Posted: 13 years ago

Happy New Year, people!! I have a feeling it's gonna be a rocking year.😊

Sigh. Beautiful end-of-year episode! Well, I'm talking about the Duji scene at the beginning, and the TaSha scene(siiiiiiiiigh)

Dutta's style, by God! The way he told Baji, Gaadi nikal! Ufff! I loved Baji's reaction. πŸ˜† Duji's back in action. 😊 Rocking!

So, Kala's lost her marbles, eh? Trying to kill Dutta! What has happened to all her grand plans of making him suffer? Or was the nightmare the final straw? She knows that Naku's gonna win, so she's decided to do away with Dutta? Whatever! I mean, it's not like I have anything to be worried about. When have any of her plans worked? 🀣

It's a new day for Dutta, for he's already forgiven himself...he's already started to..😊 He's realized that what Baji did was for him...and now he's forgiven Naku too, in his heart. What a way to start the new year, DSP! The way he had the food, that said it all. Sigh.

Was the TaSha scene romantic, or was it romantic! Sigh. Beautiful, beautiful scene! I never thought I'd say this about a scene where a wife does aarti for her husband. How do they do it, make each scene so soulful and heartwrenchingly beautiful!!

Again, when Naku called him, Dutta walked towards her like a man possessed. Does he have a choice? Being loved is one thing, I mean you feel restless, confused, even overwhelmed and blessed, but you know you're safe. Loving someone is different. It's like being blindfolded, it's like falling over a cliff, down down down...not knowing when you're gonna hit the ground. Your heart's in your throat, knowing that there's nothing you can do to stop. It's like being underwater...being alone in a dark alley. You do not know what's coming next. The emotion overpowers you, leaves you helpless and all you can do is give in. To a hundred new emotions, and an exhilarating ride.

He just couldn't stop looking at her, when she was doing the aarti. And the way he took the thaali from her, so that she could tie the dhaaga..🀣 Dutta, you're hopelessly in love! Admit it, yaar, admit it! Also, the scene where she touched his feet, and he held her instinctively uffffffff...was that hot or what! What struck me as romantic, was the way he kept holding her close for almost a few seconds after the scene. As if he forgot to let go. Oh boy! I can't wait for the romance to start!! I have a feeling that it's gonna be an AMAZING new year for us TaSha fans. ☺️ Looking forward to some mindblowing romance!!!❀️

AMEN to that!!

Dear Lizzy,

Gosh, I hate to say Sorry in the 1st Hour of 2011 but it has been a whirlwind and I only managed to catch LTL 4 hours after its telecast today.

Anyway to come back, I have to bash the CVs, again, not because 31st Dec epi was bad but because they showed so much diligence and packed in at least 3-4 episodes into 1. Trust them when it comes to balance and dragfest. I am sure that nobody would have minded a full hour or more of yesterday's episode.

Just imagine, we got to get an emotional DuJi walking down the steps of the royal balcony of PN together, a sublime TaSha interlude where we could have done away with all the prying eyes, we got to see the ever-loving AS and Dutta, an armful of Shifty Sudz and the aspiriing Lady Don surveying the proceedings of PN and to add to the bouquet, Seema in her silent soliloquy where we get to hear that she can finally feel that the time for repentance has come. That came as a sigh of relief as we can at least gauge from her thoughts that she has not come to try and lure Dutta away....Some consolation, i just pray that CVs keep that in mind and do not repeat their confusion about the 7 year or 10 year gap that separated the erstwhile lovers that were youung Dutta and the greedy golddigger.

But more than anything, i got the feeling that CVs have been lavish in paying reverence to Bollywood ranging from the 50's right up to the 80's. New Year ka mausam hai, medley bhi chal jayega if it has Dutta/MR in every frame. Indeed, we saw the gruff Jai (Dutta) in Sholay asking his own Veeru to get the car ready (Akad abhi tak chodne ka nam hi nahin leta hamara gadha...so bad), we saw the LTL version of the beloved and late Mac Mohan (Sudz) orchestrating the machinations of Kala, our aspirant Lady Don, we saw the eternal Nirupa Roy in AS blessing the apples of her eyes. But best of all, we saw Jodha Bai /Nakusha (that too the 50s version) anointing her Akbar/Dutta before he leaves the house for hopefully the ultimate battle between Good and Evil.

Jokes apart, I loved that sequence which almost made me cry in the sense that it was so ominous and so much an attempt for CVs to set the scene for the painful era that Nakusha may have to endure. And Dutta, finally, blessing his wife who is fasting for his well-being and safety was the final stroke that indicates that the high walls that Dutta had erected around him have crumbled. Bas khul ke ikraar karne ka woh zehmat kar jata to Nakusha would have found the comfort and strength to take on Kala in the royal battle that we will see soon.

Actually, I felt like doing a whole thread but just did not have any energy left. I may be tempted to come back with a shorter thread later.

Take care and I will await your response.

Luv

❀️😊
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
i loved every frame where these 3 were there...even when duji were walking in cctv camera...it looked sooooooo goooooooooood....i mean i had not realized i had missed duji so much..

liz....awesome post as always....i have a feeling that dutta isn't going anywhere even for one episode..

i m keeping my fingures crossed abt that.....just now i was watching 6th april episode where dutta was in the temple with sups and nakku and baaji....you know in that episode dutta pulled sups in his arms infront of the whole village to make her feel safe.....i want him to do that for nakku...pull her close in his embrace in front of the world to show his right over her...i know that tasha relation is far above exhibitionism...but that scene just struck a cord as to how beautiful they would look together in that scene....kaash uss scene ka reenactment ho jaye....tasha in embrace ...WOW
Originally posted by shilpita87

i loved every frame where these 3 were there...even when duji were walking in cctv camera...it looked sooooooo goooooooooood....i mean i had not realized i had missed duji so much..

liz....awesome post as always....i have a feeling that dutta isn't going anywhere even for one episode..

i m keeping my fingures crossed abt that.....just now i was watching 6th april episode where dutta was in the temple with sups and nakku and baaji....you know in that episode dutta pulled sups in his arms infront of the whole village to make her feel safe.....i want him to do that for nakku...pull her close in his embrace in front of the world to show his right over her...i know that tasha relation is far above exhibitionism...but that scene just struck a cord as to how beautiful they would look together in that scene....kaash uss scene ka reenactment ho jaye....tasha in embrace ...WOW

I think i've not seen that one. Thank God! But remember the mandir scene in April, where Dutta walks down the steps holding Naku's hand. As if he had every right to do that. i found that romantic! *swoon*

God, just 2 hrs into the new year, and I'm already in a very mushy mood. I'd sworn off love, in 2010. Uh oh, this doesn't bode well for me.πŸ˜†

On that note, let me go watch today's TaSha scene again! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lizdarcy

I think i've not seen that one. Thank God! But remember the mandir scene in April, where Dutta walks down the steps holding Naku's hand. As if he had every right to do that. i found that romantic! *swoon*

God, just 2 hrs into the new year, and I'm already in a very mushy mood. I'd sworn off love, in 2010. Uh oh, this doesn't bode well for me.πŸ˜†

On that note, let me go watch today's TaSha scene again! πŸ˜†

that's wht i was thinking while watching that scene...he always holds her wrist..while in sups case he used to hold her hand...its like, even when he was unaware of it his body and heart knew that nakku was just his to hold and drag and what not....as if it was hi birthright or something...it was so beautiful and dominating....its like he always feared that if he didn't hold her wrist she will be lost....then i saw as he reached the ground walked to sups and let nakku's arm go and pulled sups in his arms...at first i was like what the----🀒(i was watching the full epi for first time)..then in typical nakku fashion i paused the scene and daydreamed that scene with tasha....nakku in her simple pink saree with her hair open like she did in the kitchen part2 episode and dutta in that red dhoti and angocha....*i m feeling dizzy thinking about it*...it would look so raw and primitive becoz..that's how dutta is where nakku is concerned... because where sups looked out of place in those arms...nakku would just fit in like the other half of a full piece....plz...aisa ek scene ho jaye new year mein...😳
Originally posted by shilpita87

that's wht i was thinking while watching that scene...he always holds her wrist..while in sups case he used to hold her hand...its like, even when he was unaware of it his body and heart knew that nakku was just his to hold and drag and what not....as if it was hi birthright or something...it was so beautiful and dominating....its like he always feared that if he didn't hold her wrist she will be lost....then i saw as he reached the ground walked to sups and let nakku's arm go and pulled sups in his arms...at first i was like what the----🀒(i was watching the full epi for first time)..then in typical nakku fashion i paused the scene and daydreamed that scene with tasha....nakku in her simple pink saree with her hair open like she did in the kitchen part2 episode and dutta in that red dhoti and angocha....*i m feeling dizzy thinking about it*...it would look so raw and primitive becoz..that's how dutta is where nakku is concerned... because where sups looked out of place in those arms...nakku would just fit in like the other half of a full piece....plz...aisa ek scene ho jaye new year mein...😳
Arre yaar, this is not a good idea! Definitely not!☺️

I'm going crazy imagining things now! LOL

Guess what, I just downloaded Huma's Thode Badmaash Ho VM. It's ..........

I have no words to describe it, it's got all the naughty, crazy, goofy TaSha moments. I think my brain's turned to mush. God, the scenes are so intense! ☺️

Also, I was watching some of the old episodes now...esp Naku's first daydream.....that was SO intense. You know, beech me, when they didn;t show us any such scenes b/w the dark Naku and D i wondered if they planned to keep the romance all conservative. But now that I watched the daydream scenes again, I know that they WILL give us something like that. I mean, daydream me itna acha dikha sakte hai to real me kyu nahi!

Hamara kuch nahi ho sakta, yaar! ☺️ I am a hopeless case! πŸ˜†
hey LIz.. u have summed it up... i was just awestruck watching the way she bent down to touch his feet.. akdoo that he is, he was looking away and so could not stop her quick enuf as she was almost at his feet which was just perfect.. and then i was just sat still on my couch when those strong arms lifted her and a lone tear just slipped from my eye.. that was how romatic and touching i felt it was.. mavelously well done.. no dialogues, nothing, but kitna kuch bol diya.. and thank god u also felt that he was walking towards her almost like he is completely zapped.. felt a bit like the hospital walk.. and boy, u noticed too, didn't you? he just couldn't let go after lifting her up.. he just keeps on staring.. Mr and MV both were terrific.. MV with so much love/hope.. Dutta shocked that he cant help himelf from loving her and kind of accepting that fact.. isnt this the first time after shaadi that he touched her with soft hands, and it was just too poignant..

what an end of year episode.. now coming to Duji, i loved the slow mo walk of duji which kala watched on CCTV.. i thought that was too sexy! they look so good together.. and Baaji/Vinay was just spot on.. his happiness was infectious and so tangible..

i know dutta will come back, he cant go anywhere, but wish we knew for how long we have to survive without him.. i so hope that he will back on Monday itself like Shilpi says, but doubt it, knowing how LTL likes to stretch out things!

But all in all a terrific TAsha scene 
Dutta looked shocked as he couldn't prevent himself from obliging Naku....when AS stopped him and asked him to come back home early for Naku's vrat udyapan, the lost look on his face said..."I know that I'm gonna try my best to come back home early tonight...even though I don't want to...or do I?"πŸ˜† Poor, poor DuttaπŸ˜†

Wish you a very happy new year LizπŸ˜ƒ...and keep writing...I'm getting addicted to your posts😳
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Dutta looked shocked as he couldn't prevent himself from obliging Naku....when AS stopped him and asked him to come back home early for Naku's vrat udyapan, the lost look on his face said..."I know that I'm gonna try my best to come back home early tonight...even though I don't want to...or do I?"πŸ˜† Poor, poor DuttaπŸ˜†

Wish you a very happy new year LizπŸ˜ƒ...and keep writing...I'm getting addicted to your posts😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aren't we all?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
WOW liz. Awesum as usual. Nd kavita ur reply is awesum as well.

Liz, u r ryt. Lyk u, i also never wondered that i vl miss DuJi badly. I realised it in yesterday's episode. Yesterday while seeing baji, i was feeling lyk sumthng is different in baji today, then i suddenly realises the thing that's luking different is baji's smile wid his dimples. I mean after so many days, we
were seeing baji seeing baji smiling. It was realy pleasant to see him smiling.

I also never lyk the idea of woman doing aarti of their hubbies. Even wen they show in the precap naku doing all this, i burst into laughter, but yesterday, it seems very romantic to me. The best part being the way dutta took thali in one hand nd put forward his other hand so that naku can tie mauli to him. Nd then naku bending to touch his feet was very dramatic but the way dutta hold her took my heart away.

Yesterdays episode left me very satisfied as i now feels that nuthing stupid is gonna happen wid dutta. Rather seema words were very relieving. She said that now its tym for her to repent wich does not mean that she wants dutta back, rather according to me it indicates that she vl only act as cupid between TaSha nd that vl be her repentance.

Nd yes liz, i m already wishing for TaShaful moments in this new year.
πŸ˜›