Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Nitya LMAOO 🤣🤣 don't blame me! it's not our fault that we both probably finished doing stuff now and had some free time at the same time! 🤣
LOL don't laugh! there's ungli on your charitrar too! 🤣

@Beeni trust me there's nothing between me and nitz...except coincidence 😆

@Saira Oye i thought the horse was booked for the shaadi day not engagement?! is it for today? damn i still need to teach him some bhangra moves 🤣

@Krishna heyyyyy! you're a ladki wali too?! didnt expect this from you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by .-BalleBalle-. - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail
@Saira; yea, you should've trusted your own partner. I'll forgive you..life mein kabhi kabhi hota hai. 🤣

@Beeni; no, we can't make your engagement happen like right now! Vandu isn't back with the clothes!🤣 Plus, why are you in such a hurry? afraid your dulha is going to run away? 😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Okiessssss........!

TA - DA !!!

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes saira the horse is for the SHAADDIIIIIIIIIIII!! today hinna enters in her BMW! yaar saira i am THIS close to becoming a bridezilla now! lol

Vandu where are you?!!
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

@ nitya: i had guests over :( so couldnt go! ermm listen since everyone is here can we prepone the engagaement and make it happen NOW? LOL

BETAAABIIIIIIIIIIIIII  !!!!😆😆😆 *Says in Shaan Style*
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

@Nitya LMAOO 🤣🤣 don't blame me! it's not our fault that we both probably finished doing stuff now and had some free time at the same time! 🤣
LOL don't laugh! there's ungli on your charitrar too! 🤣

@Beeni trust me there's nothing between me and nitz...except coincidence 😆 

@Saira Oye i thought the horse was booked for the shaadi day not engagement?! is it for today? damn i still need to teach him some bhangra moves 🤣 Got it booked for the whole month...you can take it whenever you want!ROFL plus no-one wants to be on your side so I thought the gora will do!😆 

@Krishna heyyyyy! you're a ladki wali too?! didnt expect this from you ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

yes saira the horse is for the SHAADDIIIIIIIIIIII!! today hinna enters in her BMW! yaar saira i am THIS close to becoming a bridezilla now! lol

Vandu where are you?!!

Was Making your invitation,Namooni !!😆😆😆
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ nitzee: FINE! we'll have it later then! vandu hurry up witht e clothes!

WOAAHHHH vandu! that's amazinggg! THANKYOUUUUUUUU oh gosh i'll just PM anisah too she has to be here! who else has to be here?
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Okiessssss........!

TA - DA !!!

o.O I loveeee this!! Can I PM everyone that is online and tell them to come??😆😆
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^In all your fuss! My husband is making the a fit! Need to get him dressed and look dashing as ever!😳

@Hina; Is Vandu deciding your clothes as well? If not! better get a designer or have to come bina clothes ke in the engagment!🤣