India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

im scared

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

according to the latest artical,many new shows gonna be aired on star one,sapnay and some more,plus in one ov the latest articals GC mentioned tat he is gonna take up new interesting projects,also the current track ov GHSP all issues are bieng sorted out,i mean maaneet long awited marriage,brij matter,devtara matter,sameera,and vickey's entry doesnt seem to be possible so wat does tat mean GHSP gonna end ?plz plz i have no intentions ov spreading rumours really,i am hooked onto watching GHSP myself,m just scared so wanted to clear my doubts plz dont get offended plzCry

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
plenty of tracks yet
vicky
dev's mum and sis
maans mum and dad
brij
nt revenge
arjun and anni
arjun knowing truth
miscarriage
dont wori :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

don't worry dear ... GHSP .. is the #1 show on star one ... & i don't think so ... the channel apne pairon par khud khulhadi maregi ....

u think they will kill the geese which lays golden eggs ... no ... as GHSP is the best on star one ... the nw shows are not upto the mark

1 good reason i am giving u -- best example is ... geet's repeat is back at 11:00 ...

which was first removed coz of the new shows ,... & star one saw tht airing the repeats of new shows did not do them any gud ... so thy gave geet 1st 11:30 P.M. slot & again thy saw tht thy were getting more requests ... so geet got 11:00 P.M. slot back ...

so don't worry ... GHSP is safe ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressblackb28

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

don't worry dear ... GHSP .. is the #1 show on star one ... & i don't think so ... the channel apne pairon par khud khulhadi maregi ....

u think they will kill the geese which lays golden eggs ... no ... as GHSP is the best on star one ... the nw shows are not upto the mark

1 good reason i am giving u -- best example is ... geet's repeat is back at 11:00 ...

which was first removed coz of the new shows ,... & star one saw tht airing the repeats of new shows did not do them any gud ... so thy gave geet 1st 11:30 P.M. slot & again thy saw tht thy were getting more requests ... so geet got 11:00 P.M. slot back ...

thanx alot yar u know widout exaggeration i just cant survive widout GHSP uff i have downloaded all its episodes till date and the ist thing in the morning i have to watch one ov dese before starting my day see how crazy i am bout MAANEET/GURTI i wud love to watch dis hot pair again in a new show but definately not at the cost ov GHSP,GHSP is like my baby,due to dat i got to know bout IF ans so many lovely pals like u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by dewdropred

thanx alot yar u know widout exaggeration i just cant survive widout GHSP uff i have downloaded all its episodes till date and the ist thing in the morning i have to watch one ov dese before starting my day see how crazy i am bout MAANEET/GURTI i wud love to watch dis hot pair again in a new show but definately not at the cost ov GHSP,GHSP is like my baby,due to dat i got to know bout IF ans so many lovely pals like u Smile

same here dear ... tht's the first thing i do too ... wake up open my system & switch geet on ... for me also geet is very close to my heart ... i too joined IF only coz of geet ... & yes made plenty of gud friends over here ....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top