Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shanti, they are talking about shows which are already in the news, while no mention is made of the show which RS is supposed to do for Zeetv. So let's hope for the best until the leads don't take up any other show.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the promo of Life without wife..

Just  a guy combing a girls hair and telling her is it OK

Well  shows on star are so many wonder where they will squeeze in all of them
somthing will have to shut their shop soon !
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this show that you guys are fake fans of bidaai because yoou guys can accept anything look now you said ok bidaai is not coming so just look for the new show but we are not like that we want our bidaai with sangad and kinrul and we will get it
shanti05 thumbnail
Vola!! fake fan again 😆
Well  just coz we are interested in other shows and want to see someone in them dose'nt rule out the fact that we are also waiting for bidaaii season two with a complete stoyr for Anmol and ragini

I think you just walk around in the fourm to bargde in to make some post which are just not atall constructive or you want to instigate posts.

So I would suggest make proper constructive arguments or don't bother spoiling posts which have some good constructive thoughts.
shanti05 thumbnail
Wow so many talks abt Bidaaii two coming so they will squeeze in somewhere in this list I hope !!