Wheerees Jaake ? (Page 11)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Originally posted by happygolucky

Guys, jyoti didnt do anything. im not standing up for her. i dun evn noe her dat well. im jus sayin da truth.
she cudn't handle it so she handed it over to da global mods. i read da post where she close jake's topic.
if u guys r goin 2 pm sum1, pm global mods.

Agree with you. Joyoti has been helpful. GM has all the power in this particular matter. 

True. Ambi pmed da global mods. Jake was unbanned. her posts cud b seen. but all of a sudden. she was rebanned. it was rly weird. Confused

Kalyug ka ramayan party is claiming Jake's ban is  new year's gift to them from IF mods. That is our problem. They should face some heat now.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Guys, jyoti didnt do anything. im not standing up for her. i dun evn noe her dat well. im jus sayin da truth.
she cudn't handle it so she handed it over to da global mods. i read da post where she close jake's topic.
if u guys r goin 2 pm sum1, pm global mods.

Agree with you. Joyoti has been helpful. GM has all the power in this particular matter. 

True. Ambi pmed da global mods. Jake was unbanned. her posts cud b seen. but all of a sudden. she was rebanned. it was rly weird. Confused

Kalyug ka ramayan party is claiming Jake's ban is  new year's gift to them from IF mods. That is our problem. They should face some heat now.

can u giv me da link?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

i mailed joyti .

Thanks for the support buddySmile
radiant_raisa IF-Dazzler
radiant_raisa
radiant_raisa

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
You guys..PM mango..that's one of the GM's. I PMed already but didn't get a reply yet.
You guys should try!!!
nosh86 Newbie
nosh86
nosh86

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
why did she get banned??
i seeing lots post about her, does she do written episodes or posts? who is she?

Edited by nosh86 - 01 January 2011 at 6:32pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index