Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: simple21

Yep my name is Anisah😊 and nice to meet you too and when your in the middle of planning your weddingπŸ˜†. Hope I didnt interrupt anythingπŸ˜†

Hey Anisah!!! πŸ˜ƒ Nope you didnt interrupr anything..infact perfect timing....you can be on my side! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beeni.....Where are going missy? Decide you item boy πŸ˜†

^^Anisah; Join in the fun...beleive me it's fun!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
NITZ SAIRA! i also want bipasha to do a beedi jalaile at my stag party and john to a maa da ladla! 🀣
Ooooh and i want chris bates from the apprentice to be there 😍 he can just stand there and look hot πŸ˜†

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

Hey Anisah!!! πŸ˜ƒ Nope you didnt interrupr anything..infact perfect timing....you can be on my side! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Will love too😊. The bride or the groom? Im confused. Just saw the wedding planner comment and the thought came into my headπŸ˜†

@Nitya: Hey!! Sorry havent replied back on PM. Exams. Just took a break from it allπŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail

partner; who are some hatte khatte naujawaan from Bollywood? the only two coming into my mind are Imran and Ranbir...oh and Abhay too, I guess?πŸ˜† Poor Beeni's gonna have all the old people! 
Sairaaaa thumbnail
YES!YES! Partner Ashton Kutcher! Let Beeni decide or she have another reason to taunt! πŸ˜†
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple21

Will love too😊. The bride or the groom? Im confused. Just saw the wedding planner comment and the thought came into my headπŸ˜†

@Nitya: Hey!! Sorry havent replied back on PM. Exams. Just took a break from it allπŸ˜†

Groom! i wanted to be the dulhan but beeni beat me in the 'who has more lehnga competition' πŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

NITZ SAIRA! i also want bipasha to do a beedi jalaile at my stag party and john to a maa da ladla! 🀣
Ooooh and i want chris bates from the apprentice to be there 😍 he can just stand there and look hot πŸ˜†

OMGGG!! JOHN! well since you can't have him at your party, we're going to book him for Beeni's hen party kay? 🀣 

Hinna, your a guy..you can't dream about other guys! 🀣
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saira-

YES!YES! Partner Ashton Kutcher! Let Beeni decide or she have another reason to taunt! πŸ˜†

If she doesnt wnat him ill have him πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sairaaaa thumbnail
ermmmmm....partner! what about Ranveer? He's cute but I don't know about naughty naughty!🀣