Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Laadli~31st Dec. Written Update:

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Laadli 31st December 2010

Episode starts with, everyone is in Saru's room, saru felt the baby kick, ashok says why only woman has to go through all this trouble. Amro says its not a trouble and then she talks about relation between a mother and baby. Bebo remembers ria and the time she spend with her, Bebo leaves from there. Bebo call at Khanna house, arjun pick up the phone, bebo hesitate to talk to him, then she says that she wants to talk to u ria, Arjun gets really mad and shout at bebo and tell her to stop showing all this fake love for ria and he cut the phone. bebo again call at khanna house, this time biji picks up the phone, bebo tell biji that she wants to talk to ria, biji says she is sleeping, bebo look at the time and says she is sleeping at this time. Bebo feels that they r hiding something, biji says someone had kidnapped ria. Bebo is shocked.
            Scene shifts from there to Arjun who is looking for ria. Bebo is also out and looking for ria, Arjun-Bebo both car come face-to-face, arjun and bebo get out from their cars. bebo console arjun and says don't worry ria will be fine. Amrit is watching all this and gets mad. Arjun hugs bebo, after a while they get apart arjun says sorry. Bebo says its ok and ask about the kidnapper.
            At Narang house, amrit is in a room and thinking about what bebo said and he remembers bebo being with arjun and ria. he gets sooo mad and uncontrolled, he starts throwing things. doing all this he cut his hand, Amrit look at hid wound. GG watched this from outside his room and get confused. Scene shifts from there to ria, ria is sitting in a dark room and crying. she saw a open window she tries to escape but someone stops her. 
            at narang house everyone is celebrating for the respect and property they got back, bebo comes home but she is really tensed and worried, everyone thanks her for the things she did. Kuku notice bebo and ask whats the matter why she looks soo worried. Bebo says nothing and leave from there, amro stops her and ask whats the matter, bebo was going to say something but she saw GG there and stop. ambo ask if she is worried cos of amrit? Amro says amrit is his room go and ask him about the dinner, bebo leaves.
            At the dark house, the kidnapper call arjun, he says today ur daughter tried to escape but if she will again do this again then it won't be good for her, arjun scream nd says don't u dare to touch my daughter, the kidnapper says don't shout at me and do as i say. the kidnapper ask for arjun property, he tell arjun to sell all of his property and get the cash and give that to me. arjun agrees on this.
                Gursheel bring foods for saru, Omi stops saru from eating the foods cos GG have made the food and who knows if they have mixed something in the food. Bebo brings food for amrit, amrit says i don't want to eat i am going to sleep, bebo says no first eat and then u can sleep. bebo insist, amrit gets up and take the food. Amrit ask bebo about where did she went today, bebo says i was going to tell u that when u were not here, amrit don't let bebo finished saying and says now i don't want to know about that. Amrit thinks (to hide ur truth how many times u will lie). amrit says if u have done making the bed then please move cos i want to sleep. Bebo says u haven't eat anything, amrit says i wasn't hungry and now i am not hungry at all. and if it possible then i would like to rest, amrit put the food away and go to sleep. Bebo is really hurt at amrit rudeness.
Episode Ends.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

odileShahinakhgeetaawahirayanoarchie76laddookwebbelnanda_gopaFelsbar20sinipillaidaddysgirl786-Happy4Ever-ParamjitA HUGE FANAnu-Ananyarahat_fahad8

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanz For The Update
The Biggest Mistake Bebo Did Is Wait For Amrit
He Not Listening To Her
daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!!

Poor ria. I winder if Bebo actually cares or is
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update dear.........
Hope everything would be cleared at the earliest.
sophiam Senior Member
sophiam
sophiam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
leena4477 Newbie
leena4477
leena4477

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i hope bebo is not in luv wid arjun x
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena4477

i hope bebo is not in luv wid arjun x

no she isn't, she only and only LOVES Amrit and no one else.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top