Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #5~~ (Page 50)

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Nitya - If you repeat that anywhere esle I'm not speaking to you.....If ShaNak have the same fate as my others I will leave IF.....No, that will NOT happen to ShaNakSmile

Yes May thats true! It shouldnt happen to themOuch. If it does we gonna be after YOU NityaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isomersThe_May_Rose

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

I would usually LOVEEE doppelgangers in other shows(that are based on fantasy)..like TVD, I adore Katherine, and the Elena-Katherine stuff, but not in RBO.  RBO was supposed to show "realism"

btw..Sej, do you like Katherine? LOL I LOVE her character so much!! I know it's weird to like the bad girl but she's so amazing..she has so many layers to her! and plus..her personality is really good!LOL
OMG i totally love Kathy..and i realised she is bad coz she lost her family and her kid too..so she will obviously be bitter Duh.! But i beleive that she truly loves Stefan..isn't Nina an amazing actress?.I mean she can be sweet Elena and then badass Katharine.!! Do you remember the scene where Damon had her against the wall..and she was like OMG you are so HOTT.!! When did u get so HOTT.!! That was so awesome..ROFL

Nitzie for RBO to turn realistic it will have to turn supernatural like TVD..ROFL..you know it is so amazing how they actually get Elena and Kathy in 1 frame..how do they do that??I mean TVD has really come out b4 it's time.
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Originally posted by simple21

@Nitya - If you repeat that anywhere esle I'm not speaking to you.....If ShaNak have the same fate as my others I will leave IF.....No, that will NOT happen to ShaNakSmile

Yes May thats true! It shouldnt happen to themOuch. If it does we gonna be after YOU NityaLOL

@Nitya - HugJust kidding sweetie.....

@All - In the PKB forum I tried to revive the track, hoping the CVs were listening and they didn't obviouslyLOL....

Had an evil twin track in my list....Had some logic to it....Check this and tell me what you think....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 04 January 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Hey hey! I only posted a thought, how will it be my fault if they use that?LOL

May..what a threat! I won't post it anywhere else, don't worry..I wouldn't want to torture the viewers with a track like that!ROFL

Sej; ROFLROFL nice idea!!

The_May_Rose

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

@All - In the PKB forum I tried to revive the track, hoping the CVs were listening and they didn't obviouslyLOL....

Had an evil twin track in my list....Had some logic to it....Check this and tell me what you think....

haha, I know May! Hug

If you post something like that here..I am VERY sure the creatives will read it! At least we can give them nice ideas to use instead of old recycled ones!LOL
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

wait Sejal, are you serious?ROFL

@anisah; I know. It's so so predictable! The only thing left now is for them to say that Sunny is actually Sooraj, and that the Sooraj that died was actually Sunny!ROFL He(Sunny now) doesn't remember his past but after seeing Khanak, he will start sensing something..then one day he will get into an accident and voila! his memory comes back!ROFL he'll come running back for Khanak and they will both live happily ever after.ROFLROFL

And she is actually not married to Shan coz she didn't divorce Sooraj yet..ROFLROFL..so yeah she has to divorce Sooraj and then wait a Tashu look-a-like comes in too..called Tanya.LOL

And no there is no Dwarf but Qucik Gun whateverLOL has a sidekick called BABA LUI and they may show him.ROFLROFL...and then Khushboo dances with the Dwarf BABA LUI and Ducks gets all jealous..LOLLOL

isomers

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

haha, I know May! Hug

If you post something like that here..I am VERY sure the creatives will read it! At least we can give them nice ideas to use instead of old recycled ones!LOL

No way.....Lets see what they do for now.....

@Sehjal - Stop iiiiitttt!........
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

wait Sejal, are you serious?ROFL

@anisah; I know. It's so so predictable! The only thing left now is for them to say that Sunny is actually Sooraj, and that the Sooraj that died was actually Sunny!ROFL He(Sunny now) doesn't remember his past but after seeing Khanak, he will start sensing something..then one day he will get into an accident and voila! his memory comes back!ROFL he'll come running back for Khanak and they will both live happily ever after.ROFLROFL

And she is actually not married to Shan coz she didn't divorce Sooraj yet..ROFLROFL..so yeah she has to divorce Sooraj and then wait a Tashu look-a-like comes in too..called Tanya.LOL

And no there is no Dwarf but Qucik Gun whateverLOL has a sidekick called BABA LUI and they may show him.ROFLROFL...and then Khushboo dances with the Dwarf BABA LUI and Ducks gets all jealous..LOLLOL

But Sooraj's dead, phir kya divorce?ROFL
Tanya?!ROFLROFL OMGGG!! no wait, actually Tanya can actually be Tashu who has come back for revenge!! she will pretend to be a doppelganger when in truth, she will slowly take Shaan away from Khanak! ROFL

ROFL OMGGG!! imagine Boo dancing with a dwarf!ROFL okay, that sounds mean..but still!ROFL

Go to top