Beeni, I think you should wear this for your engagement;

😆

or this one;

there's no pink though. ):
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@ haaw hinna her name was anisah! and i think you had vatty on your side too if i'm not mistaken plus NITYA was on your side! you have SO many people! aww ghora is not the only option! LOL
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Beeni it's the wrong day for me to fall ill man! it's making me have these thoughts 😆

@Saira OMG 🤣 but what if i fall in love with it by naming it chico and end up running away with him! then poor beeni will left waiting with all the ladki walis 🤣
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
M sure no one even bothered to get the rings....
Mere bina tumlog kya karte ...Uffff !! Ek nanhi jaan aur kitne kaam !!!

Beeni and Hina....PMing....Kapde choices to you in a bit !!

Here are the Rings....I bought them on your behalf.....Meri taraf se Engagement + Shaadi ka Gift samaj lo....!! But will charge you for my Designer Kapde....!

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

@ haaw hinna her name was anisah! and i think you had vatty on your side too if i'm not mistaken plus NITYA was on your side! you have SO many people! aww ghora is not the only option! LOL

Oh yeah i remember anisah! i just didnt remember if she was on my side or not seeing as everyone wants to be on your side 😆
And where is vatty?! Nitz and Saira are neutral so that doesnt count! No offence girlies! 🤣
isomers thumbnail
oye Vandu! why are you PMing them the choices? we wanna see too! after, me and saira ARE the wedding planners here. 😎🤣
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Nitya! Partnerrr!! We FORGOT the engagment rings! 😲😆 Oyee...By the way Vandu is the dress designer for beeni! I think we should be helping the Dulha right now or he'll come without any clothing! lol!

'Krishna; Can you help hina with her clothing?😳
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Vandu Awwww you're a darling Vandu! 🤗
BEAUTIFUL rings!!! i'll have the one with the diamond in it 😆😆
And pm my bill to Beeni's inbox 🤣
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
krishna: i have my make up ready!! i'm going to the BESTEST parlour in the world!!

NITYAAA: i LOVE the lahengass! boththe lahegas are the SAME by the way!!:) it's okay pink hinna will wear LOL

VANDU: OMGGGG i had no ring!! thankyou!! WAIT till i get my hands on Nitya and saira!! ringggsss bhool gayay!! i mean seriously guys hudd hain!! thanks vandu you saved the day!
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Partnerrr! We going on the firing line soon!😭😆  Vandu is doing all the preparations that we haven't evern though of yet!😆