Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lu_Armi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome...Loved the part....Waiting 4 the next one eagerly....Continue soon....
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This update will be in 2/3 parts .

PART11-A

Armaan: I cannot let this happen anymore. Riddhima is my wife and she expects some things from me. I know it sounds awkward coming from my mouth but I can't let this guilt within me anymore Nikki. I have to tell her everything and I am going to tell her everything tonight. I will leave the decision on her then and whatever she decides I will abide by it. But before I do that I have to fulfill my duty towards you an our baby.(Nikki closes her eyes...Please Armaan don't make it difficult for me. Please don't.)

Riddhima catches a taxi and sits in. Muskaan and Anjali run after her calling her shouting her name but Riddhima pays no attention. The cashier comes and grabs hold of them.He says:Madam please you have to pay for the coffee and the food. Muskaan gives him an irritated look and gives him the money and is about to leave when she spots Armaan. She asks Anjali to wait there and she goes in to where Armaan was sitting and is shocked to see Nikki there.
She walks up to them and says: Ohh tu hai.... Aur bhai aap......
Armaan tries to explain but seeing how Riddhima left she understood that she found out everything...
She looks at Nikki and says: Look Nikki what you did with my family I have still not forgiven you for that.. but teri itni himmat ki tu bhai ki shaadi shuda zindagi main aab problems lana chahti hain...
Armaan Interrupts her: Muskaan.. tu galat samaj........
Muskaan looks at him: Galat.. main galat samak rahi hoon...Bhai main..... aap ab tak nahin samaj rahe ki yeh Nikki kya chizz hai... Bhai u dont.....(She stops her self from saying it and faces Nikki and while pointing her finger towards Nikki says)You.. Nikki.. you have ruined my family a lot(moving closer to Nikki so that Armaan cannot hear what she is saying to her she says) Tere yeh bache ka raaz mujhe maalum hain.. aur maine bhai ko sirf isiliye nahin bataya because I love him and don;t want him to be hurt.. but agar tu apni harkato se baaz nahin ayi Nikki... I swear.. I will tell him everything.......
Nikki smiles at her and thinks: Muskaan tu usi parwah mat kar aaj toh main khud use sab bata dungi................
Muskaan irritated that Nikki is taking what she telling her as a joke pushes her and catches hold of Armaan and tells him: Bhai ab chalo bahut drama ho gaya hain....
Armaan tries to stop her, Nikki tries to stop her but she pushes Nikki very hard. She falls on the ground grabbing hold of her stomach as a sharp pain starts arising. She tries not to let them know but her expressions say it all. Muskaan is pulling Armaan to leave but Armaan looks back at Nikki and sees her expression, immediately he releases his hand from Muskaan and goes to Nikki. He holds her, she is trying not to cry and say something to him, but the pain is just unbearable for her.... and all she can do is say nothing to hide the pain, to stop herself from screaming out loud. Muskaan looks back and is afraid. She did not mean to hurt Nikki but just make her stay away from her family. Armaan looks at Muskaan with anger in his eyes. Muskaan looks up apologetically at him. Armaan says: Muskaan mujhe abhi koi baat nahin karni tum ghar jao aur ma ko kuch mat batana.... Muskaan doens't know what to say. She leaves, Anjali was about to come in but seeing Muskaan come out she asks her: Kya hua Muskaan manager se ladne gayi thi kya.
Muskaan tries to smile but couldnt especially after what just happened and says: Lets go Anjali.. We have to go home and see what happened to Riddhima.
Agreeing on that point they both leave.

Riddhima is in the taxi and trying not to cry.
The driver asks her where to go. She doesn't know where to go so she tells him to keep going straight. The driver confused about where does she want to go asks her:Sidhe sidhe kahan madam..
Riddhima: Bus sidhe sidhe hi chalie
Driver: Par madam kitni der
Riddhima irritated tells him; aap bas chalaiye ... main aapko paise de rahi hoon na.....
The driver stops asking her anymore questions and keeps driving. He looks at her through the rear view mirror and sees that she is visibly very upset. He decides not to say any further.

The song Beetein Lamhein is playing on the Fm.....
She hates her fate for playing such a dirty trick on her.
Armaan had said: you and our baby.
Why...... why Did they not tell me anything...Armaan.... toh this is what you wanted to tell me. That my sister and you.... n the baby.....
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
A tear starts tricking from her eye........ All the people I trusted...... All of themmm... I am ashamed to call anyone my own... N Nikki... meri apni behen... I loved her so much...... all this while I thought she was .... but she was.... she didn't marry him... y..... when ....... yy........ IT was her right..... (she starts crying ) Armaan... kyun..... aur maine socha.. aaj shayad hamari life change hoti.. par....( she cries even more) everything is destroyed... why did they do this to me...................Why....
The driver hears her crying bitterly and tries to calm her down
Driver: Madam ji sab thik ho jayega...
Riddhima irritated says: Kuch nahin thik hoga...... kuch nahin.... sab barbaad ho gaya.. sab kuch...
Driver doesn't know what to say: Madam ji woh upar walah hain na.. uska koi na koi plan hota hai... woh dukh deta hain... toh uske peeche kahin khushi bhi chupi hoti hain.......
Ridhimma stops crying for a minute. Seeing that his words are making an impact on her he continues: Aur madamji.. agar aap ko aap woh dukh de raha hain toh isme bhi kahin us upar wale ki koi chal chupi hogi... jissee aap ko age khushi mile.....
Riddhima starts wiping her tears.... and thinks: Maybe he is right.... I should have known about it before.. then Nikki and Armaan's life would have been different.... maybe thats y this happened... So that I reunite Armaan, Nikki and their baby....(N she starts crying.....) I know mujhe bahut taklif hogi but jo sahi hain woh toh hona hi hain na.........
The Driver thinks: Hai allah.. yeh toh aaur bhi rone lagi... main chup hi baithunga aaab...

Armaan arrives at the hospital with Nikki. He calls for an emergency and screams for Doctors. A doctor comes there and asks Armaan angrily as to why is he creating sucha  scene in the hospital. Armaan becomes teary eyes. He tries to explain to the doctor that Nikki is pregnant and fell and it started paining and then he .... The Doctor makes no sense of what Armaan is trying to say but he realises that the girl is pregnant and sufferning. He immediately calls the nurses and they take Nikki to the ward.
Armaan outside is tensed. He doens't know whom to call. He immediatley calls Riddhima.
In the Taxi Riddhima receives his call but doens't know if she should pick it up or not. She keeps looking at it but does not pick up the phone. The phone disconnects. Armaan tries again.... this time she picks up the phone...
Armaan: Riddhima.....(she senses tension in his voice)Riddhima... Nikki.....
Riddhima:Kya hua Nikki ko...
Armaan:Riddhima Nikki ko pain start hua.. N ....
Riddhima cutting him off..: Koinse hospital...
Armaan:Snajeevani....
She hangs up the phone and tells the driver to drive to Sanjeevani hospital. The Driver releived that finally she found a destination makes a U-turn and drives to Sanjeevani....

Thats IT folks..
happy Reading,..... 
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
am speechless

superb part

but plzzzzzzzz gv d nxt part also

thnx 4 PM
cont soon
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it ...But i want Nikki to open her mouth and tell him thats it not his baby.....No riddhima plz don t try to reunite them....continue soon
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg.............😭😭😭
why is Ridz trying to reunite AN...seriously Niki doesn't deserve Armaan at all..i am starting to hate her chrctr.....gosh women open ur big mouth.... stop smiling...!!!!!😑
wowww luved the part anyhow...all the emotions...n writing was superb..:)
but omg...i feel awful for Ridz...:( plzz plzz get AR together soon..but make Ridz go away from Armaan's life soo he understands what she was for him...after knowing NIki's truth.....goshhh he is pissing me off now...!!!!
thanx for the wonderful part n cont soon..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tc ;)
Preet <3
Edited by cutiepreet - 13 years ago
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
nooooooooooo u stopped at such critical part; hope Armaan realizes how much he loves Ridzi when she leaves him (if she leaves him?); UPDATE FAST, SUCH INTERESTING TWIST. this ff keeps suprising me. :))))
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this part was very good
plz reunite AR
nikki should tell the truth soon
can't see AR like this
plz reunite AR soon
continue the next part soon
Lu_Armi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful....Eager to read more of it..... Continue soon....
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey... pls dont make Nikki lose the baby.. please!
Awesome update!

Sheena :)