Rang Badalti Odhani

~~RBO Chit Chat Corner #5~~ - Page 7

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
May do you want to be on the groom or the bride';s side? whoo is whoo we will tell you later! jaldi batao!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Saira-

Oyee...You forgot Rohan Mehra MY husband! His being invited first!

Just letting you know, if you invite him..I'm going to spend a good amount of time just drooling at him while he speaks in his british accent! 🀣 I'll have my own husband to worry about so there will be no maskaa maarofying and hitting on him and all. πŸ˜†

@Beeni; I was actually googling! 🀣

OKAY. it's decided. we'll have an engagement and then the shaadi after. How much of a gap do you guys want between the engagement and the shaadi? 
aaanndd we're going to have a cocktail party okay? I want to look all classy and stuff, plus I just like the way the word "cocktail" sounds. 🀣
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Saira-

Hina...You are lacking for being in groom's side! There is no bharaati or any invitation list you gave,do you want Boo invited? πŸ˜†

Don't worry main akeli bhi 10 barabar ho! 😎 Ooooh yeah she can be on my side and ill also invite John, Shahid and Imran....the guys i would've married if Beeni didn't propose....they see what they missed out on 🀣
tofeeees thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

Uska naam Chico tha!
Don't laugh yeah but i was married to a chicken! 🀣
What happened was that some of my old mates on IF knew how much i loved chicken and they got me married to a chicken on IF...there were vms, OSs, sigs made on our 'love story' 🀣
and a few people believed that i was really married to this guy called Chico 🀣
But yeah so i was married to a chicken but then i ate him one night πŸ˜•

you LOVE chicken! but then youre karan tacker's twin!!ROFL OMG! thats like what they did with me and duck! ROFL LOL the last line just cracked me up!ROFLROFL
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .-BalleBalle-.

Uska naam Chico tha!
Don't laugh yeah but i was married to a chicken! 🀣
What happened was that some of my old mates on IF knew how much i loved chicken and they got me married to a chicken on IF...there were vms, OSs, sigs made on our 'love story' 🀣
and a few people believed that i was really married to this guy called Chico 🀣
But yeah so i was married to a chicken but then i ate him one night πŸ˜•

You ate your husband?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bechara Chico...shaadi se pehle please keep a 2 min silence prayer in his memory...chico ki aatma ko shanti milegi..🀣🀣🀣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tofeeees

May do you want to be on the groom or the bride';s side? whoo is whoo we will tell you later! jaldi batao!

Kiski shaadi hai?πŸ˜•.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vatsalya

You ate your husband?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bechara Chico...shaadi se pehle please keep a 2 min silence prayer in his memory...chico ki aatma ko shanti milegi..🀣🀣🀣

Who is Chico?🀣🀣
tofeeees thumbnail
i think one month should be enough between the engagement and shaadi! or hinna do you want it a few weeks only? guys are in a hurry normally 🀣
isomers thumbnail
Hi Mayy! Happy New Year to you too! and I'm feeling much better now! (: 

Shabbir
Karan
Rohan/Kavi
Karan Wahi(cuz I like him)
Yashashri
Boo
Akki(Beeni's ex)
Duck(Beeni's other ex)
Madhavi
Sunil
Sam🀣 
Harshad Chopra 🀣
Rati PandeyπŸ˜†

who else?
oh yea, IF people..I will take care of! the whole forum will be invited! πŸ˜†
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hina...Do you want to have a party before the wedding? What is it called? ermmm....hen party! LOL! Tell me which day I'll organise that!

Nitya...I think your husband will drool over my british accent and you can drool over my husband! πŸ˜†