Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

Ejoo @Shubh Arambh 2011*Link*

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Aww my godddddddddddddddddddddddddd!! PartyPartyPartyParty THE MAN is here..!! Wohoooooo...!! To be the icing on every New YEAR CAKE... Eijaz Khan.. THE MAN is back...!!

Grooving on     'Ek yamla pagla deewana'     Ejoo set the stage on fire...!! Looking Killer in a golden Vest and black trousers with a slightly long hair..Ejoo came on stage...in Sholay ishtyle...n rocked it !! Embarrassed

@0.17

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsIKhansvijaya77BlessedSexyoneCrazyNoori

CrazyNoori IF-Rockerz
CrazyNoori
CrazyNoori

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Eijazzzzzzz baby is simply the best *Bowin down* AMAZIN PEFORMANCE his face when sayin HEADS HEADS HEADS lolzzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlessedSexyone

CrazyNoori IF-Rockerz
CrazyNoori
CrazyNoori

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thank u my tanu jaanu for postin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
we watched durin our party and omg LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Rajesh will be chasin Eijaz with a shoeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL that peformance had to go down as The Best already of 2011 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL his face when the guy went for a kiss was pricelessLOLLOLLOLLOL i actually had tears laughin so much and Jay needed her inhaler with laughin so much, we still laughin LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Happy New Year everyone muaaahhhhhhhhzzzzzzz
and another classic was HEADS HEADS HEADS LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Happy New Year.... Noorie n Immy Hug

n i know..i culdn stop ROFLing ROFLROFLROFL Ejoo was soo cute...n wowsome performance.. too too good Clap
Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
wow eijoo was awsome. hot hot....cute.

Armu4eva

MrsIKhan Newbie
MrsIKhan
MrsIKhan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Simply the Best is the words i always have for Eijaz and omg that peformance was definetly Simply The Best........he never fails to excite us, am still laughin and will be for days to come, his expressions are always the best but wow didnt he look so happy cuddlin a guy lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL, from very 1st time i saw Eijaz act i knew he had something special in him, 1st time i saw him dance i knew he had something special in him but to put acting and dancing together the way he did was just oustanding, full of fun and i can imagine he had a fun time rehearsin thatLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL what a way to start 2011, Happy New Year everyone, may 2011 be a year to remember.....................oh and note if u see someone fallin from sky, it might just be Eijaz LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL since he wants his sky divers licence, well he certainly makes us fall on floor laughin LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL SIMPLY THE BEST EIJAZ KHAN, always and forever Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Armu4eva

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsIKhan

Simply the Best is the words i always have for Eijaz and omg that peformance was definetly Simply The Best........he never fails to excite us, am still laughin and will be for days to come, his expressions are always the best but wow didnt he look so happy cuddlin a guy lmao LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL, from very 1st time i saw Eijaz act i knew he had something special in him, 1st time i saw him dance i knew he had something special in him but to put acting and dancing together the way he did was just oustanding, full of fun and i can imagine he had a fun time rehearsin thatLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL what a way to start 2011, Happy New Year everyone, may 2011 be a year to remember.....................oh and note if u see someone fallin from sky, it might just be Eijaz LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL since he wants his sky divers licence, well he certainly makes us fall on floor laughin LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL SIMPLY THE BEST EIJAZ KHAN, always and forever Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Can i jus say somethin or a few things

1 - I marry uEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
2 - I love u EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
3 - I give u kids EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
4 - I cook u dinner EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
5 - I listen to ur constant complainin (whaaat ur a woman LOLLOLLOLLOL)
6 - I take u shoppin and spend money on u Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
7 - I massage ur feet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
8 - I romance u EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
9 - I do many other things also Wink

10 - but bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttt Eijaz Khan gets the title 'SIMPLY THE BEST always and forever '  CryCryCryCryCryCry how does that work out ConfusedConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top