Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ oh I know right. ): I actually like most of the couples in that VM!
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i am off..πŸ˜”..will see you guys around.!! Will be here for few more days but may not come online.

May dont analyse too much and dont lose sleep over a show.

Veenz am still wating for you to get me back to the forum...i mean actually get me backπŸ˜†..

Nitzie.will pm you b4 i leave.!!πŸ˜›

Bye Guys.!! Take care.!!πŸ€—

isomers thumbnail
Bye Sejal! OH, I'm going to PM you today anyways(with the sigs)! (:

btw..have you realized that I actually spell your name correctly now?πŸ˜†

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharmida

Ok i am off..πŸ˜”..will see you guys around.!! Will be here for few more days but may not come online.

Veenz am still wating for you to get me back to the forum...i mean actually get me backπŸ˜†..

Sehju have you been reading my posts?....I haven't analysed for a long time.....I have only been watching, posting and rating....And I am not loosing sleep, thank goodness....I know it's just a show😳, but I have grown to love it and this forum....Time-out and fun....

Take care tooπŸ€—.....

Good Neend from me too everyoneπŸ€—.....Bye😊
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharmida

u asked me to come :o i came but u arent here nowπŸ˜†

*thud* u r planning to come BACK..as in back BACK on rbo?😲 as in watching it again?😲 r u really THAT bored?πŸ˜† i have quiet a number of dramas for u to see!πŸ˜‰ starting with the movie TANGLED!!!!!😳😳😳
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sid..yeah i waited for  for 2 hours..and then i left.!!πŸ˜†..and no.. i am not watching the show Ever Again..i mean in  a world where u have TVD and Nikita why would i watch "the show"..but i meant the forum..as everyone here has been amazing..i mean the CCC is for people who dont watch the show..πŸ˜†..so thats what i meant...i would not mind being on the forum and not discussing the show...πŸ˜†

And wait TANGLED Is a drama..??😲
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Mein agayiiii Beeni...In shaan style! πŸ˜† do you remember when he does to meet Khanak the next morning after proposal in the typical hero style! How adorable!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha! i don't think i can EVER forget a shaan scene or a shanak scene saira! do you NOT know me!! LOL! acha listen how old are you?😳 oh by the way nitzee lives in the US :)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Beeni and Siara...Can't stay long but had to ask Beeni a question....

After changing my dp, I came to see how it looks and saw your siggies😊.....Did Karan actually say that quote, from the telly-tarka interview?.....
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^19...the last teen left before 20 yaar!πŸ˜’ I love being 19 only and you? By the way where is Karishma? I heard she was gone be back on the 1st week of Jan,She's the complete shanak dictionary!πŸ˜†