Thendral

Thendral 31st December Friday (Page 4)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
                                      HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!
Thanks Theiva for the Update!!

First part semma funny!!!! I love when Joseph says at Anand" nanban da" I was ROFLROFL TA was really handsomeEmbarrassed!!!Kanaguku sappirathu thaan vellai!!! Joseph unnakaga thaan Kalyani waiting!!!! Super pair!!!

Romba sirichan anna 2nd part... Chaa ippidu pombhulayal irrukinama??Thulasiya pakekula TA's mugamthila irrukura santhosata paarthale renduperrukula irrukura love theriyum!!!!Enn amma kudha  solluva" intha Thulasikku evala peer kedhuthale senchalum avaalintha purichane kaanum avaala santoshama vachirukurathuku"!!So I think Lav's mom sari kudekula Thulasi santoshama thaan vanguva but weeding hall-a TAku theriya vanthudum!!!!I too want that TA Charuva areyonum!!!!!Antha  rendu perra paakave pudikala Lav's mom-a kekonum nee Tamizha pethiya illathiku killa irunthu eduthiya endru??AngryAngryAngry

Poor VR antha Bhuvana kitta pechu vangurathuku thaan velaiyla senthara??

Tamizh: Chellam I love you da Day DreamingHeartThumbs UpClap!!!!!!! Superpa!!!!! Summa kalakithinga ponga!!! I know summa vanthutu thirupi ponathuku enn ivala compliments endru kekiringala??? Because thirupi ponathilaya theriyuthu TA-ku Thulasi mela evalo love irukutendru!!!! Athuku evalo parathu kudukonum!!!!

Antha 4 oremathiri sariya paarthu oru TA-tsunami sorry sorry TA- bougambam veedikapoguthu!!!!!Paakonum endru romba aarvama irruku!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR THENDRAL TEAM, SHRUTHI AND DEEPAK!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaJanani20Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

@Shubba Akka,
What happened to you today?? Vlocano had crossed its threshold and started to let out its lava it seems LOL LOL Actually I was laughing at them and I hoped that all of you would have had a good laugh too
The anger was not bcos of Charu this time bcos of TA amma......
I really wonder if she really bothers about her own children's happiness.....
The mistake TA did was not telling about Thulasi....but ended up in marrying her bcos of the insult she did to thulz at college, her unique way of handling things....Angry
Ok that day she insulted  TA and Thulz, that was tolerable as Lav wedding was also involved in that...but still she was half responsible for that.....and Charu was unexpectedly the victim of it......
But now what is she doing as a mother.....shame to be a mother....Instead if she had advised Charu properly, thinking of well being of Charu and her son, she is a mother.....but instead she is just encouraging her in her disgusting activities......She is spoiling Charu more...AngryAngryAngry....Charu's family is going to chase this lady  for this.....and eventually Lav's  life is gg to be messed up......
My question is, she says she understands the love or whar ever nonsense(I dont accept as Love) Charu on TA and tries to fulfill her wishes........but Ta is her own son...she witnessed what he told about thulasi and how much love  he has on Thulz....so now for her, hapiness of charu is important than her own blood????AngryAngryAngry
This truly proves she is behind Charu's money and supporting for the same.....so she need not be with Puvi and just lead a happy $$ filled life with them......Total Rubbish..AngryAngry....

Anyways we are very sure TA would never leave Thulz like she imagines.....but what a mother is she????
Angry
People are money minded, but should never go this low....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Hema_MRanu.TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ninspirit Newbie
Ninspirit
Ninspirit

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva Akka for the Update!!!

GW you are not a good mother. You are very selfish. You are ready to sell your son to a rich family again  for money even now after he got married to another girl. Are you not feeling bad to spoil another girl's life. Charu you are getting mad day by day. In this situation that GW is giving false promises to that psycho. TnT cannot be separated by your evil plans. Remember that.

Its funny how this GW thinks by giving Thulasi different saree, she can get them to come back home. Shouldn't she give the same Saree and get them to trust her then try to do something? because if she gives different Saree, then they would know that its a different Saree and her evil plan, so its all good, her plan will not work because TnT will find out on the wedding day about the true color of the mom. Oh also GW said those Saree s are for her 2 DILS so if Psycho wear one of them wont Nithesh's family get irritated and get some doubt, Dumb Lady and Dumb Psycho!

i really hope lav wedding stops. and its also sad and funny how Psycho is putting 'soap' to Lav mom, shouldn't she be putting soap to Tamilzh so she can get him. what is this GW going to do? make her son marry her? i don't know why this psycho got so much faith in Lav's mom. Funny girl. shes going to get screwed over soon. I cant wait to see that.

I am having a feeling that the same color Saree may go to Thulasi by mistake (Sudha might do something) whereas Charu will get the different colored Saree as a indication that Charu cannot enter into the life of Thamizh. Its my random guess! Lets see what the director has in store for us.

Last part was nice to see as it once again showed how much Thamizh loves Thulasi which also prevented him from going and meeting his mother. Such a great pair will not be separated by anyone.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yes joseph dont worry as u dont have any girlfriend or lover..

auto kalyani is waiting for u... the director will give u the right break time for u both to express and fall in love.. he will create some situation...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Kowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ninspirit

This is romance season......
We saw t and t romancing......
A and S started romancing
kanagu romancing..
Bhuvana and her hubby romancing.....
N and L romancing....

So charu enna pavam pannina....

Thats she is going to romance with ta amma.....she has always been doing that thaane........these two romancing aana ta kannala thali tied am.....rubbish........so we can watch this new version of romance and get irritated.....lol

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@ninspirit

This is romance season......
We saw t and t romancing......
A and S started romancing
kanagu romancing..
Bhuvana and her hubby romancing.....
N and L romancing....

So charu enna pavam pannina....

Thats she is going to romance with ta amma.....she has always been doing that thaane........these two romancing aana ta kannala thali tied am.....rubbish........so we can watch this new version of romance and get irritated.....lol

well said shubba dear... full romance season is goingHeart...

but romance finally tragedy aayidakoodadu....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hai Hema! Big smile Looong time no see Tongue

I did find myself laughing at their plans. Funny thing is that they act like super mastermindsWacko who just put together the plan of the century maathiri...LOL avanga Anandha vida comedy villains Wink but much more irritating to watch.Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MQuelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

Hai Hema! Big smile Looong time no see Tongue

I did find myself laughing at their plans. Funny thing is that they act like super mastermindsWacko who just put together the plan of the century maathiri...LOL avanga Anandha vida comedy villains Wink but much more irritating to watch.Confused

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL tat charu and lav mom they are really comedy villains more than anand as u said ranu..!!!

but avangala paartha semma kovam varudhuppa..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryappadiye kannale erichhalam madhiri..

indha rendu moonjingga tamil thulasiyai pirrikka plan panni sodhapals panna poranga..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Kowsi

Go to top