India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Parul's sizziling perfo video added

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Guys guys our new year gift from colors a sensational performance by our very own parul................Hailaaaaaaa parul is has done this to me Day Dreaming

OMG OMG OMG, I am just speechless. Ye kya hua aaj colors mai Day Dreaming,Parul gave a dhaasu perfromance guys. She performed on two songs. ONe in green dress and one in yellow dress. She is fantastic mindblowing and drop dead gorgeous. and the dance was really cool par at the same time elegant The whole audience went wild clapping seeing her dance.

Par guys she is going to goaCry Parul i miss plzzz jaldi aajao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVUCxiNhVI

Edited by SukuluvsParul - 31 December 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky9tamushilisasandraanizorDEEENCHpoo_smeLuvsParul-Appsy-luv_sakshiSPN_JD_Addicted-karishma-sami01turqoisedress-SalShah4eva-

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Guys guys our new year gift from colors a sensational performance by our very own parul................Hailaaaaaaa parul is has done this to me Day Dreaming

OMG OMG OMG, I am just speechless. Ye kya hua aaj colors mai Day Dreaming,Parul gave a dhaasu perfromance guys. She performed on two songs. ONe in green dress and one in yellow dress. She is fantastic mindblowing and drop dead gorgeous. and the dance was really cool par at the same time elegant The whole audience went wild clapping seeing her dance.

Par guys she is going to goa
Cry Parul i miss plzzz jaldi aajao

omggggkygggg....sukuuuuu,yeee kya hogayaa.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...ShockedLOL..itne dino baaad aj topic post kiaa????Evil Smile..kya baat haiiWink...raha nehi gaya kya tujhse???Silly...hehehe...u lucky girllll dekh bhii liyaaaa...Big smile...mera kya hogaaaCry..ohh goddd i just hopee jaldi koi u tube link posttttt kareyyyyyyyEmbarrassed..plzzzz some1 post u tube link....Cry..i want to seee her performanceeeeDay DreamingHeart....

@red=OMGGGGGGGGGDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart..........

@blue=arreee don cryy yaaaarrEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....she deserves holidaysss naaa...Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page..parul khub enjoy karoooo n jaldiiiii ajaooooooooooooooo....HugHug.....missing uCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandra

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Prema jaan control nahi hua yaar. Sach mai it was really the most sizzilling dance i have ever seen. She never looked vulgar but elegant. I wanted to see it again and again. It was truly mindblowing yaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandrameLuvsParul

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Great Sukanya !! nice to hear that..
She  has graced herself very well

Hope the new year gives her all the fame and  give her great challenges!!! Again !!

lisasandraWinchesterbros

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Prema jaan control nahi hua yaar. Sach mai it was really the most sizzilling dance i have ever seen. She never looked vulgar but elegant. I wanted to see it again and again. It was truly mindblowing yaar.

arreee yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr,math bol,teri baat sun sun ke meri halath aur bhi kharab horahi haiiiCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.....koi plzzzz jaldi se u tube link post karooo plzzzzCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...i want 2 see my parul's danceOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page......and suku,she is allwayss rocking naaaStar ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. mujhe toh uski haar performance dhasuuu,sizzling lagti haiiTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...achcha pehle dekhne de,pher comment karungiiiLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page........

lisasandraWinchesterbros

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
awesome post suku ...she must hve been awesome as always....wil watch and recomment and thanks for sharing this news
new year treat for all of us .....
thanks

lisasandraWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Great Sukanya !! nice to hear that..
She  has graced herself very well

Hope the new year gives her all the fame and  give her great challenges!!! Again !!

dii I was really a very sensational performance. I just couldnt help myself but open a topic.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandra

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

awesome post suku ...she must hve been awesome as always....wil watch and recomment and thanks for sharing this news
new year treat for all of us .....
thanks

DiiiiiiiiiHug.She was  really mastttt. She has got the grace and her movements are so elegant.

lisasandrasami01

Go to top