Frequent Posters

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Partner....seriously! Shamita Shetty! 🤣

I think Beeni...just has to go without having a hen party! 😆
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@beeni i Haan i dont want there to be any misunderstandings in our relationship in the future..isleye sab kuch khullam khulla! You can have a hen party if you like...but no guys allowed! 🤣

@Saira Hahaha noo it's just that's the first bachelor party song i remembered from a film 😆 we're defo having katrina and munni shaking their hips to sheila and munni age ka tu plan kar! 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Vat and May..pick sides! The groom's side or the bride's side. One of you better be on the grooms! 😆

Brides!
isomers thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

wait a minute! Nitya you switched sides? and how come no one is asking about MYYYY party! Nitzee!!!!

I just asked! and no, i didn't switch sides..I'm from both. (: I'm the planner afterall. Saira's on both sides too. :D

aree yaarr, I'm trying to think of item songs with guys but there are none!
like Vat mentioned, there's one with Ranbir in AA..we'll go with that one!!
OMGGG..there's one in Hey Baby with Akshay Kumar, Ritesh, and some other dude..you have to watch the video! 🤣 hold up..let me go look for it! 🤣
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i choose the bride side...dekho maon kitni mehnat kar rahi hoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY0QDA2PhyY

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

okay i am losing track of the questions now!

@May: i'm getting married to hinna....and nitya and saira are our wedding planners! :)

@hinna: oye! stag pparty? LOL youre revelaing your pplans here in front of me?! LOL ! yes i can cook chicken worry not! NO divorce this time! LOL

@ nitya: i dont rememebr what i had to say to you LOL

Nitya and Saira are your wedding planners? Doesnt that mean they gonna have to move into your house?😆 (Joke😛)
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@vatty LMAO @ malika sherawat vatty and panja suth at roasted chicken i love it too! 🤣

@Nitz and Saira btw u can have srk for hen party...dard-e-disco 🤣
tch tch kya bekaar wedding planners ho im giving you ideas her! 🤣

isomers thumbnail
partner; I know right! 🤣 and no wayyy! we're going to have a party for Beeni too..equality ka maamla hai! 😆

@Hinna; what kind of a condition is that?! no guys?!! you can have sheila and munni but Beeni can't have ANY guys?! :O 
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May and Vattie!! i LOVE you BOTH! May i want you to dress me up as the bride okay? and vattie you better help nitz with the joota chupai! acha coming to the hen party think of SONGS!

@ nitzeee: thanks hun! :D
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Oye no-one wants to be on dulha's side
Looks like it's just you and me horsey! Chal i'll teach you bhangra! Screw the lightbulb and pat the dog! 🤣🤣