India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia...Maithili...Pia ?

Spaarkles Newbie
Spaarkles
Spaarkles

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Slowly slowly the character of maithili is being revealed as we get to know who maithili was and how this corresponds to Abhay's past. Question: When everyone heard about maithili's past why didnt they bother asking if they had a portrait of her as they were also describing her beauty...

There is a connection between maithili and pia, Abhay has a soft corner for because she resembles to maithili but then why is it that pia can feel something for abhay ever since she saw him?
Also Why is it that danish walk past the portrait of maithili but didnt say anything... Unless he knows the secret of maithili or he knws what happened to her... As far as i think danish isnt a human there is something mysterious about him...
Is Maithili ever going to show up in the show? Is Pia and Maithili ever come face to face?Or is pia, maithili's reincarnation?
Questions questions questions Confused

This was my first post and apology as im not a very good author LOL
And I love the updates and thought on this site Keep it Up Clap

Lots of Love
Sparkles Smile

Edited by Spaarkles - 31 December 2010 at 3:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyAminah007_Janki_meawheaven princesskaushiki9Julybaby22Charu21wida

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, Sparkles! I'm not really surprised about no one asking for the photo because as I mentioned in Neha's post, we study about the history of the rulers but we never bother to find out (at least I don't) what they look like. As far as Danish is concerned, I don't know whether he walked past the portrait, didn't notice it, or didn't care. Maybe he was too busy thinking of a plan to get back at Pia. 
Abhay definitely has a soft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger and as much as I hate to admit it, thats the fact. Pia feeling an attraction towards Abhay may be because she's Maithili reincarnated but that need not be the reason. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Spaarkles

Spaarkles Newbie
Spaarkles
Spaarkles

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Welcome to the forum, Sparkles! I'm not really surprised about no one asking for the photo because as I mentioned in Neha's post, we study about the history of the rulers but we never bother to find out (at least I don't) what they look like. As far as Danish is concerned, I don't know whether he walked past the portrait, didn't notice it, or didn't care. Maybe he was too busy thinking of a plan to get back at Pia. 
Abhay definitely has a soft corner for Pia because she's Maithili's doppelganger and as much as I hate to admit it, thats the fact. Pia feeling an attraction towards Abhay may be because she's Maithili reincarnated but that need not be the reason. 

Thank  You Big smile I feel so welcomed and your one of the person whose updates I REEALLY enjoy reading i think they are SUPER AWESOME Star Clap... Im looking forward for more updates and thoughts
Spaarkles Smile

.Jane..

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
u r right guys bt portrait was blurred in todays epi, might b story line HAS BEEN CHANGED like the did initially 2 make it better...

Spaarkles

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i think Danish is human
like evrybdy said we r seeing Danish frm childhood bla bla...

how come he b non-human and his relatives humans

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spaarkles

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thank  You Big smile I feel so welcomed and your one of the person whose updates I REEALLY enjoy reading i think they are SUPER AWESOME Star Clap... Im looking forward for more updates and thoughts
Spaarkles Smile

Aww!! How sweet! Thank youEmbarrassed Embarrassed
Yes, we discuss the show quite a bit so hope to see you super active as well!

Spaarkles

Spaarkles Newbie
Spaarkles
Spaarkles

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

i think Danish is human
like evrybdy said we r seeing Danish frm childhood bla bla...

how come he b non-human and his relatives humans

Maybe Chand or haseena has turned him to a vampire after what abhay did to danish and that way they save danish from getting killed

Edited by Spaarkles - 31 December 2010 at 12:01pm
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

how come dude...

a day earlier chand was sure of Abhay not doina anythong wrong 2 Danish...

even i thing d kidnapper is Danish, 'cause the marks on his face tells d story. Abhay fought with him in forest.

those marks couldn't b odf time when Abhay hurted him with car Bonet, it was his back that got hurted there,

how could he recover so soon yaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index