Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

31/12 Ria Ka Adda .: Bodyguard vs Chikbootar:.

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Hello my dear friends Hug

Wishing you all a Happy & Healthy New year! PartyDancing *ahem* Embarrassed *sits straight* Lets dive into the episode Geek LOL

Epi rating: 6.5/10

Liked:

1) Arjun's answers with appropriate FBs (Flashbacks) Star That was a Slap on Rajveer's face Big smile
2) Good dialogues like: "Agar hum saath hoh kuch hoh ya na hoh koi farak nahi parta" Heart
3) DJ & Aro's mom talking abt Arjun's intentions & nikamma Chikoo LOL
4) Arjuhi convo & Aro's FBs with the perfect song Star KK's expressions picked up after: "Tum sach mein nahi jaanti? Before that his expressions were not up to the mark  His strong point is that his eyes talk Thumbs Up

Disliked:

1) Aro let Arjun pick chickoo's hanky Ouch I'm disappointed *pouting* LOL
2) Rajveer humiliating Arjun Angry
3) whoosh whoosh effect & close up shots (specially on Aro's face/eyes)Thumbs Down
4) When Aro's Mom said: "Gaana bajaana hoh jaye" That scene was ended abruptly. Bad Editing Thumbs Down
5) At times KK's dialogue delivery is very thanda and Kritika needs to work on emoting with her eyes. Warna both of them are doing a great job :)

Qoute of the day
: "Falling in love with someone isnt always going to be easy...Anger...tears...laughter. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love each another" - Thinkexist

Thats it from me :)

P.S. By mistake i opened Adda in the wrong forum ROFL New year ki pehli ghalti EmbarrassedLOL

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Edited by secretkeeper - 01 January 2011 at 2:26am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95saman87Nimz-KMHLove14shiviloveskmhshaan17gemini1217tanu111asumz3Ayesha_glaLindaxXxMsFuzzybear69shinyclassicangelina285roshaniDmushiroxxmchopravirgo_gurlBheegiBasantiwida

Ayesha_gla Goldie
Ayesha_gla
Ayesha_gla

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Hello All... 
Sorry for late update.. 

Firstly its 1-1-11 and here im wishing everyone a very happy new year ahead !!!

Pointers - 

1. DJ is the coolest dadi have ever seen. Too Good
she not only understands the GenNext but also knows wats right for them.. 

2.Arjun holding arohi.. reminded me of season 1...Beautiful 
Kritz had wonderful expresiions throught the scene Karan also did Good.

3.I hope chiku later on comes out as to help arohi to fight for arjun.Otherwise he is just a waste of character..

4.Gauri planning all the way to make arjun hate arohi But woh kehte hai na apne paer pe khulhadi marni wohi usne kar diya.

Overall good epi. . 
P.S:- I want the CV's to include the title track instead of using random tracks from movies.

Edited by sarab123 - 01 January 2011 at 6:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17gemini1217mushiroxxsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Sarab Hug

Shreya Go rest! *hands on hips*

All: Sorry we were late today...Today's Adda opener had a headache so i opened instead :) Now I'll take your leave :) Time for sweet dreams Embarrassed LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17sumz3Ayesha_glamushiroxxBheegiBasanti

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
happy new year everyonee
i  give episode a 7,5 out of 10 heheh
yeah dissapointed with arohi  that she let arjun take the hanky

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17sumz3secretkeepermushiroxxBheegiBasanti

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
*sneaking in quitely*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I loved the last bit. Arjun's magical eyesDay Dreaming but don't know felt Aro couldn't give her best or maybe Arjun was really good there....doing wonders with his eyesWink. Ah, Kitni made me happy after longDancing so stopped by to say Great Job!!!Clap

saman87shaan17sumz3secretkeepermushiroxxBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Firstly, wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!

Party

Now on to the episode analysis ...

I loved this episode. Embarrassed

Karan - amazing acting, expressions and all! Clap

Kritika - you were good with your expressions Clap

Opening scene began with the handkerchief ... seeing the shock and horror on Aro's face when Cheeku asks Arjun to pick up his hankie! Excellently done. But, but I was hoping Arohi would say something or do something ... I guess in the moment you are just frozen in shock. So the scene moved well. Arjun nonchalantly picked up the hankie, keeping himself completely composed even though inside he must've had a burning desire to give Cheeku the threatening look which would have made Cheeku pick up his own hankie in an instant. LOL The change in expressions on Arohi's face when Arjun picks up the hankie was awesome.

Now on to the game ... loved this questions, "who is Cheeku's favorite person?" LOL LOL LOL Of course we all know that answer LOL LOL LOL

Going on to Cheeku's answer round and Gouri trying to act all eveel and overconfident saying "per uska nawkar to hain na" Angry ... in your face baby ... you just wait and see LOLLOLLOL.

Now I loved all the answers Arjun gave Embarrassed Day Dreaming Loved the dialogues, i'm also a hopeless romantic ... hearing such lines makes me melt ... and now i'm all warm and fuzzy. LOL

Arohi could feel the answers coming from Arjun, the emotions, expressions and surprise on her face said she knew in her heart it was Arjun saying it! Big smile

ROFL at Arohi's mum's should be questions, can you cook? sew? ROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG ROFLROFLROFLROFL purane khayalat ke hain kya yeh police family? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Everyone was so happy with the responses Arjun was giving .. the smiles on their faces, if only they could imagine Cheeku's real responses! they would probably be crying LOLLOLLOL

Last comments from Arohi ... only a person who loves me the most and who understand me the most, an ideal life partner. Oh Arohi ... you are bang on there daaling and the look on her face when she finds out it was Arjun who actually gave those answers ... just awesome. very well done here!!! Clap

Loved the shock and horror looks on Chachu and Gouri Chachi's face ... muahahahahahah ROFLROFLROFLROFL. in your face Gouri muahahahahahahah ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'm thinking, there was lots of focus and focus and focus on Dadu today. His expressions also say that he's understanding a lot more. hmmmm. 

So in the next episode or two, we can expect a long drive ... and our genuinely dumb Cheeku will take his bodyguard ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL can't wait!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL I can already imagine .... ROFLROFLROFL

Random but I love Shefali's voice Big smile Shefali is the coolest character Cool

Loved the A-A convo Thumbs Up.

When Arohi ask's Arjun why did you take the test and then quickly says no keep quiet ROFLROFLROFLROFL cause she knows his answer ROFLROFLROFL funny!!!

Arohi says it her self, you cheated, you knew all the answers Shocked ROFL awww ROFLROFLROFL so coming back to her earlier comments on only the person who loves her and understands her the most, her ideal partner is who then? ROFLROFLROFL she is in total denial. aww.

Wait, my favourite word, KabootarCheeku ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Remaining A-A scene was awesome. Dialogues were great. This was the first time since the parting that they had a real conversation ... and what a conversation! Clap excellent CVs. Clap Ending with "you love me as much as I love you" OMG ... hai! Day Dreaming

Arohi asking KabootarCheeku to leave LOL this has only one meaning LOL Arjun is melting away all the hatred from Arohi's heart and she's losing control of her heart. Big smile

Overall, an awesome episode. Excellent. 

Edited by sumz3 - 01 January 2011 at 1:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87shaan17gemini1217champakiranNimz-KMHsecretkeepermushiroxxObodroKargoshBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
happy new year ppl!
 yest's episode was awesome specially frm the part where shefali brngs arjun!! looking at his eyes it seemed as if he will start crying nw when arohi said tum yaha q aye ho arjun?? waaah karan fab job! Clap n the whole qs/ ans part was gr8 too... nice, touching words!
basically i felt the magic was there!! =]

Nimz-KMHshaan17sumz3secretkeepermushiroxxBheegiBasanti

Aarohi.. IF-Dazzler
Aarohi..
Aarohi..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Happy new year 2 every 1
n thanx 4 da update !!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3secretkeepermushiroxxBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index