Posted: 14 February 2005 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
***i got this from a yahoo group
*****tina was not able to update kesar for thursday.....i'm sry....i have no clue bout wut happened
1. Kesar goes to the office and is very happy. Mrs. Bijlani asks her the reason behind her happiness. She tells her that Rudra had called in the morning and that he is perfectly all right now. Mrs. Bijlani, however, isn't happy to hear this. Kesar asks her the reason behind this and Mrs. Bijlani asks her as to how could she easily forgive the person who has given her so much sadness. She tells Kesar to think about herself. Kesar tells her that she would try. Mrs. Bijlani then tells Kesar that she has set an appointment for her with the fashion stylist and beautician for her new look for the ad campaign.
2. Abhi confronts Anand regarding his very high phone bills. He tells him that his first salary wasn't even that much. Anand tells him that he is in the film industry and needs to keep in touch with a lot of people. Abhi teaches Anand about the value of money but he doesn't listen. Just then, Abhi's mom comes, and Anand tells her that Abhi is upset with him over a phone bill. Abhi's mom tells Abhi to pay the bill. After that, she feels a bit dizzy. Abhi asks her as to what the matter is and she tells him that she's been having a difficulty in breathing since morning. He is about to call a doctor but she stops him.
3. Mrs. Bijlani takes Kesar out to shop for new clothes. She also takes her to the beautician and hair stylist to give her a new look.
4. Dadaji, Dadi, and Natasha are having a little prayer at home for Mannu. Pam informs them that Rudra's operation was successful. They are happy to hear this. She also tells them that Vikram told Rudra about Mannu's death. Dadi tells her that such an act was expected from Vikram. Dadaji tells Dadi that they would talk to Rudra after the prayer. They continue with the prayer but then, they keep on hearing noises from outside. So, Dadaji goes out and finds Vikram having a signboard fixed on the entrance of their house with his name, Mannu's name, and Vikram's name on it. He asks Vikram about it. Vikram tells him that he thought of having his name placed along with their names because today is a very good day for him. Dadi tells him to start packing his bags because he wouldn't be able to stay there after the court gives its decision.
5. Rudra sees the wound on Shalini's face and asks her about it. She tells him that Dr. Walia has been torturing her. Rudra is stunned to hear this. Shalini tells him that Dr. Walia has a dual personality. She tells him that only she knows of Dr. Walia's evil side. Rudra tells her that he would help her get away from there if she wants to. Just then, Dr. Walia comes and sees them together. He tells Rudra that he just got well but he feels as if he could do anything he desires. Rudra grabs his collar and asks him as to how could he abuse his wife. He also asks him as to why didn't he inform him about his dad's death. Dr. Walia tells him that he values Shalini's life more than his dad's death, as he asked about Shalini first before his dad. Rudra is stunned and remains silent. He tells Rudra that he should thank him for not telling him about his dad because if he did, then he wouldn't have been standing on his feet. He tells her to go away from there quietly. He says something about Shalini but he tells her that it is his personal problem. He also tells Rudra that he is not allowed to travel for about a month, that's why he can't discharge him. Rudra is about to leave from there when Shalini sees bloodstains at the back of his shirt. Dr. Walia tells him to go the hospital and he would meet hi there in a few minutes.
6. Kesar goes to meet Mr. Jafar (Abhi's dad's ex-partner) at his office. She gets down of the car and is shown in her new look. She is wearing a long skirt and a kurti. She gets into the lift and Abhi gets in, too, but they do not see each other. The lights go off all of a sudden and both are stuck inside. Abhi lights a lighter and sees Kesar there. She sees him, too. He tells her that he didn't recognize her. She tells him that Mrs. Bijlani gave her a new look for an ad campaign. He sees her happy and asks her about it. She tells him that Rudra called up from Michigan and informed her that his operation was successful and that he would be returning soon. She, then, tells him that she hopes the lights come soon, as she is scared of darkness. Abhi tells her that it's good that she's scared of the darkness, and not him. She, then, realizes that her hand is on Abhi's arm so she takes it back. Just then, the lights turn on. Kesar asks him as to what he is doing there and he tells her that he has to meet a client.
7. Kesar goes to Mr. Jafar's office and apologizes for being late. Mrs. Bijlani is there, too. Mr. Jafar tells them that he has a big problem. Both of them get worried. He, tehn, tells them that if their model (Kesar) is so pretty, then no one would look at their product. Kesar and Mrs. Bijlani start laughing.
8. Vikram tells Dadaji that he does not agree to the 80-20% share. Dadaji tells him that he knew that he would create another problem so he has asked Natasha (who's a lawyer) to make a document containing all the details. Vikram tells them that he has decided to appoint Ryan as his lawyer. Natasha tells him that Ryan wouldn't fight a case, which is already weak at the beginning. Vikram tells her that he doesn't accept her as a part of this family and that she better fight her own case first before she fights their case. (End).