Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta : Main diplomacy nahi chodungi (Page 11)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by pooja.s92


Damn Kabeer!! What grades did you get in school/ college in English? Pleasee tell me how do you come up with such amazing words and make it all sound so perfect ? Like HOW in the world do you do that ?

Do you write ? You should fosho! :) :) :)

Pooja I'll PM you the grade answer! :) It's not really difficult or complex if I can do it anybody can!
Thanks Pooja & Mihir  for that but no I don't write! I'll be a flop. :)

Now thats ur humility speaking Kabeer! Do keep us kids updated if you change ur mind and start writing..I'll be more than glad to follow ur work Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2866

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Kabeer god forbid even if you change for the worst, you will still be way better at writing than most of us LOLThumbs Up Tell me are you an English professor at the Oxford University?

I tried my hand at teaching purely as an experiment! Problem being that it was an all Girl's school! Got too distracted :)


lol ! ur students mus hav failed surlly ROFL they mus;av been more distracted den u were LOL
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Joined: 25 June 2010
Posts: 3305

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Kabeer god forbid even if you change for the worst, you will still be way better at writing than most of us LOLThumbs Up Tell me are you an English professor at the Oxford University?

I tried my hand at teaching purely as an experiment! Problem being that it was an all Girl's school! Got too distracted :)

Haha!! Well the good news is that it was a girl's school....I would worry if I were distracted at a All guys school LOL JK, but are u kidding or serious? Tongue
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2866

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by pooja.s92


Damn Kabeer!! What grades did you get in school/ college in English? Pleasee tell me how do you come up with such amazing words and make it all sound so perfect ? Like HOW in the world do you do that ?

Do you write ? You should fosho! :) :) :)

Pooja I'll PM you the grade answer! :) It's not really difficult or complex if I can do it anybody can!
Thanks Pooja & Mihir  for that but no I don't write! I'll be a flop. :)

Now thats ur humility speaking Kabeer! Do keep us kids updated if you change ur mind and start writing..I'll be more than glad to follow ur work Big smile


dittto!!!

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8316

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Haha!! Well the good news is that it was a girl's school....I would worry if I were distracted at a All guys school LOL JK, but are u kidding or serious? Tongue

It was for two days! To fill in for somebody during my work holidays! As a Math's teacher. I had to stare at their foreheads all the time they were all so beautiful like sinfully. :) Was glad when it terminated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8316

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92



Flop ? Yeah Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! I think you'll do great Kabeer. Honestly !! Give it a try.

Let's see Pooja as a hobby! I could but will have to make time due to my work etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8316

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385



lol ! ur students mus hav failed surlly ROFL they mus;av been more distracted den u were LOL

I'll PM you the answer shortly but worried you may freak out!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Iss raat ki subah nahi?

2 3 4

Author: moodylilgurl   Replies: 26   Views: 1940

moodylilgurl 26 1940 09 January 2010 at 11:25pm by meitz
BAKHTYAR---Kabhi nahi sudhrega

Author: Sarkar   Replies: 3   Views: 829

Sarkar 3 829 01 January 2010 at 9:50am by Autumn.
common nahi, conman hu main!

Author: tinaasania   Replies: 7   Views: 583

tinaasania 7 583 24 December 2009 at 1:26am by Bugger
Poonam Mata ki Kushi ka thikana nahi raha .

2 3

Author: rahulvohra   Replies: 17   Views: 2059

rahulvohra 17 2059 08 December 2009 at 11:22pm by RagMasta
RAKHI NAHI THO BIG BOSS NAHI

2 3

Author: RIPSI   Replies: 16   Views: 1402

RIPSI 16 1402 01 December 2006 at 8:14am by SweetNikki

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index