Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alpeshvara

i might be wrong but BB asked her who is the perfect man?

Yeah I guess ... I just read about it here! Missed this particular part while watching :(
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I felt she should've shed aside her diplomatic stance when asked by BB regardless by just taking Samir's name straight up, then if she wanted afterwards could've taken Ashmit's name to appease him for whatever reasons. 'The perfect guy' was the question asked [even if it's a fairy tale question].

It's glaring at us right in the face as to who is the more deserving candidate 'The term 'perfect' in this case applies to overall behaviour & conduct in the house I'm presuming, unless I'm mistaken. Taking all that into perspective there is absolutely no competition between the two, Sameer is by far the superior being as far as 'sharafat' is concerned.

Ashmit is best known for his perpetual carnal behaviour towards Veena & Sara & Shweta knows that, we've seen it on tv. She's seen it live & in real time. Perhaps her definition of a 'perfect guy' is different for all we know Ashmit could be her type of guy. Just my own take on it :)

Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Ashmit is best known for his perpetual carnal behaviour towards Veena & Sara & Shweta knows that, we've seen it on tv. She's seen it live & in real time. Perhaps her definition of a 'perfect guy' is different for all we know Ashmit could be her type of guy. Just my own take on it :)

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Gotta love kabirs phrases....perpetual carnal behaviour......lmao....I just said it out loud n my family r in stitches....yaar hats off....I'm gonna take lessons in articulation from you :) too good :)

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Gotta love kabirs phrases....perpetual carnal behaviour......lmao....I just said it out loud n my family r in stitches....yaar hats off....I'm gonna take lessons in articulation from you :) too good :)

I know !! He never fails to impress. He already has four students booked - Me, Arjun, Mihir and Abeer .. Welcome to our class πŸ˜›

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I know !! He never fails to impress. He already has four students booked - Me, Arjun, Mihir and Abeer .. Welcome to our class πŸ˜›

Oh my dog, meh buddi bucho keh beech uchi lagoongi kya....
Waiseh mereh case meh...dil toh bucha hai ji ;)
Gujar thumbnail
You lot are all too kind yaar seriously! If you guys persist any further my glee & schadenfreude will be on the richter scale :)
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

You lot are all too kind yaar seriously! If you guys persist further my glee & schadenfreude will be on the richter scale :)

again DICTIONARY Pls ..

rather.. KABEERNARY pls : )
schadenfreude = ?
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monami18385

again DICTIONARY Pls ..

schadenfreude = ?

schadenfreude

[shahd-n-froi-duh]  Show IPA
–noun
satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune.
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: monami18385

again DICTIONARY Pls ..

schadenfreude = ?

Hi Abeer great to have you back! It means to revel in other peoples misery/mishaps because you're all inflating me to that extent I'll change for the worst..isliye na karo itna mujhe :)..Of course was just joking about it.