India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #5~~ (Page 47)

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
OMG Nitzie i forgot to ask you what you thought of that Sooraj look-a-like thingg..the moment i read it i spat my drink out..and laughed like i've never laughed in my life..ROFLROFL..I mean what were they thinking.?.why would Shan feel insecure with Sooraj PAPAHHAHHA..I mean no offense to Sooraj..but the guy is  a Loser.!!

They should have got Nattie back..u remember the time we both hated her so bad..i think i even made a post  that i hate her coz she make me sleep.LOL..Oh God i am willing to take that all back now.LOL

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

OMG Nitzie i forgot to ask you what you thought of that Sooraj look-a-like thingg..the moment i read it i spat my drink out..and laughed like i've never laughed in my life..ROFLROFL..I mean what were they thinking.?.why would Shan feel insecure with Sooraj PAPAHHAHHA..I mean no offense to Sooraj..but the guy is  a Loser.!!

They should have got Nattie back..u remember the time we both hated her so bad..i think i even made a post  that i hate her coz she make me sleep.LOL..Oh God i am willing to take that all back now.LOL

I just hated Natasha cuz she was ANNOYING as hell!LOL she was a nice person though!! and I would have loved to have her back instead of this Sunny dude! There could be a track where both khanak and Shaan could help her move on and then she could fall in love! MAN!! why can't we dictate the freakin' show?!OuchLOL

I was about to go to sleep when I read that article and I was like WHAT?!! I went to sleep laughing my heads off at the fact that the CVs have completely lost it now!ROFL

@May; your nightmares are now becoming reality!! Smile<-- sarcastic smile.ROFL

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I died when i saw Duck is going to do the Muragan act.... uuffff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-

-Leah- IF-Rockerz
-Leah-
-Leah-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Everytime someone mentioned that name I woul get E nightmaresOuch....And look what happened...Puutti kismat....Anyway glad he is a cameo...One positive thing is that ShaNak will finally be able to talk about this and clse the matter once and for all....

But the point is May it is not realistic...i tell you what would have beeen good..Nattie coming in as Rahuls fiance..done by Rahul intentionally,to hurt Shan  coz he knows the relatonship Shan-Nattie shared in college,he knows that there is history there,.alot of it..Shan would not want Nattie to be used by Rahul and this inturn would affect Khanak coz lets face it the 3 of them have had one of the most complicated love triangles..i mean this would have been good..everyone would be involved in this story!!..this look-a-like thing is laughable.Confused
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
^^ Duck is going to do a Muragan act?ROFLROFL OMGGG, what is wrong with the show?!
-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
When i found out about the Look a like thing I was like 'Ekta Kapoor'Stern Smile
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

But the point is May it is not realistic...i tell you what would have beeen good..Nattie coming in as Rahuls fiance..done by Rahul intentionally,to hurt Shan  coz he knows the relatonship Shan-Nattie shared in college,he knows that there is history there,.alot of it..Shan would not want Nattie to be used by Rahul and this inturn would affect Khanak coz lets face it the 3 of them have had one of the most complicated love triangles..i mean this would have been good..everyone would be involved in this story!!..this look-a-like thing is laughable.Confused

that's a really good track! *sigh* if only.Ouch
laughable?ROFLROFL I passed the point of laughing..now I'm..actually, I'm still laughing.LOL
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

When i found out about the Look a like thing I was like 'Ekta Kapoor'Stern Smile

Maybe she is a partner in the production!LOLLOL Maybe Yash ji and Ekta are both producing the show!LOL

Go to top