zee rishtay tonight on zeetv usa!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guyssssss i havee zee tv usa andd i saww the scheduleee n tonigt at 6pm pst, they will air thee zee rishtayy andd  who ever wantedd to watchh ittttt thts thee scheduleeeeeeeeeeee... andd happy new yearr too alll loveee uu all!!!
yaaaaayyyy god i was dying to see it. i thought they won't air it...happy new years in advance to all
I have ATN and all its showing for 6 is ATN ( thats the title of the program airing at that time) 😭
I have ATN too, tonight the Big Entertainment Awards is airing not Zee Rishtey. Maybe Zee Rishtey will be aired on Sunday instead for ATN viewers
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I have ATN too, tonight the Big Entertainment Awards is airing not Zee Rishtey. Maybe Zee Rishtey will be aired on Sunday instead for ATN viewers
Yeah what are the Big Entertainment Awards ??? I want to watch hopefully they air it I dont really care when as long as they do ...lol 
on my zee they are showing the diwali dhinchak. :(...
Originally posted by shanak.hot

on my zee they are showing the diwali dhinchak. :(...
same here the Diwali program is coming again......this is bogus!
But notice instead of saying Diwali Dhinchak before ads come...it says Bollywood Extravaganza...i wonder if they will air it 1 hour later...just a thought..hope so!
I think we got screwed by zee again. Was so llokng fwd to the zra afet so long. Very upsetting guys
Originally posted by irene_c

I think we got screwed by zee again. Was so llokng fwd to the zra afet so long. Very upsetting guys

are u in East time or Central time.....it says Bollywood Extravaganze and not Diwali Dhinchak so i wonder if it will come 1 hour later....

i hope so...

though the guide says ZRA 2010
Edited by dooba87 - 13 years ago