Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta : Main diplomacy nahi chodungi (Page 8)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

alpeshvara Senior Member
alpeshvara
alpeshvara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by alpeshvara

but why was she diplomatic i dont understand

To be in everyone's good books and not get nominated and thus win the show ? Confused

nominated? they will have nominations for the last week?
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Well i dont think shweta was diplomatic so that she can be saved from nominations because there arent going to be any nominations now.I think she was diplomatic because that's her nature.Some people are straight forward and say whatever they want to without thinking who will feel bad and some people dont want to hurt or offend other people so they become diplomatic.I understand that  because i myself am diplomatic by nature.And last to last friday when salman asked shweta who is the worst housemate she took ashmit's name without any hesitation when the nominations were going to take place so obviously it shows that she wasnt scared of being nominated by ashmit.And she took ashmit's name for perfect man because as i said real shweta tiwari is diplomatic and she doesnt want to offend anyone and this is not for nomination but because its her nature.Whether its right or wrong that's debatable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnymadhy

alpeshvara Senior Member
alpeshvara
alpeshvara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

but why was she diplomatic i dont understand

To be in everyone's good books and not get nominated and thus win the show ? Confused

nominated? they will have nominations for the last week?

I was referring to being diplomatic till now. All are nominated this weekBig smile

i might be wrong but BB asked her who is the perfect man?
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Well i dont think shweta has been diplomatic till now.I mean last to last friday she did say ashmit is the worst housemate in which there is no diplomacy.Her two incidents of diplomacy according to me are

1)While choosing perfect man
2)When salman asked whom would she wants in the finale she said both ashmit and sam

Except for this i dont think she has been diplomatic as such  but yes she is definitely not as straight forward as Sam.Sam would always say whatever is in his heart and shweta would say the same thing with some sugar coating.For example sam would say khali ji doesnt work but shweta will say khali ji didnt use to work before but this week(his punishment week) he worked a lot.Saying the same thing in different ways.I think here is where sam lost out .He was too straight forward.Again whether shweta is right in this regard or sam dont know but i just think this is their nature.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I felt she should've shed aside her diplomatic stance when asked by BB regardless by just taking Samir's name straight up, then if she wanted afterwards could've taken Ashmit's name to appease him for whatever reasons. 'The perfect guy' was the question asked [even if it's a fairy tale question].

It's glaring at us right in the face as to who is the more deserving candidate 'The term 'perfect' in this case applies to overall behaviour & conduct in the house I'm presuming, unless I'm mistaken. Taking all that into perspective there is absolutely no competition between the two, Sameer is by far the superior being as far as 'sharafat' is concerned.

Ashmit is best known for his perpetual carnal behaviour towards Veena & Sara & Shweta knows that, we've seen it on tv. She's seen it live & in real time. Perhaps her definition of a 'perfect guy' is different for all we know Ashmit could be her type of guy. Just my own take on it :)

Edited by prodigy007 - 01 January 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.

Go to top