India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Krishna is Disgusting

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
omgg! krishna is so disgusting. i mean espeically when he was looking at nandinis pic. omgg i feel so bad for her. its just really sad.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sukni85RayanaaShas3OmaRamdassThinker_Belle.Mandy.nycsweetie-Aysha-kinara17-InnocentSoul-

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i agreeeeeeeeeeee likee i loved him in the begiining of thee showw and after i learned the truth abtt him.. i just cant stand his face, like howw he staress at nandini,, touchingg herr,, ewwwwwwww likee how can one be thisss disgustingg,, i hopeee premm kills hhim lols

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine4sukni85Shas3nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with u both

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine4Shas3

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Agreed!
I can't believe how he behaves!
I do not blame Govind for hating him!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine4sukni85Shas3

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with you all. I don't want to sound weired but he is quite cute. Anyways back to the business, he is definitely disgusting. I just don't want to see him anymore. You have to agree with the fact that the show is getting interesting even though we have to see him. I get an awkward feeling when I see Krishna. The way he looks at Nandini is just awful. Ewww. Today's episode really made me very sad. I'm an emotional type so when I saw Nandini crying I really started to cry. I don't know why but somehow her feelings were very you know very touching.

Rina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
he's a sicko and pervert who needs help. I mean, he raped her when she was unconscious- he's a monster. I still cant understand y govind didnt speak up about him. He is a rapist who shoudv been locked away. Wasnt govind scared at all that krishna coud've attacked nandini again?? Or raped his wife? And im still confused about if krishna loved nand, y did he help get her and prem out of jail in time for their engagment?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreRayanaasukni85Shas3Dabulls23

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I assume that Govind did not go to the police cause he prob thought that once Krishna is married, he will mend his ways

Also, since Nano was prego, this would have caused it all to leak out..if it became a police matter then perhaps it would have become a media matter as well

Then Nano would never be able to get over it as the entire village/city they live in, would know about it

So to keep matters private, he did not turn Krishna into the police however banned him from his house

Krishna is obsessed with Nano so I dont think he would rape anyone else...in his eyes..rape=love=ownership over Nano => in conclusion proves he is nutzoid

mystifyreShas3

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Well, he's a cute nutzoid...LOL

Doesn't he look very decent and innocent when he's normal, interacting with Prem and others?? And then he turns all evil when he's looking at Nandini and talking to her... I'm just torn between liking his smile and hating his action.... its complicated..

I believe any actor who evokes such reaction in viewers deserves a lot of praise...

Krishna is disgusting, but Ajay Choudhury is just awesome!!

Rayanaassroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index