India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

u.k update 14th feb

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

kash meets rahul and his dad. (the ppl they r going 2 merge company's with, also they r very good friends withlaliut). suj and ak meet them.suj asks rahul if they ave met b4. rahul says mayb  but i can't remember.lalit shows them round the office. rahuls dad(sos........can't remember name.) c's piyush's photo with garland round it and feels sad. (by the way Rahul & his familky have been livin in london 4 the past 5 yrs) lalit invites them 2 a dinner party at the r&g house, in  honour of the merging of the 2 company's. rahuls dad says great, rahul really likes indian food, it's been a long time since they had indian food. lalit says then rahul should marry an indian gurl and he would get indian food everyday.

ak and suj r talkin. suj is thinking hard. ak ask's wt's up. suj says i don't remember where but i 'ave met rahul b4 sumwhere. ak says mayb it's ur imagination. suj says no.i am 100% confident that i 'ave met and talked 2 rahul b4. ak says don't think so hard. u will remeber soon. suj says u r right.

kash cums 2 dinner party, and dissapear 4 a while sumwhere ion the house. then rahul, his dad and his mom cum 2 dinner party. veena gets the colour and put a spot of red colour on rahuls family's 4head. mahek cums and meets every1, (i noticed mahek and kash were wearing the same dupatta, it was weird, it was a striped dupatta with the colours white green and red, it went perfectly with kash's dress, she was wearing a white dress with green embroidery, but didn't go at all with maheks dress, who was wearing a black dress with grey embroidery...sos....4 criticizing there stryle of dress, but i just thought they shouldn't 'ave worn the same dupatta, in the same episode)then the rest of the family came. (all the men were dressed traditional indian style.). finally kash cums in the picture........kash and rahul r talkin upsatirs on top of the stairs. vasu cums and sees them both 2gethjer.........4 a minute their is a sour expression on her face.....bit then she says rahul.everybosy is w8ing 4 u..cum and eat..she completely ingnores kash(pretty rude......2 leave kas h out). every1 is eating downsatairs.sitting on the floor....their is soooooo much food per person.

it is bedtime. rahul and his dad r talking. rahul says how he liked comin 2 india so much. rahul's dad says lalit was rite........u should marry and indian gurl.

lalit and vasu r talkin. vasu says how she has a gr8 time @ the dinner party. and how rahul still follow the tradition indian traditions.

vasu go's 2 talk 2 sanj. sanj seems upsaet. vasu ask's wt's up. sanj says that we should give rish  1 more chance. vasu says i agree (but i don't.....although rish is very funny)

arch goes meet mol.she says how cum u didn't tell me about rish. mol is crying......... she says sorry.i was feeling so upset.i didn't no wt 2 do. arch says anyway cheer up.u r going 2 paris next week 4 a moddeling show or somat...........

their is a meeting in office. kash cum up with an idea.....which rahuls dad likes alot. rahuls dad says u lot go outside. i'll cum and join u ....i ewant 2 talk 2 lalit alone. rahuls dad says that we 'ave joine business......y don't we join relationship aswell(probably meaning marrige..i don't think they said who 2.even if they did.i didn't catch it). lalit say gr8 idea. they shake hands

salma Senior Member
salma
salma

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot. I missed the last bit at the office. Rahul is the same guy from Keser(Rudra).
Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update....
sidd Groupbie
sidd
sidd

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thnks 4 update. yeah he is

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top