Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rising_angel

nice part....continue soon ...feelin sad for ridz ...nikki shuld open her mouth to tell thm that its not armaan s baby ....I have one question ...how did armaan belive that it is his child??

Thanks.. Because If you read the previous parts He was drunk and Nikki told him that they consummated their relationship and then the pregnancy happened. He knows nothing about her encounter with Abhi. Hope this clears it oUt
AR4eve thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiepreet

res....i'm first again...yeahhhh

yup waiting for ur comment
AR4eve thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiepreet

res....i'm first again...yeahhhh
EDITED 😛
Hey Vishu Di..;)
wowww another update..:) awesome...:)
it was amazing..:) awww i sympathize with Armaan...:)
i can't believe even after knowing that Armaan is not the father of the baby Niki asked him to marry her leaving her mother to die....!!! thatzz low...!!!
but glad Ridz understood...:)
thanx for the pm  n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3

hmm..... Nikki had her reason....s.   Do keep readng
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, another update in a dayy..thankk you
really liked the part and im glad we know armaans side..and wow, so nikki knew abhi was the father of her child yet she asked armaan to marry her...wow thats pretty mean and sad...

but lets see what happens noww
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome part
really liked the update
i feel bad for armaan how he had to choose between his mother and nikki
i cant believe nikki still wanted to marry him knowing that the baby was abhi's 
really like riddhima and how she understood armaan 
really loving the ff
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
Amoon.88 thumbnail
aww..

nice parts....

feeling bad 4 both AR...

hope nikkik open up her mouth or atleast dat stupid father of da baby now can do somthng,,,

thnx 4 da pm n continue soon..

AMOON
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part. I guess nikki asked for the mrg for the sake of baby's future. But can't see Arman and ridhima suffer like this . Hope the truth comes out soon  and AN and AR be happy ..
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

AMAIZING UPDATES! loved both of them, ok so now i understand the story from Armaans POV and i actually sort of feel sorry for him however what Ridhimma had to go through thats just shit coz basically her life was sacrificed between; Armaan - Nikki- Abhi - Armaan/ Nikki's Family!   anywho Hope Nikki tells Armaan the whole truth from her side as in like about abhi and all. Although i would LOVE for AR to be together like anything! i still feel Ridhimma should act differently towards him (not like mean but perhaps just like not caring so much) :) . would love to see Armaan feel jealous maybe like after few updates like bring another guy in Ridhimma's life so Armaan can finally realize he feels something for her. :) lol UPDATE SOOOOON!

shonadesire thumbnail
hey diiiiiiiiii
wowwwwww loved both update....👏⭐️
that was awesome👏.............thats great ridz know the truth of armaan scenrio....diiiiiiii you know whwt pehle i symapthise with nikki........but now i hate her.........i hope ye truth come out armaan is not father nikki's baby soonnnnnn
thanks for pm diiiiiiii
continue soonnnnnnnnnn😊