Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

aren't you glad you have Rohan as your husband? these are the things one should be thankful for! 🀣🀣 

Hinna; deal, no more names! but you have to pay us good okay? just give me your BMW and make me like 5-10 sigs and my pay will be settled. Saira, what do you want? just ask her before she runs away.πŸ˜†

DONE! 🀣
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^I want from Hina...ermmm 10 siggy's and rest will come up with time!
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple21

Tum shaadi shudah ho or mujay patah bhi nahiin?😲 Aur yaha main plans banah rahee thee to make you fall in love with me

haww! you didn't know that I am married to Karan?😲
Awww, I'll still fall in love. We can have an EMA! 🀣🀣 kidding, I'll give it a go and then if things work out between us..I'll divorce karan for you! ;) 🀣
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple21

Tum shaadi shudah ho or mujay patah bhi nahiin?😲 Aur yaha main plans banah rahee thee to make you fall in love with me

Isko toh dekho...naam simple21 lekin harkate emraan hashmi jaisi...sari jagah chance maar rahi hai 🀣
Lagtha hai humari shaadi mey balle balle yeh karegi 🀣

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

First of all 🀣🀣🀣
Secondly...hawwww 😲 how dare you put your gandi nazar on my hone wali wife! I was just testing you but you! Chi chi! Tune toh saari planning karli! Chi! 🀣

Gandi nazar? You caused me to look her in that way. I was happy looking at other girls lekin thum nay tho kahah 'meri biwi ko dekh' to main kya karthee. Paisay wali bhi hain tho chalee gee. Main uni main study karthee rahoo gee aur woh mairah uni fees pay karthee rahee gee aur inbetween romance shomance bhi ho jayay gahπŸ˜ƒ. Waah! Thanks yaar Hinna! Really!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

okay guys i need to go now! it's 4 am! you guys may continue LOL! OMG i can hear the male hen (what do you call it?) go Kuck Rooo Kooooooooo! PM me the updates of the planning my planners! money oos not aan issue just do a good job! :)

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

LOL hinna don't LIE! you meant SHARE! you think i am a fool!?🀣 am i doing the angry fiance acting well? and hinna nitzee is your saali you're too gross!🀣

NO seriously tum ho hi itni haseen ke shayri apne aap share banke muh se accidently nikal jaatha hai 😳🀣
Oh yeah sorry nitz is my saali urf adhi gharwali πŸ˜‰ 🀣

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Isko toh dekho...naam simple21 lekin harkate emraan hashmi jaisi...sari jagah chance maar rahi hai 🀣

Naam to simple hain lekin number tho bhi dekh. Ik cheez say main khush nahiin reh saktheeπŸ˜‰
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saira-

^^I want from Hina...ermmm 10 siggy's and rest will come up with time!

10?! haila 😲 demanding wedding planners! chalo love ke liye kuch bhi karega πŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣 LMAOO!!