Wheerees Jaake ? (Page 5)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by SATHYA88

I hope we do get her back, GF was one of the livest forums on IF and it was some part due to Jake and her sense of humor.  I don't understand why people who did not like her didn't just ignore her post.  I hope they remember what goes around comes around. and Gurti  rumor mill is still alive and kicking.

I know without Jake the forum sucks big time.
agree!! Plus what's the big deal if we discuss Gurti for fun!! Ignore Jake...she even said that in her 10 commandments!!! Great now we stick to the FF and daily discussions....and I guess no more Gurti!

I thinks soConfused

Edited by happygolucky - 31 December 2010 at 1:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Ok My Jake & Co....lets come out of this topic....We'll better discuss things in our CC & our other place...U know which place I m talking abt...if not then I'll PM u where......we're lame,cheap brainless & jobless people according to some people.....so let them be happy......If GF is suffering let it be....Even if every body knows the fact...only few of them have guts to go against something wrong....At the end of discussion every body wants to be at safe side first....they can just enjoy Jake's posts but can't support when there is really needs it....so leave it & come on CC.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellerbeauty84ibelieveinpink

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Ok My Jake & Co....lets come out of this topic....We'll better discuss things in our CC & our other place...U know which place I m talking abt...if not then I'll PM u where......we're lame,cheap brainless & jobless people according to some people.....so let them be happy......If GF is suffering let it be....Even if every body knows the fact...only few of them have guts to go against something wrong....At the end of discussion every body wants to be at safe side first....they can just enjoy Jake's posts but can't support when there is really needs it....so leave it & come on CC.....

At your service mamLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellerbeauty84

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

At your service mamLOL

Thankoo thankoo ji.....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beauty84happygolucky

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Jimzi- please PM me, I usually am a silent reader but would love to come talk to you guys about Gurti from time to timeEmbarrassed  Let Jake know she is missed and she still ROCKS!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellerbeauty84happygolucky..Gurti-Kash..ibelieveinpink

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

PM me too
radiant_raisa IF-Dazzler
radiant_raisa
radiant_raisa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Come on guys..we need to raise our voices and talk to the GM about this matter!!!

We need Jake Back!!!
What say??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellersnowdrop16SATHYA88kazenahappygoluckyibelieveinpink

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I agree, lets bring Jake back!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index