AR FF:: Aapki Nazaron nE Samjha: New Thread Pg 150 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know how but I have a lot of ideas today and hence I am updating a third part. :)

PART 3

Riddhima is having a great time at home. She gets up and brings Nikki out of her room to enjoy with the family. Nikki comes out and tries to mingle with everyone by giving out a fake smile. Shashank and Padma see how difficult it is for her to be her old self. Shashank comes to Nikki, " Nikki you don't have to do this to yourself. I will never sacrifice one daughter for another. Go in and rest." Nikki smiles at her Dad, "I know my Dad and you daon't have to explain that to me. And I want to be out here." Shashank smiles and says, " Ok" Riddhima's friends come home to see her and everyone has a jolly good time.

Its evening and its time for Riddhima's pad phera rasam. Armaan comes home around 6pm. Shashank opens the door and says, " Ahh Armaan. So good to see you. We were expecting you." Armaan smiles and touches Shashank's comes in. Padma brings the pooja thali and puts a tikka on Armaan's forehead and then he touches her feet and enter s the house.

Riddhima sees this from the kitchen and smiles. She was making food for her entire family so that when Armaan comes they could all eat together. Her food was almost done and turned off the gas and went in her bedroom to get herself ready.

Shashank: Aao Armaan Baitho.
He comes around the sofa and as he walks by the sofa he sees her sitting on the sofa. Looking at her he feels sad. He just wants to go and hug her and make her feel that everything will be alright but he couldn't step across the several bonds that had come inbetween the two of them now. He goes and sits on the sofa across her.  He smiles at her and she smiles back. Padma says, " Riddhima should just be back in a minute. All evening she was preparing dinner for you and wouldn't let any of us enter the kithcen" Armaan smiles at Padma. Padma says, " I will just go and call her." and she leaves. Shashank asks him, " So Armaan how was the meeting today. Your Dad mentioned it was a very important meeting for you." Armaan says, " Yes dAD, The meeting was an important one." and he starts explaining how the meeting went. At that point Shashank receives a phone call and he excuses himself to receive the call.

At this point it was only Armaan and Nikki in the living room. Armaan looked at Nikki: Kaisi ho Nikki.
Nikki: fit and fine, Armaan.
Armaan sensed she didn't want to talk.
Armaan: Kab tak baat nahin karogi Nikki.
Nikki: Ab baat karne ko kuch baaki hain armaan.
Armaan: jo Hua usme meri galti thi? Tum janti ho kis haalaat main meri shaadi hui hain tumhari behen se.
Nikki: Isme Riddhima ki koi galti nahin hain. Merehi hi galti hain jo main tumhe pehchan nahin paayi. But mere saath tumne jo kiya hai woh main meri behen ke saath nahin karne doongi tumhe.
Armaan goes to her and presses her shoulders harshly: tumhare saath.. joh maine kiya......??? kya kiya hain maine.....Nikki...I was there at every stage...infact aaj tak main apni family se kehta hoon ki Nikki koh meri zindagi main aana chahiye tha.......
Nikki: leave me Armaan you are hurting me... leave me...( he loosens his grip on her) kehne aur karne main bahut farak hain.  tumne jo kiya so kiya Armaan.. maine tumhe maaf kar diya... magar meri behen ke saath kuch bhi bura karne ka socha toh mujhse bura koi nahin hoga........

Shashank comes back ending his call and Armaan quickly goes back to his seat. Shashank, " Woh Billy ka phone tha... he was asking whether Armaan has reached or not. I just informed him that you have come and that you will be having dinner with us." Armaan looks at Nikki ," Umm Nahin Dad.. meeting ke baad humne khana kha liya tha..... But I will wait until Riddhima finishes her food and then I will take her home." Riddhima and Padma enter at this point and Riddhima says, " Woh Pappa maine khana banate banate kha liya tha kyunki itni bhook lagi thi mujhe.. sorry Dad" she lies.  She tells that mujhe ab ghar jana chahiye kyunki Maa Papa mera intezaar kar rahe honge. Shashank and Padma smile. Ridhhima hugs everyone and while hugging Nikki she says," take care Nikki aur kuch bhi chahiye tu janti hain teri behen hain tere liye." Nikki smiles and says " main janti hoon Riddhima " and then she leaves. Armaan and Riddhima sit in the car and Riddhima says goodbye to everyone and then Armaan drives off.

In the car, Armaan was thinking of what Nikki told him 'kehne aur karne main bahut farak hain' What did Nikki mean by that. Riddhima was smiling to herself that Armaan had come to pick her up and was listening to the music being played on the car stero.
Armaan started thinking about Nikki's words.

Flashback:
Armaan and nikki had confessed to each other that they love each other but were hesistant to tel others about it.
Everyweekend they would meet and talk about their future.
During one of those weekends
Nikki and Armaan were at the beach and it was around 8pm.
Nikki was sitting with Armaan her head resting on his shoulder and they were just looking at the sun setting down.
Nikki: Armaan...
Armaan: Yeah Nikki....
Nikki: I am worried about Riddhima
Armaan: WHy?
Nikki: Because I think she has started liking someone..
Armaan: (smiling ).. so... haven't you..( he teased her)
Nikki: (smiles) I know I have but I trust you and my family knows you and your family knows me, I know they dont know that we are together but still they know me...but with Riddhima.. everytime I start this topic with her ... she changes it and then just doesnt talk about it. Its not that I want to meddle in her issues but she is my sister and I care about her. I just want to know that she is with the right guy and doesn't do anything wrong in the love of that guy.
Armaan: hmmm....
Nikki: can I ask you a favor?( Armaan says ha bolo Nikki) Can you talk to her. I know she idolises you and looks up to you a lot. And I know you can make her talk. Please talk to her and find out  what's going on in her life...
Armaan agrees and says ok I will Nikki.. dont worry...
N then they leave the beach.

Next Day in college Riddhima was walking towards her classroom when Armaan comes and calls her name, " Riddhimaa" She sstops and smiles and turns " Hi Armaan." Armaan " Hi Riddhima.. whats up.. aaj kal toh tu dikhati hi nahin...." Riddhima" Arre exams hain na sar par toh woh just busy preparing for it" Armaan" Par aisi bhi kya tayari that dosto ko nahin milna" RIddhima smiles and says " aisa kuch nahin Armaan meri class hain abhi tumhe main canteen main milti hoon 2 pm ko" Armaan agrees and says ok I will be waiting.

All the time she couldnt concentratee in ehr class thinking that she was going to spend time with  Armaan and that too all alone.

After class she quickly goes to the canteen. WHile walking to the canteen she enter the washroom and makes sure she looks good.

She enter the canteen and sees Armaan sitting there reading a book. She goes to him and he says, " Hi Riddhima toh tum finally aa hi gayi. Kitna sataye tumne mujhe is intezaar main" he said in a kiddish manner.
Riddhim laughs " kuch bhi"
That kuch bhi reminds him of Nikki and how when at the end of 2007 he had tried to tell her his feelings she had said kuch bhi..
He smiled to himself.
Armaan: Riddhima so kya chal raha hain life main aaj kal
Riddhima: same old.... exams sir par hai toh padhai par ji tod mehnat ho rahi hain...
Armaan: acchhha.. yeh batao tumhari love life kaisi chal rahi hain.
Riddhima was very shocked to see him ask a  question like that.
She laughed and said: kya matlab Armaan.
Armaan: Mera matlab... genuinely tumhe koi pasand nahi aya ab tak.
Riddhima: tumne yeh puchne ke liye mujhe bulaya hain yahan..
Armaan( to himslef): haaa
(to Riddhima): Nahin yaar...maine toh isisliye bulaya kyun ki itne dino se tumhe dekha nahin na isisliye..
Riddhima smiles and tries to change the topic.: Nikki kaha hain...
Armaan: Use Professor Shrma se Bio ke kuch questions puchne the isiliye woh waha hai.. aati hi hogi...
and then gradually their entire gang of Armaan, Nikki, Riddhima, Muskaan, Atul, Anjali, and Rahul come in the canteen and start making plans of what to do after the exams.

coming out of the falshback....
Armaan thinks to himself: Nikki tumne unjane se hi sahi Riddhima ko hamare beech main dala tha. How I wish things were different.

They reach home and Riddhima and Armaan enter the home. Everyone was asleep by then. They go to their room and change and then go to sleep: Riddhima goes to sleep smiling, Armaan with a question 'kehne aur karne main bahut farak hain'

Ok people tell me how do you guys like it.......
thanks

Edited by AR4eve - 13 years ago
hey

i really liked ur ff................if u could plzzz pm me the next time u update....

thx

luv
kj

woowww amazing fic..

loved it.........

do continue n add me to ur pm list..........

AWESOME update!!!!! 
i just love how you narrated all the flashbacks from to all 3 parts..
it was just amazing.
i hope armaan soon accepts riddhima
hey hun..:) both of the parts were amazing..:)
i'm really curious to know what happened btw AN...???
and how did Ridz ended up with Armaan..:) which is a gud thing..lol
i really hope Armaan falls for Ridz soon..:)
thanx for the pm and cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
Originally posted by jiyaa

nice ff

add me to ur pm list

thanks hun... can u please send me a buddy request cuz I am unable to send it out thats ways I can PM u whenever I update
happy reading

@Amona.. thanks hun

@krazy4kash… thanks hun..

@anumeha_rajat… thanks hun

@Pammi92.. thanksss I am glad u liked it…. the story is more in the flashback.. so hence u will see plenty of them..

@cutiepreet.. thanks….. U will know.. bt it will take time…. Armaan cannot fall for Riddhima at this stage because he has too many emotions floating around… n another blossoming love…..??? well that's for time to tell :)

A request to all the readers who want me to update them about my FF updates.. please send me a buddy request so I can send you the PM directly as my account doesnt let me send a buddy request....

thank you and happy reading

hey that was a good part
i really want to know what happen
please update soon
nice part dear.
Thanx for the pm.
Update soon.
T.c.
Anuj.