Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Dostana Back!

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

hey guys...Happy New Year's Eve/New Year Big smile

so i watched the show and i nearly died laughing but i couldnt do the CR cuz i hae to get to work...aab toh main kaam pe aagayi hoon but i cant get the episode off of my mind!! and that doesnt happen often (or hasnt lately or has it...i cant remember Ermm) ...so here it is...its gonna be quick...

Dostana Back!
ok...so today...despite the very sweet/cute TaSha scene...the entire episode belonged to....*drum roll*....DUJI! ROFL...omg...kya scene tha...oops...i mean...kya scenes the! LOL...first when Baji came into the room...he looked like a wife that had just messed up something so he came to say sorry...and Dutta...his ravaiya was hilarious...he was like...ok i forgive you because i love you! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...what made it hilarious though was when Dutta told Baji to get the car out for the meeting...and Baji turned....did you guys hear the background music and die laughing...because i totally did!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL that music reminded me of the '90s movies where hero would come back after ages...the girl would be across the room or field...he'd say her name...she'd turn around...the super cheesy music would start playing and she'd run into his arms ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....omg...i just couldnt handle it!! i literally had to put my hand over my mouth because mom was still sleeping!! and then when later on AS said "tum done ki dosti salamat rahe"....im like...maan hi maan mein she is saying ..."tum dono ki JODI salamat rahe!" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...what an episode yaar...Dostana over took TaSha!

JAZ

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliFatima82notsorryrayjstKavitaDRpbtghosh-Roopa-AbhiAnikadduuRose_PetalWanderbugmozart66fuzzyface-Carrie-suhana19Pyari_ZahraSuhaniSoniameghapartiPrinsesse.Suvi-Huma-Dew-dropMrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I totally noticed the music jaz and laughed too...for a second i thought ki AB ki koi movie shuru ho gai hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
^^ lol...i know right? that was too funny....i was like...W*F!? these CV's are really after the dostana track!

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
even i was thinking that when they played that music..LOL....i think sometimes Cvs forget this is supposed to about Tasha LS and not Duji dostana..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstjnawaz

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

...Totally today Epi belonged to Duji ...

When D told to get the car out .. that One pt I thought Bjai would run , give D hug ...

I was on the floor .... holding my stomach laughing to glory ...But it was a very cute and sweet scene ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitarayjstjnawaz

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely CR !!! 
i had missed this one!! I had to go back and hear the music again ... and i was ROFL!!!ROFLROFL.

hey, did u notice the weird mechanic(who supplies these extras to LTLErmmLOL)  who was more alert than suds at noticing the approaching guards ...ROFLye suds naa !!! isne bomb lagwayaa hai to am sure kee  galat car hogee....ROFL... PN ke andar kee car mein blast hogaa!! ROFL or even better if it turns out the car suds himself is driving ROFLROFL

Edited by -priya - 31 December 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitaFatima82rayjstjnawaz

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
That music killed me I was like huh? I think CVs know it that DuJi Rocks!
I do love DuJi more than Tasha and I think CVs do too.ROFLROFLROFL

I dunno what happened to LTL but it certainly warped into some sappy old Indian movie yesterday. ROFLROFLROFL

Even with Nakku in her Pati Parmeshwar mode kneeling down to get ashirwad and Dutta stopping her ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You forgot the precap Kala looks like she playing Speed Racing on the Playstation with the Suds the clown.Clown ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjst-Carrie-jnawaz

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Finally some Duji dostanaDay DreamingPartyDancing....AS always says dat 'Tum dono ki jodi hamesha salamat rahe' line to all of Dutta's prospective wives, first with Sups, then kali Naku nd then gori Naku.. At first I thought she said  'jodi' den I had to go back nd rewatch, then only I heard 'dosti'LOLLOL.....This time I hope he gets lost with Baji in the jungle, Naku will be so jealousLOL.......

Edited by rayjst - 01 January 2011 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top