Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #5~~ (Page 48)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Originally posted by sharmida

But the point is May it is not realistic...i tell you what would have beeen good..Nattie coming in as Rahuls fiance..done by Rahul intentionally,to hurt Shan  coz he knows the relatonship Shan-Nattie shared in college,he knows that there is history there,.alot of it..Shan would not want Nattie to be used by Rahul and this inturn would affect Khanak coz lets face it the 3 of them have had one of the most complicated love triangles..i mean this would have been good..everyone would be involved in this story!!..this look-a-like thing is laughable.Confused

that's a really good track! *sigh* if only.Ouch
laughable?ROFLROFL I passed the point of laughing..now I'm..actually, I'm still laughing.LOL

Ohhhhhh!....I wrote that in the Newletter Sanjog....Snap SehjalBig smile.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 04 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

^^ Duck is going to do a Muragan act?ROFLROFL OMGGG, what is wrong with the show?!
And he even has a side-kick called Baba Lui.!!And wait there is going to be a Dwarf on the show too played by BABA Lui.!!LOLLOL
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Shejal...
About the look a like..
I am ok with that..
i like your Nattie suggestion better.. but..
may be whatz her name must not be avaliable.. there are other things involved too.. than a track.. avalibility of actors.. may be she was not avaliable.. and Sujraj dude was and this came about..

I am okk with that twist... but would have been better if that came about without RaSam mess.. hey really messed up RaSam it can be so good!!!! I wonder why they couldn't get a handle on it.. with the fine actors they had. If they had a good parallel RaSam and then this happening that would have been so good!

Edited by -Veena- - 04 January 2011 at 2:33pm
-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Its just a predictable track. I honestly actually thought that RBO would ever start this track since it was a kind of different to all the others
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

^^ Duck is going to do a Muragan act?ROFLROFL OMGGG, what is wrong with the show?!
And he even has a side-kick called Baba Lui.!!And wait there is going to be a Dwarf on the show too played by BABA Lui.!!LOLLOL
u serious????? i didn't know that.. ErmmWacko
-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

I died when i saw Duck is going to do the Muragan act.... uuffff

Veenz apparantley he has been fantasising over Khushboo tooDead..i haven't seen it but i wouldn't put myself thru such torture..LOLLOL..i almost died laughing reading about Sooraj Doppleganger..ROFL..i dont think i will be able to go thru it again.!!LOL
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Veena-

I died when i saw Duck is going to do the Muragan act.... uuffff

Veenz apparantley he has been fantasising over Khushboo tooDead..i haven't seen it but i wouldn't put myself thru such torture..LOLLOL..i almost died laughing reading about Sooraj Doppleganger..ROFL..i dont think i will be able to go thru it again.!!LOL

I totally skipped that whole scene....Glad it's over now....One down, one more to go....But next week, Karan will be back, oh happy days!
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
wait Sejal, are you serious?ROFL

@anisah; I know. It's so so predictable! The only thing left now is for them to say that Sunny is actually Sooraj, and that the Sooraj that died was actually Sunny!ROFL He(Sunny now) doesn't remember his past but after seeing Khanak, he will start sensing something..then one day he will get into an accident and voila! his memory comes back!ROFL he'll come running back for Khanak and they will both live happily ever after.ROFLROFL

Go to top