Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! Hina! do you really want to play this song? How pervy! 🤣 I mean that song will work for Suhaag raat!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

CHICOOOOOOOO; with some random dude sitting on him.🤣🤣

🤣
OMGGGG he's gorgeous!!! Not the random dude! Chico!!! I think i'm in love! 😍 🤣
isomers thumbnail
Hi5 partner! 😆 see, we're such good planners!!😆 I LOVE the stage and the picture of the pasta is actually making me hungry right now.😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oye Hina...
Ye le Pink Tie with the suit !!

isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saira-

OMG! Hina! do you really want to play this song? How pervy! 🤣 I mean that song will work for Suhaag raat!

HAHA!! I was just going to say that!🤣

Hinna, you cannot play this song man! We don't want to see all that..the guests will be shocked!😆 Do that at your own time!🤣
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Hi5 partner! 😆 see, we're such good planners!!😆 I LOVE the stage and the picture of the pasta is actually making me hungry right now.😆

I know the pasta made me hungry!😆 chicko was so adorable...where did you find him partner? because I locked him in the garage for a month,as I booked it especially for hina
isomers thumbnail
this place isn't half bad either..I mean, if either of you don't want the engagement to happen..you could just push the other into the water that's at the side of the path-way. 🤣🤣
oh! of course..it's going to have Saira's stage set up..that way it'll be color coordinated!😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
WOW.....Now there is sooo much of PINK....That as the official DJ of the party...

The first song shall be-

Inky Pinky Ponky !!!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@rafia lmaoo naah i just learn it all from beeni! 😆
@Vandu woah that BMW is hot! btw just to clarify nitz and beeni my bmw is nothing like that one 😆
@Beeni stop sighing over shanak and yasharan it's about me and you tonight baby 😉😆
@Saira psssht our suhaag raat is gna have a wayy more pervy song than this 🤣 Btw are you and nitz planning our suhaag-raat too?! 🤣🤣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Saira: the pasta looks so yummy!! the STAGE looks YUMMIER!!OMG i am in love with the stagee! OMG i am!! @vandu: ahhhhhhhhhhhh diamondddddddss thank youuuuuuu i LOVE the colurrr! pink is my next favourite colur!! and the BMW is supposed to be BLUE which hinna personally owns by the way!

thank you so much guys for all this! :D