Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Written Update : 31.12.10

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

First of all -- Wish You All A Very Happy New Year.................2011

And then -- Congrats everyone for being with RBO.....watching and supporting it for 6000 minutes......
Yayyyy.............that is total of 30 minutes each of 200 episodes...............!!!

I am not adding minutes spent in discussing it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..................don't want a heart attack to myself and others just at the beginning of the new yearLOL.......

Will do a quick update.....

Episode : 31.12.10
Episode number 200 ....................yayyy..........donno what makes me so happy !!

Duck and Khanak

Episode starts with Duck sitting at the dining table....dreaming and lost in his thoughts. Khanak comes with a bowl of Dhokla....( Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn.................yeh kitna dhokla khayega?Confused.....breakfast, lunch, dinner.....ab midnight snack bhi dhoklaConfused)
Talking of midnight snacking ....Mani is not sure which time of the day it is.......Emmm......Errrr..........
gives votes to midnight.............God knows how long this midnight isConfused where Shaan asks Sam to leave his place............she lands up with Rahul......Khanak leaves home.......goes to Duck's cafe..... Sam goes to cafe where Khanak is already there .............Shaan goes on promotional tour .........Khanak returns home asking Duck to drop her home as it is 'midnight'..............they reach home.........Sam again with Rahul......Confused..Ek midnight mein yeh sab itna ghoom liye ki inke saath ghoom ghoom kar mera sar chakra raha hai.ConfusedLOLLOL...................oops Mani forgot that she was updating and not analysing...EmbarrassedLOLLOL.......sorry DDEmbarrassed......spanking queue mein nahi khada karnaEmbarrassed.......it's my first time, you know........

will seriously update now.........Wink...............kahan thi main.....yaa right !!

Khanak feeding dhokla to Duck. He is lost in his thoughts and doesn't respond. She shakes him to wake him up from his dream and shouts Duck bha. He looks at her and smiles. She asks him whether he is fine or not as he gets lost in his thoughts again and again.
Duck tells her that now he is seeing 'her' (dreamgirl) everywhere and it had to happen one day. Khanak is worried for him and asks what happened.He tells her that he has been bitten by a love mosquitoe and has got loveria........( are they sitting in front of our forum with paper and pen and writing dialogues??LOLLOL...........didn't we discuss the mosquitoe thing and loveria?LOL)
He tells her that he is in love and Khanak is happy for him.
He tells her that it's is like 'manchurian mein pao bhaaji ka masaala'Confused........and when he saw her the first time....he felt as if there were 4 violins playing in the background and red balloons flying all over...
( I think he recently watched 'Main hun Nah'..............having aftereffects...)

Duck -  Do you know Khanak bhabhi, Shaan was the most romantic dude in college......(we know Duck....aage bol)......Khanak tells him that Shantanu is still very romantic and smiles thinking about something Shaan must have done....Confused....( Khanak, ....ahem.....hope you don't mind sharing it??.......plz.....)
Duck agrees and says that all the girls used to follow him.....and Khanak feels proud at Shantanu.....
( gets Mani's small tapki at head...........burthal kahin ki.........this is not a quality a wife should be proud of Tongue........)
Khanak  tells him that nowadays he is running after me and he manaos me whenever I go away or leave home and is successful too......if only today I hadn't left without telling him...If I knew he will leave without talking to me.......stops in between.Duck feels sad for her. She tells him that when last time Shaan took her on a date they did the English waala danceConfused..........
Hailaaaaaaaaa..................when did this happen????????.....Shocked.
and i thought I was watching regularly !!!!!!!!!!!!Ouch
I missed a crucial scene kyaaa???.OuchConfused..................(Dekha forum ppl........they go on dates, continue English classes and dance around.......without even informing the forum.......Angry)

Duck - If Shaan was here, he would have helped me with my date etc...Khanak tells him to stop worrying and as she knows everything about love she will help him out with his date.......
(hey bhagwaan........she gets doosri tapki from Mani..........Khanak jyada mat bol........yeh date ki baat kar raha hai......keep your over confidence for Shantanu....LOL)

Rahul and Sam

Sam is looking for Rahul in a half lit room  and calls out his name ....he comes from behind and stands beside her.....as she starts to speak.....he 'shhhhss her and stops her with his finger on her lips.( She looks at him in a way that I cannot describe here......I guess we have some minors in the forum too....LOL) He takes her hand in his and guides her to a table with a red cover ( aditee......I found the red quilt taht you had lost at your home.......it's here)....He keeps touching her and the jaaniya music keeps playing in the background.He pulls out a chair and makes her sit.
He then goes around the chair, bends near her and speaks almost in her ears. He tells her to relax and as it is a very important day for him, he suggests that they should celebrate it.

she taunts him on the word 'celebrate' saying that he has sent Shaan on a promotional tour and thus has found a very good way to keep friends away from each other. Rahul tells her that the tour, he has sent Shaan on, is very important both for Shaan and the music album....( me thinks Shaan is already promoting the album and touring without even singing a single songConfused)

Rahul asks Sam that why is she paying attention to all these small unnecessary things. She starts to say that he doesn't understand and there goes Rahul again with a finger up........to signal her to stop.
( I think he was never allowed to speak in his school by his teachers, so he has that unfulfilled desire to raise a finger to speak up....LOLLOL.........and is now fulfilling itROFL.........)
He repeats that it is an important day for him.....( no one pays heed to the poor boy.....keeps repeating his words..........).....as today I have got something that was important for me and without which my life was incomplete......it's YOU !!
Sam is thrilled. And asks him that what does he imply by that. He tells her taht he means that he got a wedding planner in her. She is left disgusted.
Rahul shows her  a remote operated slide show of her pics.......She is surprised, thrilled, ecstatic.....stands up from her chair and says Rahul you did all this...Rahul tells her that he did all this to see the expressions on her face as he knows that she loves surprises. She sharmaofys.

Khanak and  Duck --
She tells Duck that Shantanu used to always surprise her....( ConfusedConfused.......It looks I have clearly missed some 2-3 months of RBO........surprise????Shocked.............I am surprised.....aur kya kya karta hai ShaanAngry.........I want to know asapLOL...I can see DD with the ruler ...*scared*.........)

she tells him that all girls love surprises, especially when given by someone who loves you....(EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso true Khanak.....ahem.....) Duck dreams again.He tells her to sit and informs her taht he is not that intelligent as Shaan and his mind doesn't work in such matters. Khanak takes the responsibility of helping him but asks him to first find out who is the one he would want to surprise......she would meet the girl, understand her and then tell Duck hoew he should go ahead and surprise her.....( Mani raising hand....."May I?"...........I have an idea Duck......short cut...........Go and stand in front of any girl with your dhokla in one hand and any girl will be hugely surpriiiiisssssed.......)
Khanak teels him that she would teach him how to make a girl go 'Aakarshit' over him.....         
both spend 30 seconds on word aakarshit........as Khanak says aakarshit ( hindi for attraction)......while Duck understands ' aakar shit'.............Can't believe I am typing all this......I have gone crazy with them......!!!

Rahul lifts the cover off the table as he has arranged for Sam's favourite dinner  - lemon coriander soup, pasta, pan fried noodles and faluda kulfi for desserts ( looks like menu of a buffet spread.....from various cuisinesLOL.........Ok, I'm taking a break here.......I feel hungryCry)Cry
Sam is thrilled again......( yeh khana dekh kar thrilled hai.....Shaan had told servants to cook dinner for one person less.....LOLLOL..........she hasn't eaten rey.......)
 He takes her hand and guides her across the table ...and they sit for dinner.....
(BG score - marjaawaan song from Fashion) She asks him the reason for doing all this for her. He tells her that he did this to see her happy.They have an eyelock across the table......
After a while, Rahul breaks the trance - Aakhir tum meri wedding planner jo ho.....aur RK apne employees ka khaas khayal rakhta hai......( there he goes again.........this is a repeat dialogue as he said the same thing to Shaan too..........kal ki script padh ke aa gaya Rahul.LOLLOLConfused...........on second thoughts........what a gem of an employer he isDay Dreaming...........takes special care of all his emplyees......HaiiiiiDay Dreaming.), he continues, "aur tum toh meri friend rah chuki ho aur ab toh mehmaan bhi ho.....!" Sam doesn't like it.....

Khanak and Duck

Khanak giving prem ke pravachan to Duck....( yeh ladki bhi nah.......LOLLOL) She says that no matter how much one lies...if your love is true, it shows in the eyes......the only thing you have to do is to make your partner happy and keep expressing his importance in your kife and how your kife is incomplete without him......Duck listens intently, while Khanak has pain in her eyes. She continues, " Jaise Shantanu ke bina mera jeewan adhoora hai..........
BG score - Marjaawan from Fashion.....this time on Shanak......She reminisces times spent with Shaan and old scenes are played --
Scenes - ( from songs played on Shanak) SR scene......KKH scene.....tum jo aaye ......Iktaara......Khabar nahi..........
She smiles to herself.....and tells Duck that if you do this she will never be able to ignore your love.
Duck is immensely impressed and asks for her feet as she is a 'chalti - firti' love guru.....and no wonder Shaan runs around her.......Khanak tells him that she has learnt all this from Shaan and he is actually the real love guru...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...cho chweet Khanakri !!
Duck asks Khanak that whether she is missing Shaan badly. She says ' Bahut'.....to which he justifies Shaan being busy in photoshoot and thus did not call her........( Girls...am really poor in these nuances......Isn't promotional tour different from photoshoot?Confused.......photoshoot ke liye out of townConfused??)..........anyways, Duck consoles Khanak and tells her that Shaan might have become busy...

Rahul - Sam

Sam is packing her bag taking clothes out of closet.
Rahul - where are you going ?
Sam - I should not have come here.Shaan is my close friend and he has a right to be angry with me. It was my mistake to come here.
Rahul is frustrated.
Rahul - you are right....you should go back to Shaan because he threw you out of his house at midnight. He is selfish and still you want to go to him.
Sam - Stop it Rahul, Shaan is my friend and I don't want to hear anything agaisnt him . It was anyways my fault to hide about you to him.
Rahul pulls her closer and holds her tight at the arms and says in a husky voice....( Kya hai??......usko husky hi bolte hain.......don't give those looks to meTongue)
Rahul - I know why you don't want to stay here....because you are scared..of falling in love with me again................Sam refutes his claim saying that she can never love him and tries to move away. He asks her that if that is so, why is she afraid. sam tells him that she is not afraid, she doesn't think it right to stay there. Rahul asks her about Shaan who made her leave the house at 'midnight'.....and he himself is not taht selfish to leave his friends alone at 'midnight'........
( Now I realise how I was so sure of this 'midnight' thing...............Rahul keeps repeating 'aadhi raat'..... 'aadhi raat'.........every now and then.......btw.....Rahul and Sam are possibly talking about next days aadhi raat as there attire is changed and she is taking clothes out of the closet.....Confused.....andar kab rakhe the kuriye???........on the other hand Duck is still with Khanak that means previous day's aadhi raat.................phew...........forget it !!)

Rahul - why don't you stay?..............I need you...!!
Sam is surprised. stops her work, turns and asks him,"What do u need me for?"
Rahul-- thinks of an answer and comes up with a masterpeice, " There is a lot of work to be done at home and I want you to supervise them while staying here......... ( Gotcha ..........Rahuuuul................ teri bai chutttiiyon par gayi hai.........hai na???????Big smile)
He tells her that Shaan's mood will not change so soon and he might ask her to leave again and then what will she do. She should trust him and stay away from Shaan for a while so that he realises her importance in his life.
Sam tries to speak again but once again Rahul 'shhhs' her with his finger on her lips

Khanak smiles and looks at Shaan's framed photograph in their room.
She says, "aap jab hote hain toh sab kuch accha lagta hai...aur jab aap nahi hote to kuch nahi accha lagta..saara din burthal ki tarah aapke phone ka intezaar karti hu...main toh aapko phone nahi kar sakti, magar aap toh kar sakte hain na..................aap mujhe phone kyun nahi karte Shantanu......"
Translation - Everything looks good when you are around and when you are not there, I don't like anything.I can't call you, but you can; You know that i wait for your call the whole day like a burthal.....why don't you call me.....please call me Shantanu......!!"
phone bell rings......................she is very happy.................episode ends.....

Thanks for bearingSmile
Manita

Edited by rbo_fan - 31 December 2010 at 9:19pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

radhiisgirlpower2101srklover95pragyakumarkripsyteri_susanajpudimushkan_2003hirakhatrimoreremix-Unknown-22shinyclassicsaaazOlicityFanYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123Ashi22-Alina-The_May_RoseDancingdollnivedithaYeHoKyaRahaHai-Deepali-bones88

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for bearing nahi thanks for hearing!! Awesome update!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita--Deepali-

hirakhatri Goldie
hirakhatri
hirakhatri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Lovely update :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
*opens her mouth to speak*
*crackling sound turns up*
bhoo bhoo bhoo

*In a cough-atic voice*
Oh Manita!! u r such a sweetieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Spaking Queue for u?? Never!!...naa naa naa!!!
u covered up for me today!!!

Love u!!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-The_May_Rose-Deepali-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
kya update hai mani di!!....superb!!...
u r soo scared od DD....im more scared of Veena!LOL
wen rahul startd listing the dishes for dinner i seriously felt it hilarious....i mean...as if i went to a hotel!!
gud thing tht the show ppl hav loads of KT's pics....it has cum handy now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi22-Manita-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
HAILA MANITAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Clap

you deserve a hand for watching and reporting back....yaar aur kya update likha hai...

Aww khanak missing shantanu....Cry

and Rahul becoming vampire...huhConfused...aadhi raat .....man kyun behka re behka aadhi raat ko....

-Manita-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@saaz - rahul becoming VAMPIRE!....LOL

-Manita-

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

HAILA MANITAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Clap

you deserve a hand for watching and reporting back....yaar aur kya update likha hai...

Aww khanak missing shantanu....Cry

and Rahul becoming vampire...huhConfused...aadhi raat .....man kyun behka re behka aadhi raat ko....

behke toh hum forum members hote hai aadhi raat koWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Manita-

Go to top