Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Let's see Pooja as a hobby! I could but will have to make time due to my work etc.

You have a gift for words .. please write whenever you get time. Whatever little that you can. Just write.  And I am already a huge fanπŸ˜ƒ
Kabeer PM me as well ......😊
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys just one question-whats the fault with diplomacy? isnt that a character trait or a practiced quality practiced in many?

if we can appreciate dolly bindra for being loud and attention seeking , Sameer Soni direct loyal and sensitive,why not Shweta for her tact which brought her to the finals?
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

guys just one question-whats the fault with diplomacy? isnt that a character trait or a practiced quality practiced in many?

if we can appreciate dolly bindra for being loud and attention seeking , Sameer Soni direct loyal and sensitive,why not Shweta for her tact which brought her to the finals?

I guess we are appreciating her tactics here ....we have been calling her a smart player :)  Sam himself was questioning her over this perfect man issue ... This post is not to bash ST .......Like sammy showed his real side on the shwo ........we would have loved to see shweta as well πŸ˜›

-Rinky- thumbnail
Point is - is it always advisable to show your real side to everyone? especially if it affects the atmosphere of the place you live...

what good has dolly's loud behaviour done to house inmates? Sammer got himself unnecessarily nominated by being a gentleman...when you are in a game you play by its rules...else you get thrown out....

its not like she is always fake...she has spoken up once in a while but has been mum where required or she feels was required...

at the end of the day....we cant have every person being 100% honest and always speaking their mind..everybody has played by diplomacy....maybe she a little more....

as for bashing...i dont really care whom you bash...i am not a die hard fan of either of the participants..😊

TC
@ Rinky .......I know its a game .....but as a viewer, one expects these housemates to take a firm stand on something rather than being diplomatic. For example, it may be her smart move to call sammy perfect and later go in washroom then tell assmit he is perfect. ..........It ofcourse works for her as a smart player ....but is that something one likes to see a viewer ?  It differs from person to person I guess.
-Rinky- thumbnail
i didnt like seeing the stuffs that asshmit did with veena...or the stuffs hrishant did either...Manoj Tiwari...what can I say...he was just pathetic...i detested a lot of things that happened in bigg boss...especially sara khan's fake marriage...which is an insult to marriage itself....now that sara has split from Ali it seems like a bigger farce....

I dont know if i want to hold shweta hugely responsible over the perfect guy thing...somewhere down the line it doesnt matter since none of the guys will be perfect for her...she is alreday besotted with someone i guess....

i am not a great diplomat myself....just that in real life i have realised that diplomacy takes you very far.....and life for shweta has not been a cake walk so i will overlook that in her....

right now i would support her more to win this game than either Dolly who shows no respect for anyone and brain washes khali, khali who sits idle and gets brain washed and ashmit...oh well....

P.S- i had wanted either seema ji or Sameer to win...if not them Shweta be it.....

Gotto go...and thanx for making this topic which finally made me post in this forum....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Regards
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i didnt like seeing the stuffs that asshmit did with veena...or the stuffs hrishant did either...Manoj Tiwari...what can I say...he was just pathetic...i detested a lot of things that happened in bigg boss...especially sara khan's fake marriage...which is an insult to marriage itself....now that sara has split from Ali it seems like a bigger farce....

I dont know if i want to hold shweta hugely responsible over the perfect guy thing...somewhere down the line it doesnt matter since none of the guys will be perfect for her...she is alreday besotted with someone i guess....

i am not a great diplomat myself....just that in real life i have realised that diplomacy takes you very far.....and life for shweta has not been a cake walk so i will overlook that in her....

right now i would support her more to win this game than either Dolly who shows no respect for anyone and brain washes khali, khali who sits idle and gets brain washed and ashmit...oh well....

P.S- i had wanted either seema ji or Sameer to win...if not them Shweta be it.....

Gotto go...and thanx for making this topic which finally made me post in this forum....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Regards

Agreed..... Shweta is not here to show her real self......she is here to win the game.

And if she can win the game by being diplomatic then why not. Diplomacy has bought her this far in the game. 

And if anyone feels that she is fake ...then dont vote for her......she has fans who are voting for her.

Also dont forget that she has thrown her diplomatic self into the garbage when she could not bear the loud mouthed Dolly anymore and when Dolly hurled abuses at her during their infamous fight. 

What i would say is that she has tremendous control over her actions and she takes care not to offend anyone without any rhyme or reason.
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Agreed..... Shweta is not here to show her real self......she is here to win the game.

And if she can win the game by being diplomatic then why not. Diplomacy has bought her this far in the game. 

And if anyone feels that she is fake ...then dont vote for her......she has fans who are voting for her.

Also dont forget that she has thrown her diplomatic self into the garbage when she could not bear the loud mouthed Dolly anymore and when Dolly hurled abuses at her during their infamous fight. 

What i would say is that she has tremendous control over her actions and she takes care not to offend anyone without any rhyme or reason.

very well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: sumanforums

Yes agreed

Okay so ?

Who is talking about voting here ? The topic is not about voting. Its about the character one shows in the house 😊

Diplomatic vs abusive are two different things ...Sameer handled dolly without giving any gaalis

Ok.