Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i will answer that question ONLY if you stay! LOL kidding

Yes he SAID it! 😍 when the reporter asked karan kay what did you give her as a present yashu pointed to her hands and said "dikho mainay inn main kuch nahii pahna inho nay koi tohfa nahi diya" something like that!

and then karan replied "main tumhara pati hoon, pati ko pahentay nahi istamaal kartay hain....toh istamaal karo na mujhay" 🀣 now we don't call him leader of besharmi for nothing!
tofeeees thumbnail

@saira: i'm karan's age! if you don't know karan's age you're not a true karan fan LOL aww even hinna is 20! you guys live in the same country, same age! pata karlo same UNI toh nahi hain?🀣

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Beeni; Did KT really say this? I mean I couldn't hear it properly,BUT still! I mean ISTMAAL! How besharam,he must be Karishma's long lost bhia!πŸ˜† Oyee...I know KT's age! By the way I think Hina 1 year elder to me and I just turned 19 this month! 😊 You know Hina! I need that missy's number,need to pm her now!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tofeeees

i will answer that question ONLY if you stay! LOL kidding

Yes he SAID it! 😍 when the reporter asked karan kay what did you give her as a present yashu pointed to her hands and said "dikho mainay inn main kuch nahii pahna inho nay koi tohfa nahi diya" something like that!

and then karan replied "main tumhara pati hoon, pati ko pahentay nahi istamaal kartay hain....toh istamaal karo na mujhay" 🀣 now we don't call him leader of besharmi for nothing!

Beeni, are you sure that's what he said?πŸ˜†....I thought I heard him say something like....' Pati se zada keemti kez nahi mill sakti' or somthing like that and Yashashri said she wanted something she can wearπŸ˜•....But the video on YT didn't have the best sound....So you know bestπŸ˜†....

Anyway take care guys and see you later😊
tofeeees thumbnail
@ May and Saira: i am POSITIVE he said that! i listened to the video 10 times just to make sure and i had my head phones on FULL volume! karan DID say stuff about pati being keemti and right after that he said this very aahista say! yasuhu's expressions were priceless!
tofeeees thumbnail
@saira: OYE! you and hinna can bond over the phone easily! :) for me it costs me SO much :( and then both of you can listen to each others british accents  hmph!
tofeeees thumbnail
@ May do you have a british accent too? lol
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^No yaar...don't want to bond OVER our british accents! It's not all that you see! Bechari tu...don't want to tadapoo you yaar!πŸ˜† Your safe,She's all your's!
tofeeees thumbnail
haha no no you're allowed to bond with her! just make sure you talk about meeeeeeee LOL! so what are you up t aj kal? winter break toh khatum hogaee na?
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good evening ladies..what are you up too??

Aww...loved him saying that...istamal karo mujhe....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Miss YK alot...😭 and my Shanak too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†