Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Elimination of Samir Soni (Page 3)

Poll Question: Do you feel that the elimination of Samir Soni is scripted?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [15.79%]
96 [84.21%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Waiting for aakhri salaam.
Ahh I never wished to see samir's aakhri salam Ouch But im sure it will be a memorable oneThumbs UpHeart

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forums_girl

Ahh I never wished to see samir's aakhri salam Ouch But im sure it will be a memorable oneThumbs UpHeart

You wont get to see much as Dharam ji and Bobby are coming tomorrow for promotion of their upcoming flick.

I guess sameer wont get more than 10 minutes..30 minutes for Dharam ji n Bobby, 20 for advertisement!
forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

You wont get to see much as Dharam ji and Bobby are coming tomorrow for promotion of their upcoming flick.

I guess sameer wont get more than 10 minutes..30 minutes for Dharam ji n Bobby, 20 for advertisement!
Argghh!! AngryCryCry
arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

]

Please! even 10 minutes are too much cant we make it 1 minute LOLLOLLOLLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gk25oYBfQQ
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Of course. Ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai dear?Pinch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007forums_girl.Arjuntiny15

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

This is to be noted that when other contestants says that show is bit manipulated and one person is shown negative by editing videos.All these people who are angry on Sameer's eviction, were saying " it is case of sour grapes" etc etc. But now all of a sudden they are agreeing to the fact that lot of things are edited to show person negative.

But I am exteremly happy that Sameer soni is evicted. His negative personlity, his constant whining , his stubborn behaviour, passing sarcastic comments in disguise of joke...its endless list. Let me tell you, I used to like him a lot but he disappointed his wishers with his pathetic behavior and let them down. Though in no way I support Dolly Bindra but it is possible that she got more voted bz i have seen 2-3 people on facebook claiming that they voted 1000 votes for her. Also I do support Khali for his calmness n patience  or I wish even Shweta bz even If she is diplomatic , she is playing game well n is not abusing anyone till now.

Yes , its good that Sameer soni is evicted bz he deserved it and moreover its good for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu.Arjunprerna4rishav

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

This is to be noted that when other contestants says that show is bit manipulated and one person is shown negative by editing videos.All these people who are angry on Sameer's eviction, were saying " it is case of sour grapes" etc etc. But now all of a sudden they are agreeing to the fact that lot of things are edited to show person negative.

But I am exteremly happy that Sameer soni is evicted. His negative personlity, his constant whining , his stubborn behaviour, passing sarcastic comments in disguise of joke...its endless list. Let me tell you, I used to like him a lot but he disappointed his wishers with his pathetic behavior and let them down. Though in no way I support Dolly Bindra but it is possible that she got more voted bz i have seen 2-3 people on facebook claiming that they voted 1000 votes for her. Also I do support Khali for his calmness n patience  or I wish even Shweta bz even If she is diplomatic , she is playing game well n is not abusing anyone till now.

Yes , its good that Sameer soni is evicted bz he deserved it and moreover its good for him.

Isnt the maximum no. of times someone can vote for a contestant is a 100 times? Thats what Neelam had said in her tweets...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forums_girltiny15

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Per number only 99 votes will be counted.........

Go to top