Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

*Written Update*31st December*Viren Leaves

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
==============================================================
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

========================================================================

Hey Chupianz
Hug
How are you all?
Happy New Year to all chupianzHug
r u guys still in dream land Kya ? b/c of NivRen 1st hugLOL

------------------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein----------------------------------

The Episode starts with NivRen in their room. Viren gives a glas of water to nivi.and Nivedita says Viren how can i explain this to you. viren says nahi nivedita i do not want to listen to anything.viren says i know i am not ur love but this was majboori lekin phir bhi i love u so much.aur i don't have anything else beside u ( see me improving my hindiLOL)

Viren says don't even think to do this warna mein .nivedita says belive me viren nothing is like tht the way u r thinking it. nivedita says i know whtever has happened between us i have not fully able to accept it .nivedita says i know you love me alot whtever maybe the reason will but u won't leave my hand/support  kabhi bhi nahi par mein aisa kuch kyu karongi.viren says felt good listening good itna hi kaafi hai mere liye.viren says i belive you i had made a mistake to understand u
viren says maybe it's someelse shaazish but don't worry i will find out who it is behind all this
but u have to promise me that from today if did this happen then u have to call me right away

Nivedita says i will surely tell u and why would i do something like this jiska itna aacha  pati ho.Viren says pati u also have pati u never told meLOL( haila viren nok jhok started )Viren says then i have to meet ur patiLOLNivRen Smiles.Viren says do u want something to drink chai aur coffee Nivi says no mein theek ho i should go to kitchen and see.Viren says there r so many ppl in the house nakur jakar they will handle it Nivi says Phir bhi viren i should go na

Nivi is about to leave and Viren says statue and nivi gives her confused look
viren says u have not played this game in childhood Viren u won't move from here till i give the permissionLOL Nivi says Viren and moves and Viren again says StatueLOL
Viren says why my plans r not successful 1st i wanted to take u out on a date lekin bike ka petrol was finished phir i tried to took pictures but it also failed lagta hai now i need to plan something big u r understanding it right ( looking at NiviLOL) Viren says good u have learned it b/c u had stayed with me na. Nivedita smiles and says viren till today whtever u have done for me is enough for me behind all my smiles is only you viren.EmbarrassedNivedita Leaves from the room
and Viren standing there all happy shappyEmbarrassed( it was cute scene )

Scene Shift to the Kitchen
Divya says you here. Nivi says yes di i thought i should help u in the kitchen
Divya says Nahi nivi u go and rest i will handle it; Nivi says i am fine di tht's why i came here to help u just tell me wht i have to do. Divya says  mein ne kahan na tu kuch kaam nahi karogi u just rest ok....Divya says i am gonna go to store room to get some flour...Nivi says let me go ....
Divya says no u r not well.....nivi says i am fine and i am not dorpok(scared)....nivi says that was truth wht i has seen....

Scene Shift to Viren & nandu ( Viren room )
nandu comes and says did u called me. viren says yes nandu. Viren says ek minute and viren gives the rope to nandu and nandu says wht is this...viren says i am also trying to figure out this...
Viren says go and put this in the store room and nandu says ok

scene shift to sharma house
keshav says did u gave medicine to dadi .yash says yes  forced it....yash says are u tensed...keshav says everything is fine....yash says let me go warm the food...keshav says i m not hungry...yash says will u drink the tea the one di makes it...yash says sorry papa and keshav says nahi i don't want tea and he leaves with teary eyes....

Scene Shift to sood house
Nivi is going to store room to get some flour.....nivi enters the store room and sees a shadow holding a knife ( it's not a knife but it's tool Knife ) ( the shadow looks like Nandu )
Nivi hides behind the table and shadow is moving forward and nandu says choti didi....LOL
Nandu says why u scared...nivedita says no i am fine...nandu says why did u came here...nivi says to get some flour...nandu says should i remove it...nivi says no i will do it....nandu says i have came here to get the stuff ( tools )....and nandu leaves

Nivi then sees the rope bundle and says it has been cut from this one.( the piece of the rope in her room )nivi says who cut this and why. i should tell viren atleast he will believe me...

Scene Shift to hemlata & pratap
lol tasting the food  and pratap says when should we call them here...hemlata says let me call them and tell them that tomorrow u all invited here to eat ( sood family )...
it was happy & cute scene between hemlata & pratap ( they do look cute togehterLOL)

Scene Shift to siddharth 
siddharth is sad/ has teary eyes walking back & forth in his room and he has flashback of nivedita explaning to all abt that rope...and divya enters the room and says siddharth wht happened wht u thinking....sid says nothing baas aise hi.....divya says were u thinking abt nivi...Siddharth says nahi divya nothing like that...sid says i might has to go to delhi for some office work ...Divya says lekin kyu delhi is there any problem....divya says come eat dinner...sid says i am not in the mood to eat dinner....

Scene Shift to NivRen
NivRen at the dinning table....viren says feed me with ur hands...Nivi says viren wht u saying wht if some1 will listen to us....nivi says i want u to come with me to store room and viren is trying to be romantic and says after u madam....Viren says where u taking me wht if somewill see us u know i am so youngLOL Nivi says plz sometimes be serious

NivRen enters the store room. and Viren says wht happened Nivedita...Nivi says Ek minute viren and she finds the broken piece of the rope that was in her room and Viren says i have gave it to nandu to put it here..viren says kyu...nivi says nahi kuch nahi....

and then Nivi finds the bundle of the rope and says viren look this rope but then nivi sees that it has not been cut and viren looks at nivi...and Nivi says in her mind this is not the rope i have seen ( the cut one ) Nivi says that was new one and this one is old one....Nivi says somebody has replaced it  and if i tell this to viren he won't belive it he will think my health is not good..lekin kisne replaced kiya...Viren snaps nivi...and viren says u have bring me here to show this rope...Nivi says nahi i was thinking why not we put it in the garden as a swing like we use to do in childhood...Viren says i was not here during childhood days viren says u want me to go right now and do it or intezaar...Nivi says intezaar....Nivi puts the rope back

Episode ends on Nivi's Face

*Precap*::::: Viren saying  i am going & i won't come till you call me from bottom of ur heart...
Nivedita says Viren Mein...Viren says bas nivedita this a promise of viren sood and it will be fulfilled and viren leaves...
==============================================================
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

========================================================================

Edited by -Pooji- - 31 December 2010 at 11:22am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1nancy2mrvlsmedhsgirlpower2101Priya21monicayER_ER_YAhjarianprasheethabcclrsingingpinkiMharish_kenasiaheartdent4uAnfalrgattudivra4hananesalekh1Shooting.Starnainakkk-Preetz-dmg_roks_antaranaley4eversihuteri_susanA HUGE FANvids08akshi-sidputulShayafanAbhiram-gmann2010VirMan_ArShiBee3nazzpeg_pionnepuvinishalini01Varsha-01smartcDilbole_ShiOmRuSuhaniSonia--aarthi--RajiniliciousKinSanj

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
updated the update

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update...
happy new yearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanku pooji for update
and happy new year

P.Kamaljit.Sean

prasheetha Newbie
prasheetha
prasheetha

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
super update pooji.

so it means a wonderful swinging scene scene is awaiting us .

INTEZAAR  KAB TAK..................................

P.Kamaljit.Sean

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

i LOVED todays episode NivRen were soooo cuteeee EmbarrassedLOL

P.Kamaljit.Sean

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.