Shweta : Main diplomacy nahi chodungi - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by prodigy007

You lot are all too kind yaar seriously! If you guys persist any further my glee & schadenfreude will be on the richter scale :)

Damn Kabeer!! What grades did you get in school/ college in English? Pleasee tell me how do you come up with such amazing words and make it all sound so perfect ? Like HOW in the world do you do that ?

Do you write ? You should fosho! :) :) :)
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Damn Kabeer!! What grades did you get in school/ college in English? Pleasee tell me how do you come up with such amazing words and make it all sound so perfect ? Like HOW in the world do you do that ?

I agree with Poo...you should definitely write if you already don't!
Right Kabeerji and Poo' I bid you both goodnight and God bless :)
Good night n god bless all the other lovely BBians too
Nind :)

Hi Abeer great to have you back! It means to revel in other peoples misery/mishaps because you're all inflating me to that extent I'll change for the worst..isliye na karo itna mujhe :)..Of course was just joking about it.

Kabeer god forbid even if you change for the worst, you will still be way better at writing than most of us 😆👍🏼 Tell me are you an English professor at the Oxford University?
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Pooja I'll PM you the grade answer! :) It's not really difficult or complex if I can do it anybody can!
Thanks Pooja & Mihir  for that but no I don't write! I'll be a flop. :)
Originally posted by Shizaru

Right Kabeerji and Poo' I bid you both goodnight and God bless :)
Good night n god bless all the other lovely BBians too
Nind :)

Good night Nind. It was lovely talking to you😃
Take care!!

Pooja I'll PM you the grade answer! :) It's not really difficult or complex if I can do it anybody can!

no ways!!!!! all of us wud b runnin for ur book ........ so u;d b an instant hit fosho !!! : )

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Kabeer god forbid even if you change for the worst, you will still be way better at writing than most of us 😆👍🏼 Tell me are you an English professor at the Oxford University?

I tried my hand at teaching purely as an experiment! Problem being that it was an all Girl's school! Got too distracted :)

Now thats ur humility speaking Kabeer! Do keep us kids updated if you change ur mind and start writing..I'll be more than glad to follow ur work 😃

I tried my hand at teaching purely as an experiment! Problem being that it was an all Girl's school! Got too distracted :)

lol ! ur students mus hav failed surlly 🤣 they mus;av been more distracted den u were 😆