Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Tashaful New Year (Page 2)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Dutta looked shocked as he couldn't prevent himself from obliging Naku....when AS stopped him and asked him to come back home early for Naku's vrat udyapan, the lost look on his face said..."I know that I'm gonna try my best to come back home early tonight...even though I don't want to...or do I?"LOL Poor, poor DuttaLOL

Wish you a very happy new year LizBig smile...and keep writing...I'm getting addicted to your postsEmbarrassed

LOLLOLaren't we all?LOLWink
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyshruti10augustkadduusub_rosa

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
WOW liz. Awesum as usual. Nd kavita ur reply is awesum as well.

Liz, u r ryt. Lyk u, i also never wondered that i vl miss DuJi badly. I realised it in yesterday's episode. Yesterday while seeing baji, i was feeling lyk sumthng is different in baji today, then i suddenly realises the thing that's luking different is baji's smile wid his dimples. I mean after so many days, we
were seeing baji seeing baji smiling. It was realy pleasant to see him smiling.

I also never lyk the idea of woman doing aarti of their hubbies. Even wen they show in the precap naku doing all this, i burst into laughter, but yesterday, it seems very romantic to me. The best part being the way dutta took thali in one hand nd put forward his other hand so that naku can tie mauli to him. Nd then naku bending to touch his feet was very dramatic but the way dutta hold her took my heart away.

Yesterdays episode left me very satisfied as i now feels that nuthing stupid is gonna happen wid dutta. Rather seema words were very relieving. She said that now its tym for her to repent wich does not mean that she wants dutta back, rather according to me it indicates that she vl only act as cupid between TaSha nd that vl be her repentance.

Nd yes liz, i m already wishing for TaShaful moments in this new year.
Tongue

AMANJPlizdarcyKavitaDRWanderbug

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

hey LIz.. u have summed it up... i was just awestruck watching the way she bent down to touch his feet.. akdoo that he is, he was looking away and so could not stop her quick enuf as she was almost at his feet which was just perfect.. and then i was just sat still on my couch when those strong arms lifted her and a lone tear just slipped from my eye.. that was how romatic and touching i felt it was.. mavelously well done.. no dialogues, nothing, but kitna kuch bol diya.. and thank god u also felt that he was walking towards her almost like he is completely zapped.. felt a bit like the hospital walk.. and boy, u noticed too, didn't you? he just couldn't let go after lifting her up.. he just keeps on staring.. Mr and MV both were terrific.. MV with so much love/hope.. Dutta shocked that he cant help himelf from loving her and kind of accepting that fact.. isnt this the first time after shaadi that he touched her with soft hands, and it was just too poignant..

what an end of year episode.. now coming to Duji, i loved the slow mo walk of duji which kala watched on CCTV.. i thought that was too sexy! they look so good together.. and Baaji/Vinay was just spot on.. his happiness was infectious and so tangible..

i know dutta will come back, he cant go anywhere, but wish we knew for how long we have to survive without him.. i so hope that he will back on Monday itself like Shilpi says, but doubt it, knowing how LTL likes to stretch out things!

But all in all a terrific TAsha scene 
Arre yaar, tell me abt it. I'm still not over the tasha scene! Big smile The intensity, uff!

Dutta shocked that he cant help himelf from loving her and kind of accepting that fact..

Yes, it is this! Also, I think the love he has for her has overwhelmed him....and her love leaves him speechless all the time. He knows his blessings now, Naku and Baji. Smile

Keeping my fingers crossed, it's gonna be a nerve-wracking week!

shruti10augustKavitaDRprettywomanMelodiousDreams

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Dutta looked shocked as he couldn't prevent himself from obliging Naku....when AS stopped him and asked him to come back home early for Naku's vrat udyapan, the lost look on his face said..."I know that I'm gonna try my best to come back home early tonight...even though I don't want to...or do I?"LOL Poor, poor DuttaLOL

Wish you a very happy new year LizBig smile...and keep writing...I'm getting addicted to your postsEmbarrassed
Aww Rosa!Embarrassed

..."I know that I'm gonna try my best to come back home early tonight...even though I don't want to...or do I?"

I think it was more like, "Do I have a choice? Ever since I've known her it's like my heart has jumped into her soul! I don't own myself anymore!"LOL

Poor Poor Dutta! And poor poor us, waiting for him to start romancing his wife!LOL

shruti10augustKavitaDRsub_rosaMelodiousDreams

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Dear Lizzy,

Gosh, I hate to say Sorry in the 1st Hour of 2011 but it has been a whirlwind and I only managed to catch LTL 4 hours after its telecast today.

Anyway to come back, I have to bash the CVs, again, not because 31st Dec epi was bad but because they showed so much diligence and packed in at least 3-4 episodes into 1. Trust them when it comes to balance and dragfest. I am sure that nobody would have minded a full hour or more of yesterday's episode.

Just imagine, we got to get an emotional DuJi walking down the steps of the royal balcony of PN together, a sublime TaSha interlude where we could have done away with all the prying eyes, we got to see the ever-loving AS and Dutta, an armful of Shifty Sudz and the aspiriing Lady Don surveying the proceedings of PN and to add to the bouquet, Seema in her silent soliloquy where we get to hear that she can finally feel that the time for repentance has come. That came as a sigh of relief as we can at least gauge from her thoughts that she has not come to try and lure Dutta away....Some consolation, i just pray that CVs keep that in mind and do not repeat their confusion about the 7 year or 10 year gap that separated the erstwhile lovers that were youung Dutta and the greedy golddigger.

But more than anything, i got the feeling that CVs have been lavish in paying reverence to Bollywood ranging from the 50's right up to the 80's. New Year ka mausam hai, medley bhi chal jayega if it has Dutta/MR in every frame. Indeed, we saw the gruff Jai (Dutta) in Sholay asking his own Veeru to get the car ready (Akad abhi tak chodne ka nam hi nahin leta hamara gadha...so bad), we saw the LTL version of the beloved and late Mac Mohan (Sudz) orchestrating the machinations of Kala, our aspirant Lady Don, we saw the eternal Nirupa Roy in AS blessing the apples of her eyes. But best of all, we saw Jodha Bai /Nakusha (that too the 50s version) anointing her Akbar/Dutta before he leaves the house for hopefully the ultimate battle between Good and Evil.

Jokes apart, I loved that sequence which almost made me cry in the sense that it was so ominous and so much an attempt for CVs to set the scene for the painful era that Nakusha may have to endure. And Dutta, finally, blessing his wife who is fasting for his well-being and safety was the final stroke that indicates that the high walls that Dutta had erected around him have crumbled. Bas khul ke ikraar karne ka woh zehmat kar jata to Nakusha would have found the comfort and strength to take on Kala in the royal battle that we will see soon.

Actually, I felt like doing a whole thread but just did not have any energy left. I may be tempted to come back with a shorter thread later.

Take care and I will await your response.

Luv

HeartSmile

Heheheh. Happy New Year to you, Kavita!

Agree with you, a lot of things were packed into one episode on Friday!

Duji reunion, the Kala-Suds plan, and sigh TaSha. It had an urgency to it, as if things have reached feverpitch. The suspense is just killing me. I am being very optimistic, coz I am unabashedly looking forward to a lot of TaSha romance this yr, and as I told Sara, I will go on a killing spree if I am denied that. I've been patient enough! LOL

Seema, well, I never doubted her for a moment. From the moment i heard she was coming back, I just knew that it had to be to exorcise DUTTA's demons! Most of us here hate her, but somehow I've never felt that hatred coz she is the reason for Dutta being Dutta. If it weren't for her, he wouldn't have known such pain, and if it weren't for this pain, he'd never have known true love, in all its glory! Gosh. Sorry, got carried away! I just love intense stuff!Big smileEmbarrassed

I loved that sequence which almost made me cry in the sense that it was so ominous and so much an attempt for CVs to set the scene for the painful era that Nakusha may have to endure. And Dutta, finally, blessing his wife who is fasting for his well-being and safety was the final stroke that indicates that the high walls that Dutta had erected around him have crumbled. Bas khul ke ikraar karne ka woh zehmat kar jata to Nakusha would have found the comfort and strength to take on Kala in the royal battle that we will see soon.

Reg this, well, I've harped enough!! It was a foreboding, of all the good things to come. The warrior's wife, sending him out to battle, knowing that he'll return victorious. This fight against good and evil has reached the culmination point, judging from kala's desperate and foolish acts. And before he tastes victory, he's also tasted sweet defeat, at the hands of love. Dutta's given in to Naku's love, he's kinda overwhelmed by it! I mean, knowing that someone loves you so selflessly, so chastely, it can be a humbling experience for the greatest of men!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustKavitaDRsub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreams

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Liz, u r ryt. Lyk u, i also never wondered that i vl miss DuJi badly. I realised it in yesterday's episode. Yesterday while seeing baji, i was feeling lyk sumthng is different in baji today, then i suddenly realises the thing that's luking different is baji's smile wid his dimples. I mean after so many days, we

I also never lyk the idea of woman doing aarti of their hubbies. Even wen they show in the precap naku doing all this, i burst into laughter, but yesterday, it seems very romantic to me. The best part being the way dutta took thali in one hand nd put forward his other hand so that naku can tie mauli to him. Nd then naku bending to touch his feet was very dramatic but the way dutta hold her took my heart away.

Yesterdays episode left me very satisfied as i now feels that nuthing stupid is gonna happen wid dutta. Rather seema words were very relieving. She said that now its tym for her to repent wich does not mean that she wants dutta back, rather according to me it indicates that she vl only act as cupid between TaSha nd that vl be her repentance.

Tongue
Yeah, Baji's smile does brighten up the day. And what I found really special about friday was that everyone was happy and positive. Except Kala and Suds. The smirks had been wiped off their faces, it was just worry and frustration there!
We are gonna have a TaShaful year, trust me!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustKavitaDRWanderbug

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Aww Rosa!Embarrassed

..."I know that I'm gonna try my best to come back home early tonight...even though I don't want to...or do I?"

I think it was more like, "Do I have a choice? Ever since I've known her it's like my heart has jumped into her soul! I don't own myself anymore!"LOL

Poor Poor Dutta! And poor poor us, waiting for him to start romancing his wife!LOL

Yeah...it boils down to his helplessness before love....and his realization of it!

And of course, we're desperateLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyshruti10august

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Originally posted by shruti10august

Tongue

</div>

Yeah, Baji's smile does brighten up the day. And what I found really special about friday was that everyone was happy and positive. Except Kala and Suds. The smirks had been wiped off their faces, it was just worry and frustration there!

<div>
We are gonna have a TaShaful year, trust me!Smile

Ya ya liz. The episode was full of positivity. I want to see kala-suds more nd more frustated day by day nd out of their frustation, make plans wich leave them no where nd only brings our TaSha closer.

Nd ya we surely gonna have TaShaful year, i trust u Big smile .

Go to top