~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #5~~ - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago

Nitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

Hugs.. hugs..

I want a siggie for DT .. Please!! Pleaaasshhh..

How are you dear after soo long… are you in GUUM of KT being gone … *wiping Nitz aassoo!*

Sejal..

You rehem karoo on the Madhria..  LMAOOO..

Have lots of fun.. and hope you share your madira with your Shaan.. :D!!!

OMG Nitzie is here.!!🤗🤗..Ok Happy New Year y'all..where are my manners?*hits head*..Ok i have p'med Beeni and Sid to come to the CCC..Beenz will be here in 10 minutes..Ok we are having our big reunion now.!!

And OMG OMG OMG..my sigs Eeeeeks.i  think i am going mad with excitement.😆

Will be leaving next week..and will be back towards the end of the month..cant say,if i like it i may stay longer..🤣

Veena, sure..I'll make a sig for the DT. (:
and no, I'm not in gum because of a missing Shaan..I've stopped watching RBO, a month(and a half) ago! 😆

Sejal, easy on the madhira okay?😆 things happen!🤣 I'm kidding! enjoy kar! and come back soonnnn!!
what the?!!! EVERYOONE is HERE! i just omed you to come here nitzee! you beat my PM! LOL Veenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love you! sehju yaar stop gettiing drunk all the time!
veena i;m getting married!!! to hinna! i'm the dulhan! nitzee update karo i'm too lazy to type!
Are you not in Uni right now? How can you take a vacation ainvayi? 😆😆

YAYYYY! I love reunions!! SID and Beeni..get your butts in here nowww!!

^^ oye i'm here! sehjal doesnt study nitzee aiwee she says shes a major in finance! LOL

@ Veenz for that Nitzie has to lend me her Shan😆..u know she is his mommy.😆.everyone in the forum knows that..so without her permission i cant make her baby drunk.!!🤣 
Originally posted by tofeeees

veena i;m getting married!!! to hinna! i'm the dulhan! nitzee update karo i'm too lazy to type!
You freakinggggg made me jump when you said you were getting married!!!🤣..
then i read Hinna.. and thought oooohhh.. beenz ke virtual shaddi!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by sharmida

@ Veenz for that Nitzie has to lend me her Shan😆..u know she is his mommy.😆.everyone in the forum knows that..so without her permission i cant make her baby drunk.!!🤣 
ROFLROFLROFLROFL... phsstt.. as if that is going to happen.. go drink in your guum!!!ROFLROFL
^^ YOUUU!!..the other day Anisah thought Shaan was my son!🤣🤣 stop spreading false rumours Sej!! 😡😆

oh yea guys..Beeni and Hinna are getting married. Me and Saira are the wedding planners! :P you guys are all invited okay? The dates haven't been finalized yet so we'll send the invitations later!😆