, to tell him how much she missed just being with him, and to tell him all that had happened with her in the past few months, to hear him, to hear why he left her once again after they had met that night.
There was so much she wanted to know, to tell, to understand, to feel... but she was not able to do it. Something was holding her back. She wasn't sure what it was.. maybe the separation and the fact that after trusting him blindly he had left her, what if he did it again. What if he broke her trust again. It was difficult for her to do it.

Riddhima. Her name brought back the actual memory. Of why she had gone to the Coffee Shop, to clear Armaan's misunderstanding that the baby was his, to tell him that she had lied and she was not worth his trust, to tell him to take care of his little sister.... Riddhima...... but what was she going to tell Riddhima... Riddhima had heard her... her trust on her sister must have been broken she had to talk to Riddhima.. N to make her understand.. but how.....

All these thoughts were troubling her and she started fidgeting. The movement woke up a sleeping Abhi. But still holding on to her hand, he sat up, Nikki turned towards him and smiled.

Abhi: How are you feeling now, Nikita.
Nikki had not heard that name in a very long time. Her family used to call her Nikki, her friends and everyone would call her Nikki, even Abhi. But when he was very emotional or worried about her he would call her by her full name NIKITA.
She replied: I am fine, Abhi.
She saw the bandage on this other hand that was hidden while he was sleeping.
She asked: What happened to you hand, Abhi.
Abhi: Nothing Nikki, bus choti si kharoch hain.
Nikki: Yeh choti si kharoch toh nahin hain. Let me see.
Abhi: Nahin Nikki. Its nothing.
Nikki looking into his eyes: Let me see.
He gave in and she held his hand. Some of the burnt mark was still visible outside the bandage.
Nikki: What is this Abhi? Why is ur hand burned? I hope u did not do something to hurt yourself.
Abhi: Nahin Nikki. Its nothing like that. I was trying to make food and my hand got burned.
Still unconvinced Nikki said: See that's why you should let a woman come into your life so she can cook for you.
Abhi: I can never let any woman come into my life.
Nikki surprised looked at him
Abhi: Because there is room for only one Nikki....... you.
Nikki started at him for a moment and then turned away.
With his hand he moved her face so that she faces him.
Abhi: Nikki. I am telling you the truth. I need you in my life. I want you in my life. When I left you it was a big mistake.
Nikki: You need me? O............... Is that why you came back to me. Because you need me...... So when the need vanishes you will leave me stranded... right?
She looked at him straight, her eyes penetrating straight through his eyes.
Abhi: No, Nikki.. I would never....
Nikki: Never... you say never.... Ok lets see....... When we graduated High School... Right after Graduation.. we made plans to get married and then you disappeared( Abhi looked down) And if that was not enough when I had after a lot of courage decided to move on in my life you showed up a few days before my wedding and consoled me to sleep with you by telling me a fake story that would melt my heart.....
Abhi: Nikki, It was not a story. It was the truth.
Nikki not listening continue:N left me devastated. The person that was going to marry me I betrayed him because you left me like that. And when i found out I was pregnant.. lets see where you there... NO...... Did you try to come back.... NO......Because of you.. of the insecurity that you put into me... I ruined Armaan's life and I told him the baby is his..... So that I could teach you a lesson.... But no.... since I did something wrong God punished me.... N Ananya found out about it....... You used to say right that you were close to Ananya... So probably she was the one who told you this child is your's and hence you came to me that night again abruptly and now today.

What do you think ofme? Am I a play toy for you? That you will come and leave me as and when you like?

Abhi tries to hold her hand and make her understand but she was very furious and she jerks off his hand.

Nikki: Go away.... Mr. Abhimanyu Modi.... Go away... you have given me enough trouble to last for an eternity and this baby, she will be born..... yes Mr. Modi its a girl.... she will be born to be a fatherless child
Abhi: Nikki Please No..... I am here.... for...
Nikki starts to leave from there. Abhi grabs hold of her hand and tries to make her stop.
Nikki: Leave my hand. I have to tell Armaan and Riddhima the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
She manages to remove her hand from his clutches and starts to leave
Abhi: Nikki please don't leave me
Nikki turns back and looks at him to give him one last glance and says: Abhi when you left me at the hotel this was my state but you were not even there in front of me, so that I could atleast cry and beg you to take me. You deserve this because you made me go through all of that.
She starts to leave but turns back and says: But I want to thank you for one thing. If you had not come into my life I might have married Armaan and broken Riddhima's heart. I thank you for that and for this baby. Some day when this child grows up to be a beautiful young girl I will tell her to stay away from boys like you who make false promises and leave.
Saying this she leaves from there.

Abhi breaks down by the bedside and drops down: Nikki...... I need you atleast at this point..... And what I did to you was not right but It was a weak moment Nikki..... N I am not as strong as you are... Nikita....... I wish things were different between the two of us.

At the roadside

Armaan and Riddhima are walking. They have been walking for about five minutes or so now. Armaan looks at Riddhima. She is walking, while looking straight making sure she doesn't say a word. Armaan is very upset with himself because in between Nikki and him , Riddhima was unnecessarily hurt. Even in the beginning.
He tries to talk
Armaan: Ummm... Riddhima.
Riddhima: Yes Armaan.
Armaan: Riddhima..... shayad tum mujhe kabhi maaf na kar sako but I am deeply and truly sorry for what I have done.
Riddhima walks quietly failing to respond.
Armaan: Kuch to bolo Riddhima. Please.
Riddhima bringing out all the courage in her she says: Its ok Armaan. We cannot avert our destiny.
They walk for a few minutes again in complete silence.
Armaan: I know Ridhima but please mujhe maaf kardo.
Riddhima: Its not me Armaan, Its Nikki whom you should ask for forgiveness. She is left all alone to face everything by herself.
Armaan looks away from her: Yes I have to ask forgiveness from you and her.
Riddhima: The only way to forgive is....( she says this with a very heavy heart) .... is to marry Nikki.
Armaan not surprised doesn't say anything.
Riddhima continues: You are hearing me .. na Armaan... Nikki deserves you... the baby needs you.
Armaan: Aur tum... Riddhima
Riddhima: Main....... ( she tries laughing) I was just a hurdle..(Armaan says Don't say that Riddhima) No its true..... Even in college ...... I cam in between you and her and now as well. I have destroyed my sister's life..... But I will fix it too....... N for that you will have to marry her Armaan....
Armaan stops walking.
Riddhima senses that but doesn't feel right about it. She turns towards him and says: You have to do this Armaan..... you cannot do it... You understand... right....
Armaan nods. and starts walking again. with Riddhima.
And they walk the rest of the way.. not talking to either.

Nikki leaves from the hospital and catches a rickshaw to her house. While in the Rickshaw she thinks of what all has happened to her in the past few days. But now she was very clear in her mind , even more than before. She had to tell Armaan and Riddhima about the baby being Abhi's and then she could live her life with the help of her Baby.

Thats it FOlks

Happy Reading

OMG. Haila! Amazing part yaar... jaldi se update karo pleaseeeee :D

Sheena
omg ...plz nikki tell everythin as soon as possible ...so that AR dont break their marriage
awesome update
loved it
don't break AR marriage
hope Nikki tells them the truth quick
cant wait 
thanks 4 da pm
Awesome part, but oh come on let nikki tell them already...i feel bad for riddhima..poor girl
and lets hope abhi can earn bck nikki and everything will be fine :)
Hey Vishu Di...:)
wowww amazing part...:)
but i can't believe Niki lied to Armaan that's it's his baby just to take revenge on Abhi..to hurt him...uughhh it's ridiculous...:(
hope she tells AR the truth soon.... before they break off their marriage for her....!!!!
luved AR part...:) awwwwww feel bad for Ridz...:( hope Armaan understands....:)
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
hiiiii
awesome update
loved it
plz dont break up AR
plz unite AN
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
hey awesome part
i just want nikki to tell AR the truth quick so that AR dont break their marriage
cant wait to read the next part
please update soon
thanks for the pm