Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 7

At the Hospital the doctors are checking on Nikki. The Doctor comes out and asks, " I told you before as well Shashank.... that your daughter is week and I asked you to make sure she takes her vitamins and medicines properly. But I see you haven't done it Shashank. For God's sake take care of your daughter... Shashank.."
Padma interrupts, " But Doctor I have been giving her the medicined regularly"
Doctor, " In that case Ms. Gupta.. I think your daughter is playing a trick on you because the body is not receiving any of the medications that I have prescribed and that only means that she is not taking them in the first place. Make sure she takes them"
The Doctor goes from there.

Shashank is very upset. He drops on the bench nearby.
Padma rushes to him, " Shashank sambhalo apne aap ko"
Shashank, "Padma, what have I don't to my daughter. I told her that I will not distinguish between my daughters but that's exactly what I have done."
Padma interrupting, " No shashank you have done nothing like that"
Shashank, "No Padma, that is exactly what I have done... When Billy and Ananya had come with Riddhima's rishta we knew what Nikki's condition was but we still got Riddhima married to Armaan."
Padma, " But Shashank you know... Ananya was just not willing to accept Nikki and we did tell them that this was not right..... but they did not agree Shashank.. and we had no choice. Besides Nikki herself suggested that we let Riddhima marry Armaan."
Shashank, " I know Padma.. but I wish I had stayed strong and just gone against them. Atleast my daughter's would have been happy then. Now that I think I have made a very grave mistake.... Nikki is in this condition and the person responsible for her condition has married my other daughter. I saw the discomfort between Riddhima and Armaan on that day Padma... when he had come for the padphera's. I have ruined the lives of both my daughter's Padma.. both my daughters."
Padma tries to make him understand.. but she does not know how to now.
The Doctor comes out and says, " You can meet your daughter now. But make sure you do make her take the medicines."
Shashank agrees and the doctor leaves.

They go in and see Nikki.
Nikki tries to hide her face from her parents.
Padma and Shashank stand at the doorway and Padma starts crying. THen she rushes to Nikki and hugs her.
Padma: Nikki tu kyun aise pareshan karti hain apne mom dad ko... you have not been taking the medicines na...... why Nikki....hum kya itne bure hain ki tu hamari baat ansuni karke medicines bhi nahi le rahi..... Nikkii....
Nikki doesn't say anything..
Padma..: Shashank.. yeh toh kuch sun bhi nahin rahi.... aap hi baat kijiye...
Shashank....comes to her and sits at her side of the bed:Nikki........................................ mujhe pata hain ... main tumhara gunegar hoon par please.. tum aapne aap ko kaise taklif mat do. Jo hua so hua.. par ab main tumhe aur is bacche ko kuch hone nahin dena chahta..
Nikki holds her dad's hand and thinks of confessing everything but all she could say is: Dad.. I am sorry... I will take the medicines properly.
Shashank smiles and to Padma Nikki says: Ma mujhe maaf nahin karogi...
And saying that the three hug together.....

In the college
Muskaan and Riddhima have just arrived at the college
Muskaan: Bhabhi....mujhe ek class hain aap thodi der baithiye phir main aap ko le chalti hoon admission form lene ke liye...
Riddhima: Nahin tum sirf mujhe bata do ki form lena kaha se hain... toh main form le ke complete kar ke de du ..... aur ha... Muskaan yaha tum mujhe Riddhima bulao toh mujhe accha lagega.... aisa lagega.. jaise main vakai main college main hoon...
Muskaan laughs.. : thik hain bhabhi.. oops I mean Riddhima..... par rukna main tumhe class ke baad milti hoon....
Riddhima nods and Muskaan tells her where to obtain the formm.....
She waits in the line, gets the form and then goes to the canteen and starts filling out the form. After about an hour Muskaan is coming out of her class.....In the canteen Riddhima thinks I need to bring my certificates tomorrow so i can start as early as possible and so i spend as little time as in front of Amraan... While she is filling it a group of girls come to her...and stand there... A few seconds later Riddhima sees them and looks at them.... One of the girl says: Tum Riddhima ho na..... Nikita ki behen....
Riddhima nods.... : Ha tum Nikita ko janti ho....
THe girl laughs...at her and says: Yes who doesn't know her.... her and her love affair..
Riddhima asks: I beg your pardon.. kya matlab tumhara.....
The girl laughs..: Don't act as if tum kuch janti nahin.. Nikki aur Armaan ke affair ke baare main.....
Muskaan comes at that moment and says: Oye Ritika.. tujhe aur kuch kaam dhandha nahin jo yeh jhuti batein failati rehti hainn..... chal dafa ho yahan se.......
The girl comes face to face with Muskaan: Naya semester mujhse panga mat le Muskaan..
Muskaan : Tu ye yaad rakhna jarur... ki mujhse panga lena.. yah meri friends ki samne aayi toh mujhse bura koi nahin hoga....
The girl gives her a snobbish attitute and leaves from there...
Muskaan: Riddhima tu uski baat mat sunna.... saara college usssse eee pareshan hain.... tune form bhara.. let me see....( she checks...) hmm yeh toh thik hain.. par tujhe certificates ke saath kal form dena hoga... aur phir just wait for what they say.. I am sure... you will be in the college in no time...
Riddhima smiles at her..: Thanks Muskaan.. chal aab main ghar jaati hoon... I have work at home...... see u there....
Muskaan hugs her and says : see u at home Riddhima...
Riddhima starts to leave.... and gets thinking...
The girls had said, 'Nikki aur Armaan ka affair' but Nikki ne toh mujhe kuch bataya hi nahin kabhi....
She takes an auto and goes home... While in the auto she thinks 'Par woh ladki aise hi kuch nahin bolegi..' and then she remembered.... When I was hurt because Armaan rejected her proposal Nikki was the first and the only one to know what happened which means Armaan told her.....But then she thinks....but then it could also be because they were such good friends... maybe Muskaan was right.. that girl was talking rubbish...
And saying that she pushes that thought out of her mind....
She thinks.... Armaan after you hurt me I did stay strong and to make sure you don't crumble me I moved away from you to study in the Pune Institute... and would have stayed there happily if I was not called in for Nikki's marriage..... As soon as Nikki's marriage thought comes to her she thinks I should go home and visit Nikki especially after what she has gone through. She immediately calls Ananya and explains to her. Ananya agrees that Riddhima could go to visit her parents but that she should come home early...
Riddhima tells the autorickshaw driver to take the auto towards her home( She tells him the address)

Part 7 Ends....
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
thanks for the update
that was a good part
so nikki is pregnant, i really wanna know whose baby it is
i hope its not armaan's
really wanna know what happened in the past
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

awesome part , waiting for next

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nice part.
Nikki's Mrg??? Kiske sath?? And why Ananya didn't like nikki for Arman?Kitne qsns hai.. Pls answer kardo 😕
I really thought aaj to Ridhima ko kuch pata chalega but nanhi hua..
Continue soon...
shonadesire thumbnail
Hey dear
superb part
i hope armaan is not father of nikki baby
thamks for pm
cont soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update yaar